Hello Sup Forums

Hello Sup Forums

Do you know what this is is? If not, then you are a disgusting kuffar dog

Migrant Shower?

Acid sprayer?

Do you use that to spray the shit off your hand after using it to wipe?

Ball Coidler

>Go to Dubai on business
>Wtf why does the toilet have a shower head
>Must be some weird Muzzie shit
>Proceed to rub hands with bacon grease and shake touch all public door handles

dunno, but please tell me my durkadurka friend

A shower head for midgets???

Is it used to power wash the blood of the innocent off your hands; After a bit of the old "cultural enrichment"?

Your mother is a goat, and your mother is a swine

Looks like some fag shit. Are you a fag?
Do you spray water up your ass, you faggy fag? Thats something a faggy fag faglord would do. Fag

Is it for washing your anus after you poop? Because that's pretty cool EXCEPT if it's on some sort of public bathroom, because THEN I couldn't possibly imagine sharing this thing with a hundred other anuses.

Don't really see the point of it for me, if I poop I use wet wipes and have a shower afterwards.

You need to wash your ass with soap, you filthy niggers!

t. italianfag

>showering on the shitter
What kind of commie shit is this?

Do you also bleach it afterwards?

Yes go him. Be good. Spray our toxic cocktail full of fluoride and estrogen from reprocessed birth control pills directly into the the thin membrane of your butthole. Surely this will make you more enlightened and progressive.

Sure, but it's also pretty good at cleaning your anus. Like, REALLY good. You can even let a little bit of water into your anus, which reaches and flushes out the poop you didn't even know you had.

Like, next time you poop, try and stick a finger up your ass, and marvel at the chunks of shit you can feel down there, less than an inch away from your underwear.

I've heard the tales of men brrrrrrping a "wet one", and staining their underwear for the rest of the day.

Not with this, however. It cleans all the way through, and you could stick your finger and it would come out entirely, fucking, tidy. Like a baby's bottom.

There's no greater feeling in this world, of being CLEAN.

one time I had bad swamp ass so I washed it in the sink and I used lots of soap but I still smelled like shit and my friend said something. it was at a Halloween party and pretty embarrassing

>Do you know what this is is?

Buttgun.. Typically used for cleaning asses in places that don't have acces to or money for decent TP. Often the only means available for butt-cleaning in relief facilities that tend to lack soap, or often even a sink.

No its better to drink liters of it daily from tap while I only use it for my ass.

I drink from bottles

You put soap in your hand, rub your anus, rinse it, and then you dry it with a dedicated towel.
In Italy we call this "hygiene".

Damn. I need an Italian GF

>try and stick a finger up your ass

I'm skeptical of your intentions.

how tight are you sissy boy

You telling me I could give a rimjob to an Italian lady and not have to worry about brown lipstick?

In Iraq we used those to clean the blood of mudslime subhumans off our boots

Why are you using the inferior shower style bidet when you could get a superior washlet?

when will washlets learn?

I'm not a boy.

Both Italian man and women take care of our butt hole, actually I would feel uncomfortable walking around with a dirty ass.

Italian women would even buy the crazy expensive soap just for intimate parts!

>Do you know what this is is?
You're talking about that strange looking white chair in the back? Don't know what it 2bh.

it is*

We know what that is, but don't need one because real countries don't have problems with shitting on one's own legs!

post feminine benis

My Grandparents(who are from Spain) used to have one of those in their house

How does this thing works?

what is this even called, sand potato?

Sure thing.
But do you know what this is?

>not showering your ass with hot water after pooping

You don't know the small joys of life.

>tfw flip
>wash my ass everyday not some degenerate that wipes his ass with paper
>feel clean as shit

feels good to not be american

see here:
it is not that difficult

Kek

Eyyyy my takalog nigga. Its great to have you guys work here

It's for your child wives to clean their wounds.

Tits or GTFO

>tfw the most versatile country, master of nothing

feels pretty shit mate although we can survive a nuclear holocaust

>Have no bidet
>Have to wipe for sometime
>Then straddle to the sink and wet my toilet paper, then wipe myself with it
Such a fucking hassle, but beats having racing stripes in your boxers.

Sauce?

>he cleans his ass by wiping it with his BARE HANDS and water after taking a shit, instead of using paper first and then water and soap, when the paper is no longer smeared in shit.
>thinks he is civilized
Subhuman barbarians playing first world country, everyone.

It's kinda gross 2bh

imouto paradise, its great if you dont care about motion sickness

Is that what shoots the estrogen in the tap water up the asshole of Europeans so they let in more young bulls to satisfy their daughters?

I couldn't find a more attractive woman washing her ass in the correct position.
Pic related is doing it wrong.

l-lewd!

