Get in here faggots . the chat is too slow for my liking

Get in here faggots . the chat is too slow for my liking.
youtu.be/GCfRMuuZtRQ

Come on you goatfuckers bump

except they werent using modern gas chambers that fit 1 person they used large rooms. idk if youve ever been to a house party, if not youd be suprised how many people can fit in a 15'x15' space

also they didnt burn most of the bodies they used mass graves

also even if your completely bullshit numbers were correct 657,000 death sentences without a trial is still a heinous crime against justice

Must still be there, I'm sure people excavated the sites... oh wait.

No papers with clearance to be in a place means you are not following the law.
Not following the law means punishment will be given.
If punishment means oven, then oven it is. No trail needed.

Fuck off jew. I knew you would show up. Yes all those people in that room with that rinky dink wooden door just stood there and got gassed . muh 6 gorillion

OP is talking about the crematorium not the (((gas chambers)))

So if it was in fact 600k that's quite some discrepancy from 6 grazillion

what if I told you it was 140 ovens instead of 15?

I'd ask you for proofs, then when you fail to find proofs call you a faggot.

>it's only 657000 jews

prove it was 15 first

> each oven could only bake one bread an hour

Nice try. Ovens in a bakery are designed to kill multiple jews at once. The holocaust is real, sorry Sup Forums you lose again

>an hour

Can't you retards even do that properly?

Source?

>Ovens in a bakery are designed to kill multiple jews at once.

Kek

IF YOU HAVE GAS CHAMBERS YOU DON'T NEED, GAS CLOSING THE HATCH WOULD MAKE THEM SUFFOCATE IN MINUTES

>hyper efficient germans decide to waste expensive pesticides instead of using free carbon dioxide

caught lying is what caused this whole thing, people just need to think of a jews as a different race that is racist to everyone else. That way people question their motives instead of shrugging off why jews flock to society/religion destroying practices

Here's what I don't get, why go to the trouble of burning someone when you can just shoot them

Cool....so where are they along with the human remains.

Cmon let's put these racist anti Semite hateful bigots in their place once and for all

The holocaust was real and 6 million Jews were mercilessly gased by evil Nazis. And all for NO REASON besides their being born into a Jewish family.

They bake bread in batches you clueless moronic shithead.
You shove like 10-20 breads/hour/ oven depending on the size of the oven.
2628000 breads/year

I know about the gorillion meme and not agree with the figures either just saying inb4 you call me Shlomo.

>prove it was 15 first
You lazy fucking faggot, just Google it. This is the standard number given for each crematorium accepted by the "mainstream historians" whose dicks you suck so readily. Why don't you believe us when we tell you a number your own propagandists provided?

>wtf I was supposed to get $600 this pay period!
>I paid you $6.00 for your labor completing the contract.
>It's also a felony to criticize this number under the penalty of jail time and media forced social shunning by your own people.
t. Kikeberg

>Free carbon dioxide
Oy vey