I think she's the one who should be scared

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gYxi7_kW2X8
dailykos.com/story/2016/12/21/1613261/-What-Really-Happened-to-Lori-Klausutis-Everything-Joe-Scarborough-Does-NOT-Want-Viewers-To-Know
archive.is/5qn9E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

she going to be okay?

What is it going to be this time? Another head hit on a desk?

Dat look of pure evil

youtube.com/watch?v=gYxi7_kW2X8

Holy shit, that sounds awful

Holy shit you are fucking RARE!

Shouldn't there be another investigation, at least?

Maybe he is innocent, but something doesn't smell right.

I don't get why this is bad. Joe kinda sucks at singing but it's not the worst thing I've heard in the world. His main problem is that in the middle of a line, he'll be offtune or put an unmusical hard stress on a word.

Liechtenstein has the best looking consulate in my whole city. You would be proud.

Did you not hear what happened to Joe's last intern?

VPN much?

fucking americans and their plastic surgeries. i cant tell age any of those creatures. i mean they all look 50+ but its still weird as fck

what does that have to do with his singing?

Joe is going to kill (again)

Oh here we go again

ew

To this day no one truly knows how and why a healthy 28 year old woman died in her boss’s office?

These THREE questions have never been adequately answered:

From American Politics Journal August 8, 2001

1. If Lori's death was just a simple accident, then why did Rep. Scarborough and his spokesman Miguel Serrano feel the need to go to two different local TV stations within three hours of her body's being found and invent a nonexistent history of chronic medical conditions for her - in other words - why did they feel the need to lie about Lori's health?

2. Would you trust without question the word of a Medical Examiner who lost his ME license in two separate states (Missouri and Florida) because he LIED about his autopsy work and results.

3. Why should whoever wrote Ms. Klausutis's obituary feel it was appropriate to mention nearly everything about her life -- EXCEPT where she'd been working since 1999, i.e with Congressman Scarborough?

Let’s add one more-

4. Dr. Berkland and his supervisor at the time, Dr. Gary Cumberland were known to be high-giving donors to Scarborough’s Congressional campaigns. Did their relationship with Scarborough influence any and all the results issued by the M.E.’s Office?

>dailykos.com/story/2016/12/21/1613261/-What-Really-Happened-to-Lori-Klausutis-Everything-Joe-Scarborough-Does-NOT-Want-Viewers-To-Know

Always archive shills archive.is/5qn9E

No believes he didn't kill her, everyone knows he did and got away with it. Just like everyone knows OJ murdered that chick and got away with it

ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST

thats funny because American """embassy""" looks like garbage

At least it is functional, isn't it?

IT'S IN MY NATURE

Joe Scarborough will kill this woman after violently raping her.

sad all the way around

inb4: heart attack