Rush Limbaugh just said the CNN reddit guy is 15 years old. A Tuvan throat singing board is master of the universe

Rush Limbaugh just said the CNN reddit guy is 15 years old. A Tuvan throat singing board is master of the universe.

LOL

>let's lie about his age to make opposition to CNN seem illegitimate
Idiots

Today has been a good day.

Daily reminder that this is a Macedonian basket weaving board and nothing else

How dare you say that about my pacman strategy blog

I'm really quite offended how many of you don't seem to realize that this is a Bhutanese Yak Soup Recipe Comparison Board.

No, in fact it's a great idea. It makes all the soccer moms go batshit crazy.

>tfw a bhutanese horse breeding board shapes the timeline and shifts it at will

this is clearly a laotian pokemon carrier pigeon community.

>anti-semites are 15 year olds
seems right

I love that guy

WE DID IT REDDIT!

uhhh this is sheekyforums buddy

I thought this was a pog collecting chatrom? What the fuck am I gonna do with all these milkcaps now?

Kinda off topic, but has anyone heard back from the other chan? Heard they were planning something while in another Sup Forums thread.

Dont mention anything about other to the newfags here, or theyll ruin that place too.

Things are accelerating out of control. By the end of trumps first term there will be enough public support to start jailing journalists and disbanding news networks.

And this is a bad thing why?

GOOD

I didn't want to mention 6chan by name. How stupid do you think I am?

Lincoln did it so why the hell not.

I think its just best to avoid the topic in general, but youre right i guess.

It's not a Corsican shell-painting forum anymore?

Will be interesting to see how the victim's being a minor will impact the legal process. I will gladly donate to this child's legal fund.

All I know is that they're busy doxxing every cnnfag they can while we fuck with their advertisers and shitpost on twitter

This. Wtf is the point of lying about his age

80's hair was the best!

Good. The final nail in the coffin of whorenalism.

Which one of you autists just called in and got cut off talking about the memes you saw on this Mongolian baskets weaving forum

Its been a Taiwanese kite flying enthusiasts forum since I was a kid, and Ill be DAMNED if it ever changes!

agreed, they also go well with Balkan people

this whole thing is retarded so we are pushing as far as retardation goes. we're past Forrest Gump and reaching ever closer to Simple Jack

that was me and i never said Sup Forums nor intended to as we have enough normies... i'm working and was scatterbrained when i suddenly found myself on the line so yea i was not prepared at that moment as you clearly heard

That place is already ruined by the massive amount of tism but its better they can focus their tism into something productive from time to time without being bothered by reddit fags

>simple jack
user pls we are far past that point we are now in special poetry slam levels

If HanAssholeSolo somehow commits suicide, it will be very good for us. We can than blame CNN that they bullied him to suicide.

We must sacrifice the redditor!

Are you proud of being the fake news, you fags?

Kek. I can't believe you are gonna LARP as that fat NEET that just called in

kek i can't believe you think i'm larping and you think i'm a fat neet, but hey whatever floats your boat

They said on the local radio this morning it was a 15 year old LGBT. 30,000,000 people think CNN is bullying a gay teenager.

don't know about his age

but according to the Ann Coulter rule he isn't a white male

What'd you tell the call screener you were gonna say to rush

i told snerdley that i wanted to let rush's listeners know that cnn was about to experience a huge retaliation from the internet (never said Sup Forums or anywhere) and he seemed enthused to hear about it... problem was i got through at 12:30 and didn't get to speak till a bit ago... so i'm running my route still while waiting to actually get my moment to speak... i work for ups so i am constantly running packages to people and was out of breath when i finally came on... needless to say bad timing for me

Cmon user. You've got to gimme a timestamp with your uni or something so I can speculate if it's your or not everytime I see the UPS man

Yeah, basically. Good work, team!

I don't know why you're here. This is a Nigerian finger painting forum.

Fuck you, this is a Tibetan Gong Sounding Message Board

and here i thought we were posting in an Indonesian Underwater Backgammon Board

do you live in jacksonville, nc? if not i'm not your man

No time stamp?

I do believe you meant Corsican Goat Cheesemaking Forum, I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for that fucking Corsican goat cheese.

You guys are all wrong this place is an Australian Alligator catching forum.

Rush mentioned Sensei Peterson last week. Do you think Jordan knows he will be bigger than Socrates and Frued in 10 years?

At first I was worried about this but then I realized CNN can't prove it wrong without revealing his identity.

It's win/win

here's your timestamp with scanner
you'll get nothing more

Thanks babe

>don't use our own tactics against us
Eat shit, CNN. We control the narrative now.
Hands up, don't shoot.

All journalists should be executed. It's a disgusting profession and anyone who willingly enters into it is a piece of shit.

If the jewish media think they can intimidate us with their hidden threats they better watch out. Our patience has its limits. One day we'll shut their dirty lying jew mouths.