I believe the LGBT community has hit it's peak of acceptance and is about to revert back to being hated...

I believe the LGBT community has hit it's peak of acceptance and is about to revert back to being hated. They keep pushing boundaries ith shit like this.

Trannies will be the downfall of the LGBT community.

Other urls found in this thread:

4thwavenow.com/2015/12/04/parents-keep-listening-to-your-gut-not-the-gender-therapist/
youtube.com/watch?v=mP3jmJUNXbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Q6omsDyFNlk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I should have clarified; This picture is from an article titled, "Pregnant transgender man is a symbol of hope for the LGBT community"

Isn't it LGBTQPAIOU Now?

>Lesbian
>Gay
>Bisexual
>Transexual
>Queer
>Pansexual/Pedosexual
>Asexual
>Intersexual
>Other
>Unisex

Another reason why the movement will implode. They literally get offended by everything. Feminists have restructured the movement and are trying to maximize inclusion. They even added a brown streak in the rainbow flag for "people of color" despite the fact that most minorities hate gays.

LGBTQQIAAP+ stands for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Questioning, Intersex, Asexual, Allies, Pansexual and Else.

You will see pedophilia and cannibalism legalized within the next decade.

They thrive on being hated. Once they're accepted they're not special anymore.

>WHOA SOME TRANS DUDE HAS A KID

Alright, how the fuck is this supposed to be a symbol of hope, for me as a bisexual man?

One of my best friends is a transgender man and I know a lot of trans men in general and the idea of them having a kid is like 100% out of the question for them. The fact that the media tries to push these stories onto the general public like "HEY LOOK AT THIS, AINT IT NEAT?" is just fucking sad.

That was a faggot trap

mentall ill the lot of them

Wow.

>I believe the LGBT community has hit it's peak of acceptance

well if they keep pushing for muslim immigrants that want to behead them and throw them off of rooftops

Lesbian
gay
bi
transsexual
black
brown
queer
women
transitioning
feminine

LGBTBBQWTF

if this is what we have to deal with for being accepted by society, then I rather go back to live in the closet, at least faggots kept their "lifestyle" in private areas, homes and specific bars

Put them ALL on pimozide, not just the Trannies, but the whole lot of the Gay Alphabet cabal.

White gay men are no longer on the list as really marginalised now we might as well have that tasty privilege I keep hearing about.

It's funny because lifelong fighters like Peter Tatchell catch shit from the new wave of people who have to be so out there. So special.

We will be our own undoing I guarantee it.

>filename

this made me laugh. also, the ref's face says it all

>herms

Goddamn why the fuck does everybody care what other people are doing

just let people do what the fuck they want, the only thing that matter is keeping Europe European, otherwise just let people do and believe what they want as long as it doesn't hurt anybody else

ow my f*** good

Does anybody else find it funny that the people complaining about straight white men are the ones mutilating themselves to become one?

the woman looks extremely unhappy

I care because you care so much to try and make me care. Fuck off faggot, you know exactly what the problem is yet you diminish it to "let ppl do their own thing!!!"

I believe you're right. I've been noticing it since the first bakery scandal. Right before that point, America had, like you said, reached peak acceptance. But then the bakery thing happened, and then a hundred more faggots capitalized on the bakery thing, and now people are getting sick of their shit.

No one is saying they can't do what they want it's just the fact that they constantly try to normalize this behavior.

Trannies do hurt others though. Therapists and counselors are taking a retarded child's word that they "feel like the opposite gender" (whatever the fuck that means) and sticking them on hormones.

4thwavenow.com/2015/12/04/parents-keep-listening-to-your-gut-not-the-gender-therapist/

Read some of the comments, stories of 13-14 year olds being "gender fluid", tranny, pansexual and all that other bullshit.

>Has science gone too far?
Yes, yes it has.

Wait, allies?

That explains a lot. So you can just say you support them and then you get to benefit from everything they get too?

i son't try and make you care and i don't know what the problem is
it's the fucking fault of the lefties pushing it not gay people

GAS

Are you seriously trying to tell us that lefties and gays are of separate categories? For every ten gay men there's one exception but that isn't enough for us to respect you yet. When you start telling your faggot brethrens to cut the shit you'll start getting more respect overall

>Has science gone too far?

definitely. the degeneracy's at an all time high.

remember, you're the abnormal ones for not accepting this degeneracy.

Nightmarish.

Really? You want to blame the just the lefties?! It's you faggots that brought this insanity and the AIDS epedimic upon us all! You with your constant want of validation and need to be cheered on for your degenerate behavior. You had it easy in the west when we just lived and let lived, but you couldn't stop. You wanted everyone to see and hear your degeneracy and clap like seals for your ass fucking like it was something to be proud of. You were like roaches, tolerable when you stayed in the shadows, but now you are in the open, infesting everything. And like roaches, we'll have to gas everyone of you to stop this nonsense!

