Buzzfeed declaring War on us

Let's Add Buzzfeed on the take down list as well. Let them drink their Periodblood!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_lbece7RqZU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Really? They think they can fuck with Sup Forums and not suffer?

declaring war on the internet has always worked out so well before

threatening the internet is a whole new level of stupid

True. but what else can you do other than utterly destroy them?

>attacking Sup Forums
Does she have a death wish? Sup Forums has ruined countless lives because some smart asses thought it would be a good idea to pick a fight with an anonymous image board. Even if the original members of Anonymous are long gone, there are still plenty of people here that can ruin your life if you provoke them

Oh noes they have IPs of Sup Forums!

I fucked with Sup Forums and the thing ive suffered are dumbass butthurt bans.
Remember the rule, threats are always bigger than the real thing? once this place fucking goes down so will you kekistani trump cocksucking niggers.

END OF THE FUCKING STORY

>average Buzzfeed writer:

youtube.com/watch?v=_lbece7RqZU

what again?
get in the queue buzzfeed
we will get around to you soon

tell me something, where will you peddle your nigger hate when this place gets fucked?
stop beating your chest youre a fucking rat trapped in a corner and Sup Forums is the only hole you can escape from

>muh online war
Grow up, man.

>CNNBlackmail fiasco
Not a thing.

Seriously, I get trolling here and there, but don't you guys have absolutely nothing else going on in your life except for shitposting?

(((They))) won't delete Sup Forums because we're basically a containment website that (((they))) have some control over. If they deleted Sup Forums, we would migrate to another Chan that hasn't been compromised, and (((they))) don't want that to happen

>peddle your nigger hate
I don't do that

I love our dear leaders at CNN

>I'm looking for any technologist who would help fight against these juveniles
I.e. please dox for us
But this might actually be a fucking golden opportunity to fuck with them even more
>pretend to be libshit cuck
>pretend to be tech savy
>contact them saying that you have a huge dataminging operation in progress and could shre the spoils for a few sheckels
>drop random names from a random db dump
>they take the bait and pay you in bitcoin
>hand them a list that has their own reporters mixed in with them
>spend the bitcoin on blow and send it to her house
>call the cops
>bitch gets busted for class-a and loses faith in humanity
and that cunts, is how you fuck with people

>they forgot to never collectively mess with Sup Forums
We are rambling, incoherent, autistic ball of chaos. Left alone we cause minimal damage and REEEE amongst ourselves. When given an enemy, purpose, and reason to join forces we dominate the competition. Buzzfeed ya dun goofed

oh no they're going to shut down my Sup Forums account

>Hiding your powerlevel

Oh no, people might find out I object to the ethnic and cultural suicide of my own people

Pretty sure this is fake. That post isn't on her Facebook and she has a different picture for her profile. And if you type Buzzfeed France Tip Group into google the only thing that comes up is Sup Forums threads.

>he thinks there's a global conspiracy elite ruling the world and they're pondering what to do with a Mongolian faeces sculpture website
How insane are you guys?

Its going to be a hot summer.

So if they take down /pol should we fire bomb the jews who did this?

Kek

please kek let this happen

Its fake faggot, find a fucking link to her actual statement and I'll believe you. Fact is you can't because it some Sup Forumsooks shitpost

why are liberals so much against free speech

Remember the German law against 'online hate speech'?

The globalists collude with the media to supress the majority of people.

ACHTUNG, guys.

Welcome to He'll. You'll be like us within a year

Name 1 interesting thing happening in Croatia.......

Kek

Especially since you can't kill Sup Forums. You can kill the website, sure, but you can't kill the congregation of autists who come here. If Sup Forums died, we'd just find a new place to shitpost.

Have fun with that cunt, we've been waiting.

Do people really not do their research? Do they honestly not know or remember what happens when they kick the hornets nest?

Pretty nutty. You're new here I can tell.

Do not click ANY links you do not know posted on Sup Forums until this blows over.

Shhh the autists need to feel relevant and powerful

>implying many here aren't looking for an excuse to kill some lefties.

shit bois is this the beginning of a new gamergate?

This is how I can tell Sup Forums is full of redditors right now.
>We've tracked down their servers to cloudflare.

>tell me something, where will you peddle your nigger hate when this place gets fucked?

we shit the whole internet up and infect even more people,like internet ebola with hilarious maymays
why do you think this place is even allowed to exist?

