Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2fdOzGX56Dc
youtube.com/watch?v=_Rym7uvGCOA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

almost 2 years old

Three years

old enough to be mirrin dat CGI

2002? 20 years old.

20. I watched it live on TV then went to work.

>2001
>hardly 1
>born after 2000
underage B&

Had a classmate who always had some ridiculous over the top stories. He came to school and proclaimed that murrka got rekt. 29 of us responded in chorus telling him to piss off with his retarded BS. Boy were we wrong.

It was my 9th birthday that the Jews killed the towers.

28 was in the military for 10 years.

You're dumb.

I wasn't born yet.

I was 15. I had been paying attention to the news for years before it happened, I already assumed it was Al Qaeda because of the USS Cole bombing, the African embassy bombings and the previous WTC bombing. When I got to school that day, my friend told me that the Russians flew some planes into the WTC... That didn't make any fucking sense, of course. I had to explain what Al Qaeda was to a group of scared/psyched teenagers before going to class and watching the planes hit the buildings over and over again... Had to explain again, even to the teachers, what Al Qaeda was.

I was going to sign up when I was old enough, but enough time went by that I settled into a career and moved on.

I'll never forgive those sand niggers for what they have done to my civilization.

this is a datamine thread

every single day i see it

23. I remember it well. To hell with muslims and conspiracist.

Such big data, Sup Forums is filled with fetuses.

Well fuck! That makes me a useful idiot.

I dont remember my age, but i had just started the 9th grade i believe.

I was like 12, saw the 2nd plane happen live on CNN... back then I thought it was a good movie

just turned 25yo, this board is full of children

9 years old

I was 20. Goddamn time flies.

> 9/11
> happened

I was playing some tennis game on playstation when my father called me downstairs to look at what's happening in America.

Thought it was boring and went back to tennis.

26. I was working on a log cabin innawoods for a customer with a distant rock station blaring on a crappy radio. I thought the first plane was an accident. The second plane struck and I knew it was on purpose but I wasn't surprised for some reason.

Anyone remember the 1993 bombing in the WTC basement?

It's was an inside job retard 12

I was 12 days old. Lole

I feel sorry for you user. You never got to meet real America.

I was 10. On my way home from school my dad brother and I were laughing at my Mum because we could see her waving and shouting something out of the house windows. (laughing too much to understand what she was saying)
We get closer and my dad stops laughing and runs the last few meters into the house. I think the first tower had collapsed but the second we watched live.

14...skipped school to play diablo 2. Remember chatting about it in the lobby.

user... i...

I was 16 when it happen. Never heard of the World Trade Center before that day.

20, kid.

I think most people thought this. Some idiot in a single engine plane. The gravity of the situation didn't hit until the second plane hit.

And you wonder why people don't take you faggots seriously.

This. You had to live in America pre 911 for it to have a real impact.

I was 12 years old living in Keansburg, NJ just starting 6th grade. I remember all the kids in school getting called to the office to get picked up by their parents. I got called too and my mom told me what happened. As soon as I got home I took my bike down to Ideal beach a few blocks away. When I got there I climbed up the sand dunes and looked out across the ocean at the New York skyline. The biggest cloud of black smoke I've ever seen. Nothing was ever the same after.

mandatory video to post together with that webm

>Non (((CNN))) Eye Witnesses all telling they didn't see any Planes
youtu.be/2fdOzGX56Dc

RIP Amercia, brother.

12 and yet I had seen enough demolition tv shows to tell it was one.

9/11 was my first day of preschool. Don't remember anything except going home early. There's a picture of my mom and me at the school with it watermarked for 9/11/2001

15, almost 16.

So many kids in Sup Forums, holy shit.

i was 15 going on 16, and i had a half day at school that day so i wound up watching it all unfold live on tv. I was flicking through the channels looking to watch a film. I thought oh this could be worth a watch (assumed it was part of whatever was advertised) A few second later the second tower was hit. i checked the news channels having realized it wasnt a film.