I've never seen soap near such toilets...

Yes, to clean your boipussy.

Oh yeah? But what about the water the you yankees drink? Is it purified no homo certified testosterone enriched?

Tpbp

Toilet paper first to get the majority, baby wipe second to freshen up and finish the job, toilet paper again to dry off while still leaving the butt moisturized.

Shut the fuck up kurwa peasant.

You guys became really smartass since Witcher 3 came out

White people are a weird bunch.

If you got poop on any other part of your body other than your asshole, you probably wouldn't be satisfied with only wiping it with tissue.

>you probably wouldn't be satisfied with only wiping it with tissue
Thankfully, I'm not a nigger

Your bathroom is too large.

>Be towelhead
>Use shower nozzle from toilet water, on my ass hole
>Water sprays upward onto my balls and up my crack
>Get shit water on shower nozzle
>Shit water on toilet seat

Lol fucking stupid kuffar and your shitty paper and your hands-washing

I went to thailand once and i saw one of these and it was covered in shit. Never fucked with one after.

That is fucking disgusting... No wonder Shitaly is a 3rd world nation.

Those things seem like a good idea but they actually create fecal snowflakes all over the place we took our out after finding that out..

When you eat wholesome non gmo food you don't have too wipe that many times, also, have you monkeys ever seen our triple ply TP it puts your best linens to shame you peasants, imagine wiping ur ass with Egyptian cotton, that's us on the daily (unless you use a public shitter)

شطافة
we use it to shower our asses after dropping a shit

Thank fuck I'm not a Ottoman rape baby

Everybody says that these days

Being a colonizer rapebaby is worse

>t. Taekwon X

Why is the dickhole so big and deformed?

Uncut dicks are an abomination and actually led to the French Revolution and the upcoming fall of western civilization. Look it up .

Use a little moistened toilet paper if you feel squirmy down there.The GMO food can cause squishies.Those sprayers blow lil' fleck's o terd around.
They're nice in a way if you're visiting someones house who'll have to clean the atomized pewp.

Baby wipes contain toxic chemicals.

you gonna get asshole cancer

indeed, it is an anus washer

Very popular in Brazil. They don't have them in public bathrooms

SHIT

ON

LEG

countries that use ass blasters to clean up have the highest rates of fecal borne illnesses, like cholera, salmonella, e. coli and dysentery. civilized people use toilet paper, we don't aerosolize our shit like you lazy fuckers.

I once tried to use it in a UAE hotel and spread the shit all over the walls. Also their toilets don't have a drain on the floor - have fun cleaning.

that makes no sense whatsoever

Take your shit, clean your asshole with water, then dry with TP, wash your hands.

You don't double dip with TP, that is how you get fecal matter all over your hands

u just used it wrong, that not what it should do

how the fuck do you even accomplish that?

So what's wrong with using toilet paper and showering daily? Seems a lot cleaner than actually touching shit with my fingers.

you are obviously an animal. the method you describe probably works for you because you shit outside and use a garden hose to wash yourselves anyway.

Those fucking poop shelves you guys have are fucking gross. It may save water but it is fucking horrible to have your turd on showcase

Toilet paper is medieval

You don't touch your asshole, you wash off the anus when you are done with your shit and dry with TP

The problem with TP alone is that bacteria passes through the TP, so you are getting shit on your hands; most people don't know how to wash their hands either.

You're thinking of touching shit with your fingers... That's midevial!!!

Why not just eat fiber supplements?
Drop bricks, not mud. There is nothing to clean up and it's so regular you can set a clock to it and even shower in the morning afterwards?

>Toilet paper is medieval
so is eating from a communal pile of food on the floor with no untensils, like you monkeys do.

I am an animal cause I rinse my asshole off before putting TP on my asshole???

Burger logic

I never had to touch my shit

Any civilized person washes their hands after taking a shit.

no matter how hard your shit is, you still have bacteria around your anus.

Your touching your shit covered ass with your bare hands. That's disgusting.

Just happens when your dick is hard with the foreskin up sometimes

Lmao @ America being so fucking controlled by Jewish supremacy that the fact they've incorporated male genital mutilation into the newborn system, that they don't actually question it.

Get fucked you burger cunt

of course, but most people don't wash their hands properly. That is why you have shit everywhere in society.

Proper hand washing takes 2 minutes. Do you know many people that take that long to wash their hands? If not, you got shit on your hands

look, brazilian monkey, your country has one of the highest rates of fecal borne illnesses, we have the lowest. you might be doing it wrong.

>blasting your ass with water is not barbaric
Your blasting you asshole with water, you'd use this thing to pleasure yourself