>this

>Buzzfeed

literally who?

This. I've never hidden my power level, but then I live in Alabama and am surrounded by like minded individuals instead of a bunch of cucks and niggers.

So I really don't give a fuck what they do. I ain't got nothing to hide.

>he fell for the chan meme
kek, Sup Forums is a fucking joke, it's not 2008 my friend.

>buzzfeed declares internet war on the America of websites
>expects to win

>We are rambling, incoherent, autistic ball of chaos. Left alone we cause minimal damage and REEEE amongst ourselves. When given an enemy, purpose, and reason to join forces we dominate the competition. Buzzfeed ya dun goofed
saved for cringe pasta

>Respected
>Journalists
wew lad...

Sup Forums users may post illegal content but the site itself doesn't break the law. Being racist, sexist, etc falls under free speech. There's nothing they can do to hurt us.

this

>lardass named Cecile
>ever accomplishing anything

fuck off maldraw

yeah, it's fucking obvious fake b8, but don't expect neo-pol to notice that

what is CNN blackmail?

>yfw they publicize all your Sup Forums posts
>yfw you've said nigger at least once

This woman can not write. My high school English teacher wouldn't even accept a paper written so poorly. My college professors would hav elughed me out of the room.

Also, who does she think she is talking to? Troops before a battle?

>it is our mission. No. it is our duty...
Fuck off you fat, Jew whore.

mmm yes goyim. shut my account down

>kekistan flag
fuck off T_D subhuman

The sad part is they think they're respected journalists.

norfolk is around australia. are you that kangaroo fucker that reported me to the police because I raped your sissy abo lover ass?
lemme hear those tears drop dumb nigger.

>yfw you said nigger right this minute

Go ahead, I have nothing to lose.

I like how all the fags like leafs, Germans, and even maldraw use the Dixie flag to hide. You've practically pinned a star of David to yourselves.

no and im pretty sure that guy has just spamming that pic and hasn't actually done it but holy fuck mike just piss off before your patreon hits 0$/mo

>publicly delcaring the fact you're about to comit a crime
How retarded can someone be?

>Buzzfeed
>respected journalists

Sup Forums standing by

REMINDER FOR YOU FILTHY GOYIM
pic related is an illegal meme and only cnn is allowed to see it. if you notice this meme being used anywhere else please contact the authorities

its not impressive that buzzfeed is asking for IT guys help. They are obviously Humanistic majors: Journalists, gender studies, etc.

>we are waiting for Sup Forums ACCOUNTS to be shut down
oh...
oh.....
This is almost adorable.
It'll be like killing a puppy
A retarded puppy

Yeah I wouldn't care. I own my own business so I can't be fired. And I don't care if leftist hate me.

William LeGate

i thought they were talking about the Sup Forums server accounts. damn, i overestimated their IQ.

Gawker died trying to do this and they didn't even directly prod the bear that is Sup Forums; they just tried to eat the food in his domain.

What does Buzzfeed honestly think is going to happen?

Fuck off mike you stinky faggot, no use hiding behind those flags

I would love it. I've been here for 11 years. It'd be great to go back and read some of my old Sup Forums stuff from 2006. I can barely remember it now.

>nigger right this minute

yea, she never posted that

stop trying to rally for a fabricated happening

Hey guys

Ekansovi

I like how they repeatedly use islamophobes without any context as if it's some kind of insult to call someone an islamophobe.

END OF THE STORY says the autist

>dox
>thinks 4chin has user post history

Oyyyy Veyyy!

I sure hope those goy-er, guys don't "dox" me!

I find it amazing an autist doesn't realize how many user boards there are and how easily they are to create.

>cloudflare

billy `pepperoni nipples` legate
he tried too

and failed

LEDDIT GET OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

this day has been like declaring war in CIV

>tell me something, where will you peddle your nigger hate when this place gets fucked?
I don't know what do you think ISIS will do when Raqqa is taken?

lmao@urlife Mike

perfectly put user

How have they still not realized you can't pick a fight against hundreds of autists who have nothing better to do than shitpost on the internet?

Buzzfeed is a useless outlet trying to take the bullet for the big dog.

I know you hate buzzfeed, but it's the wrong fucking hill to die on.

Buzzfeed means nothing, cnn is the prize.

Because that worked so well for the scientologists right?

Have fun doxxing users on an anonymous imageboard.