3 years old

remember it like it was yesterday. fun times. these kikes pranked you really good.

reported for being underage

11, was at school in the fifth grade.
Watched the whole thing happen with my class.
School got let out and we went home to our families. The whole community was acting very strange. Some people were in an outright panic.

I'm fine with "kids" on Sup Forums trying to be aware of the world instead of wasting their time on whatever cancerous social media is popular (not that you were making an argument otherwise)

8 years old.

My faggot fucking teacher, Brenda Wilhite a.k.a. Mrs "Willy" by the normies didn't tell any of us because she was a fatfucking liberal idiot and didn't want to scare anyone. God I still hate her.

I got home and was super confused. Every time they'd replay the footage, I thought it was happening again because I was a dumb kid like all kids are.

The next day she then had us watching jumper videos with that song, "Only Time" by Enya. I remember everyone crowded around her computer and crying. I scowled. Fuck you Mrs. Wilhite, you fat bitch.
Oh wait, never mind. She lost weight. She's still a bitch though. Pic related.

Well, i'm actually fine with it. Just surprised.

They will pay the price for it, the kykes always do!

satanic trips

HAIL

12 and I was sitting there praying for victims, but then I thought: " the World was going into nice direction and now because of those fuckers did everything will change". A day or two later I saw happy jumping Arabs in news and at that time I was certain that they'll quickly learn what to do to become world-wide famous. (It was like massive: Become terrorist arab boi propaganda)
Be it jews,sandniggers,insidejob, whatever- these fuckers fucked my american dream and with the help of media they awakened shitty islam monster we have in europe today. :(

WHILE YOUR AT YOUR REPORTING, YOU VILE LITTLE COCKROACH WHY DONT YOU ALSO REPORT THIS: WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE A COWARDLY LITTLE SNITCH. WE KNOW THAT WHENEVER YOU FEEL INSECURE YOU ARE INCLINED TO CRAWL UNDER YOUR BED, STUFF YOUR THUMB UP YOUR BUTT HOLE AND THINK OF YOU FATHER FUCKING YOUR MOTHER UP THE ASS ON YOUR BED. WE ALSO KNOW THAT YOUR LIFE IS ONE LIVED IN A PIT OF SELF DOUBT, SELF PITY AND SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS. NOW GO AND BE ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS, YOU UGLY COWARDLY FLEA, YOU GROVELLING LITTLE JUDAS. HA HA HA

I was in 7th grade.

2nd period science class.

Some kid Sat next to me and started yammering about some plane crashing into a building in NY.

I told him that was like ww2 when a military plane accidentally ran into the Empire state building. I had just watched a thing about it.

He says no. Like just now.

Not five minutes later there was an announcement and every class for the rest of the day was basically watching the news.

Bunch of parents were trying to pick their kids up and the school shut it down.

Few buildings around here (minnesota) were evacuated. Pretty wild shit.

I was in junior high football at the time and I remember seeing zero planes for a week while at practice. When we finally saw one again the game totally stopped and everyone was staring at it.

Strange times

aaaand nothing has really changed with these people in 16 years
>candles and teddy bears after Manchester bombing

>9/11 was nearly two decades ago

>keansburg
What was it like living in a shithole?

>tfw it was aktually 37 years ago

How old were you when pic related happened?

Walking home from school with my mother, and she told me it was supposedly Arabs.

Having been to Egypt earlier that year I made a joke about how they were angry that the westerners weren't buying their shit goods in the street.

No shit.

I was 12 and I remember a teacher mentioning that there was an accident with a plane crashing into a building in New York. Then after the 2nd one hit everyone freaked out, they told us it was terrorists, and then they sent us home early. I sat in front of the TV watching it from that point when I got home until I went to bed.