The thing is most people think this is degenerate and don't want these people anywhere around their kids. They just don't say anything because gays will screech autisticly

these people are kind of like the nazi doctors and scientists. they're pushing the boundaries of humanity, while suffering the disdain of the entire world.

It's like the whole west has become the Weimar Republic.

that is what im trying to do
you're acting like i did all that, i have never hurt anybody and i am not a flamboyant fag, there is literally nothing wrong with me

We're approaching peak Weimerica. We are either gonna collapse like Rome, and either Russia or chine will take over the world, or go full 1488, and kill all the non whites and degenerates. I don't see any in between. I'm skeptical of those who think the west can run on momentum in spite of the degeneracy when whites under 5 are already a minority in America and we have 20 trillion in debt. I think by 2030, America and western Europe will collapse. I do not think Muslims are going to be the major threat though, as once our governments collapse, the real white men will finally be unbound and kill the invaders. I just may not matter when the Ruskies or Chinks come in after we're done fighting them. Having the ruskies take over may not be that bad though, as I doubt they would kill all the whites. I don't think the chinks would want to kill all whites either, but would treat us as second hand citizens if they took over.

Just wait for the time LGBT becomes PTSD

Well actually jews spearheaded transgenderism in the 1920'ies

>you will likely reach a larger audience if you fuck up your entire shit

LOL, no wonder they struggle to get acceptance among normal sane people

Your degeneracy hurts Civilization, no matter how normal and non faggy you say you are, the potential is there already due to your degenerate sexuality. I remember when clowns like you convinced the public "what two consenting adults do in the bedroom is nobodies business" and "we won't bother your children, we just want to be left alone" and "we don't want to get married, that's rediculous" and the libertarian streak in us got the better of us, and all the sodomy laws got struck down, and behold, here we are today: you degenerates defiled marriage, and have forced the rest of us by either lawsuit or loss of jobs to play along with your game of house; you now adopt kids as if they are pets and corrupt them; you run around and tell people what pronouns they can use, despite tens of thousands of years of biological and cultural evolution that flies in the face of your silly name game you are forcing upon the rest of us through corrupt courts. So go ahead, act like you never did anything, but it all started when you guys bitched and moaned to remove Homosexuality from the list of mental disorders in the DSM, without a single peer reviewed study, just political preassure and intimidation.

Why is it always white? Inb4 muh juden. Truth is that whites are the true pushers of faggotry and take it to the next level.

LBG != LGBT
LBG != T

No raging mental illness in this picture, no xir, not at all. This is perfectly normal and acceptable.

Fuck it, I unironically hope NK nukes us to fuckall

i don't even want all that, i'm fine with not having gay marriage, i just want to love who i want to love.

The woman or the "woman?"

Lgb were nutty

>accepted
When the fuck were they ever accepted? Not one state ever passed gay marriage from the will of their people. Not even fucking California could pass it. Iowa got fucked by zog puppet judges but then the savior of the white race, Steve King got them kicked out.

You know it's funny gays were trying to distance themselves from the trannies as recently as the 2010s, they only did a complete 180 recently.

What the hell!?

Trannies are accepted in parts of the world where homosexuality is not. You have it the other way around, OP. The homosexual lifestyle was always anti-natal peak degeneracy. Trannies at least try to adhere to traditional gender roles (albeit the opposite of their birth sex.)

>Trannies will be the downfall of the LGBT community.

but trannies are what makes LGBT, LGBT

otherwise it would just be homosexual

Sexuality!=Gender Identity, though.

You should've told your butt plugging brethren to back the fuck off. You should've just been happy to be only on the receiving end of the occasional stink eye, or a church lady telling you to repent. You could've stayed in the shadows, and done your degenerate filth in the dark, and leave civilized society alone. But you couldn't stop yourselves. Now, not only are you bringing great suffering on the west, but your kind has practically foisted up a giant neon sign saying "We ARE degenerate" for the entire Muslim world to see. Now they feel way more justified in their jihad on the west cause you attention whores could keep your shit to yourselves. And your left wing buddies keep importing your future executioners into the west by the tens of thousands. So instead of dealing with people pleading with you to repent or at least keep your stuff private, you will be dealing with merciless monsters who will toss you off buildings. Let your rainbow brethren know that they've made a grave mistake.

Look at this cuck. Explain to me why it's always the whites that are committing all of these faggotries? Whites are all cucks and faggots it's in their nature. But to bring Muslims into it? There have been Muslims in the West before your great grandfather was even a sperm you retard

>Lgbtbbq

>I believe the LGBT community has hit it's peak of acceptance and is about to revert back to being hated. They keep pushing boundaries ith shit like this.

