White man burned alive by racist browns in Brazil

What does pol think about this?
What will pol do when we will do the same thing to the white subhumans in Europe and USA? What will you do when we rape your female relatives, daughters, wives in front of you while one of us is jumping on your body with his crampons on?
What will you do when we slaughter your white subhuman kind one by one?
What will pol do when we make whites pay for their atrocities in non white countries and even continents?
Tell me.

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/gruesome-footage-shows-prison-inmate-8045685
archive.is/tu5cZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

same thing we always do, win.

are you brown?

Why are whites so weak?
btw

why are niggers so stupid?

>haven't been properly btfo'ed in 800 years
>get the impression you are superior
>what will you do?

well come in and find out

olm yeter lan

This exact OP copypasta with the exact webM with the exact same flag has been posted 4-5 times in a row, probably more, in the past week.

This is bordering on breaking a global rule of not spamming because I can't tell if this is a fucking bot or not.

ilk kez zenci posting yapıyorum nigga arşivden gördüm dosya adını bile aynı yaptım bırak da rahat rahat yemliyim

oh god this fuckin roach again. you made this exact same thread 3 days ago

I have guns and a lot of ammo
I could probably kill a few hundred shitskins before any got even close to touching me or my family

This is during a prison riot and he was a prisoner... killed by other prisoners.

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/gruesome-footage-shows-prison-inmate-8045685

kinda good, can't wait for the white race to dissapear. the whole world economy will crash and the human race will never be able to return to the wealth we have on this level. we wil remembered as the ultimate new Romans who achieved the highest form of civilisation ever known to man until it was destroyed by barbarians who have nothing but demographics and immigration as their weapons, making them nothing more than animals doing their instinct.

You forgot to archive that
archive.is/tu5cZ

Ignore all Roach Threads.

Ah roach, we meet again!

and now this one
cant you just fuck with your cousins?

He was probably a racist Nazi therefore deserved the be violently attacked and killed.

What did he do? Was his only crime being white?

Has anyone noticed the frequency of Turkposting with German anti UK/pro EU posting?

Dude looks like a martian

Fuckin roach, this is like 2 year old video from Mexican prison riot.

Burned alive... in a matress. How symbolic. It's beautiful.

Javontee Blair is a beautiful black angel you disgusting cracka!

Oh look, another roach shitpost thread. Surely the mods do their "job"

>pic related literally from a fictitious movie

only a shit-skin could be swayed by such blatant fiction

Suck my dick.

In Brazil? Yesterday this was in Turkey, whats going on here?