I wasn't even alive so I don't really know

go to bed, mohammed

6, it was one of the first days of 1st grade. I live in New Jersey so we got sent home early and everyone was scared for like a week it seemed.

I was 7 and almost died in it.

we should listen to John Travolta when it comes to terrorism

youtube.com/watch?v=_Rym7uvGCOA

I was 11. I remember coming home from school wanting to watched the latest Pokemon/DBZ episode but my parents had the news on all day.

I was sick that dad too, had a bad cold

29 working as a trader in Chicago.
Maria Bartiromo on in the background, looked up and watched. Saw 2nd explosion. Confusion.
Called a friend at Cantor Fitz, listened as panic set in. Very sad day.

I was in school and a lady came bursting in the room about it b/c I lived near NYC and her son was there. People were crying like idiots but I was smiling on the inside; exalted by what I would later learn is a "happening".

It was such a rush, better than drugs and alcohol. Can't wait for 9/11 pt. 2

8y, got my first erection when watched it on cnn

Old enough to make up stories about how I knew someone who died in 9/11.

Tell more

4 at the time, hell I don't remember anything before 2004, I probably didn't even know this was happening

like 6 or 7 my birthday was the day before

Sophomore in Highschool. I skipped that day to play diablo 2 all day and people were saying turn on the news, turned on in time to watch the 2nd plane hit. Went back to farming and some PVP after that.

well i didn't 'actually' know what the world trade center was at the time but i always thought "those 2 buildings look cool" and so my dad was going to take me to see them that fucking day and we got into the city (i lived elsewhere in NY at the time.) and the only reason im still alive is because we had stopped at some store before going there for some snacks or something (i dunno i was seven) and the car died, either the fuel pump or the central port injector or some part of it just shat the bed right there, and then about an hour later when we would've been up in the towers the plane hit the first one.

TL:DR shitty 90's Chevrolet engineering saved my life that day.

Also in regards to everyone else's posts i didn't actually see a plane, just the explosion, so.

Also my mother was worried to shit because cellphones weren't really a thing back then so until we were able to call home then for all she knew we were in that mess, we were really fucking close to get in the ashfall when they finally collapsed though.

I was 5. My parents knew the pilot of the first plane

Google vicisms... find out CNN was heavily involved in faking 9/11 memorials

I was in college and I remember watching on TV in the morning then going to school.
It was all anyone could talk about and a lot of classes were cancelled.
I remember being a little conflicted on what to think about this event. In California it didn't impact me directly at all, and there had never been an attack like this in my lifetime. It was so surreal and bizarre anyway.

Also this came right on the heels of big domestic protests against the WTO. It would have been like if after the Occupy protests a terrorist destroyed the Chase building. And the internet didn't have anything that resembled social media today so you never got anyones opinion besides your direct family and friends and the news on TV.

>leaf
>"I wasn't born yet"

learn basic english you fag

Whoa, good story.
Similar to
>invited by my dad's friend on a rafting trip
>I turned him down for some reason
>stopped by his house the next day, wife tells me he and another person drowned when their raft capsized

Also my dad hates 'sandniggers' as he calls them, hates them to no end, but when it comes to 9/11 he's 100% convinced it was the israelis, but he never goes into detail with me on why he thinks it because he says he'd get killed if he said anything.

There really were no planes. No airplane crashed in the wtc. First of all, remote controlling an airplane that size, or any size, is very difficult. I don't believe you could remote control an airplane the size of a 767-200 any way. Particularly to hit dead center of the wtc. But the fact is, there was no wreckage from ANY airplane in the wtc. And by no wreckage, I mean nothing was found of any size anywhere around. Now, here was a panel of a fuselage that you see with 5 window shades. But when each airplane, (AA North tower, UA South tower) hit, it was 2/5 of a second while they disappeared in the tower. In 2/5 of a second you're not gonna have a panel about 7 feet long drift down, and just be lying there in almost perfect condition, unless it was accompanied by Mohammed Atta's passport.