They have a large political lobby group that was built to push for gay marriage and when the Supreme Court legalized it then they were left without a reason to exist so with nothing to do to justify their existence they focused themselves on trannies.

The problem they have now though is that they're trying to normalize a mental illness. There's nothing delusional about being sexually attracted to the same sex; but pretending you're the opposite sex or some new bullshit gender you made up is living a delusion and the average populace will never be comfortable with these freaks.

If gays want to be normalized then they need to stop associating themselves with mental illness and depravity or the sickos are going to drag the sane gays down with them.

I think if gays were actually accepted and integrated into society, instead of simply being tolerated and locking themselves up in the ghetto that is the "LGBT community" they'd be less degenerate than they are now, since they'd have to conform to societal norms and be more accountable for their actions. This would also remove the need for gay prides, which are really less about acceptance, and more about being as degenerate as possible since everyone is too scared to tell you anything.

I was wondering this the other night. Anyone ever seen a trans nigger?

the pregnant man thing started ten years ago, brah... ten years... this isn't new.

Real human values will only survive so long as there are adults left who will remember to raise the next generation of children to know the proper thing to call these monstrosities is "faggots".

Trannies are a serious liability for gay rights worldwide, when some leftist tries to spin their gender vs sex bullshit they don't even have the vocabulary to distinguish between the two in their native language and has to default to english.

>make sure your drawings are realistic
>draws futas

o-ok..

Homossexuality in inherently degenerate, so the logical ending of any homossexual social sphere is to doom itself among society.

Gays will always do something to cause disgust in normal people because their nature is disgusting in itself.

Most fags don't like mentally ill trannies co-opting their acronym.
Political correctness, openness to a fault, and multicultural nonsense will continue to be used to censor and censure any critics until demoralization is complete.

REMOVE THE T
LGB

>their acronym.

it's not their acronym.

T is part of LGBT

t stands for tranny. trannies are always mentally ill trannies

Fortunately for "these freaks" the Abrahamic faiths view homosexuality as the perversion, not sex change.

I can see that. Trannie force fed acceptance is something the overwhelming majority of the US< which is probably the most toleratn western country, won't tolerate.

The chemical cocktail pumped into that thing can't be healthy for that fetus.

liberals are beyond saving

Stay out of this, Cockmed. Islam has a long history of boy fucking (An old Afghanistan saying "women are for children, boys are for pleasure") Some Muslims fuck other male Muslims and consider not a problem as long as there is no emotions involved. You goat fuckers are just as degenerate as the Fags without even realizing it. Go behead yourself, degenerate.

>women for children, boys for pleasure
And melons for sheer delight. It's a saying from antiquity.

LGBTQFRCLMYE

>Lesbian
>Gay
>Bisexual
>Transexual
>Queer
>Friends
>Romans
>Countrymen
>Lend
>Me
>Your
>Ears

>I'm gay and I'm willing to keep my depravity in the shadows

You're one among thousands. You're guilty by assossiation. Your kind will never ever accept the fact that they're pariahs that normal people are forced to endure. Your kind will promote themselves and do everything they can to have society's moral approval.
Now they have it, and it isn't enough.

Your judgement is flawed as much as your impulses and desires. Homossexuals should all be forced into specialized therapy institutions.

indians are the biggest bitches there are

>butthurt tranny trying ride human's civil rights victories
go fuck a nigger you mutant.

This

>f***
Are you fucking gay?

>make it realistic
so make 95/100 women with dicks look like men with women's clothing on? Have them all be ugly angular utterly masculine looking men wearing dresses? No thanks, please continue to draw biological women that simply have nice big dicks. No one wants to see angular square wide jaws and wide broad shoulders and non-existent ass curves shoved into a dress. That's a niche that can take care of itself without whining that other people need to make art for them.

Many lesbians and gays and even feminists fucking hate trannies and dont want to be lumped in with them.

why even? feminists are for women and they try to act in a sense of strength. Trannies are neither women nor are they fighting, they're mostly just indulging in degeneracy for pleasure.

If course it's about to revert. Have you seen the types of people we've been importing to western countries en masse?

Underrated roast

i unironically miss alizee posting
youtube.com/watch?v=mP3jmJUNXbQ

Kind of like White Males ):

youtube.com/watch?v=Q6omsDyFNlk
we need to contract a girl to do this dance but with the Swastika on the ass and Nazi imagery in the background

it's psychologically powerful enough to change people's perceptions

it's too bad the song is about being a vapid suburban slut who is annoyed with people who actually have a life or connection to the world

Boring old "cis" white fags such as myself seem to have mostly left this degenerate marxist carcass of a movement.

>hates needles
>wants to transition
Oh boy oh boy..