This CNN shit has to be a complete psyop guys. Like throwing them under the bus to save the rest of MSM or something

This CNN shit has to be a complete psyop guys. Like throwing them under the bus to save the rest of MSM or something.

There is no way (((((they)))))) are this fucking stupid.

It is fucking impossible.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IDXSH44RYho
youtube.com/watch?v=_TJjCCDtSdU
youtube.com/watch?v=Ok-_dKQFs7c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're absolutely right. No fucking way, but why would they self implode like this

When media is cornered and getting destroyed they always double down and make mistakes. Just look at Hogan v Gawker.

It's arrogance not stupidity. Think about how long they've been getting away with this shit unquestioned.

we need to kill the fucking baby boomers then

Washington Post, 9am-11am on Friday. Be there. Tillerson to quit this month. What they are going to post, true or not, will tilt the balance into their** favor, but the meme war can survive if it goes LOCAL. You're not reaching anyone you haven't already reached; essentially, making more INTERNET meme wars useless.

CNNs base that's still left are already hopelessly brainwashed.
chances are that the viewers that they retained arn't going to abandon them at this point.
it could be that this is merely a distraction for some other news story or legislation thats being produced. Diverting our forces away to kick a dead horse, while we miss something or disregard something that is actually much more important.
ever hear the saying, 'all publicity is good publicity'?
on the other hand
>There is no way (((((they)))))) are this fucking stupid.
you need to lurk moar. The truth is right in front of everyones face yet gets overlooked because the fake manufactured narrative from the MSM is such a huge, blatant and totally IDIOTIC agenda that them and their subscribers shovel and eat up gleefully in mass quantity

This is from WAPO.
>releasing his name would not qualify as doxxing

>Like throwing them under the bus to save the rest of MSM or something.
If that's their plan it's a pretty shitty one.

I agree it seems odd, but in this case I think they just went full retard. The internet is a platform they don't really understand.

im starting to really, really fucking hate boomers.
they are the reason that a 1200 sq ft town homje cost 1.5 million, because they flooded the country with illegal immigrants, taught their children that they didn't deserve to be happy because they're white, and gave all preference and tax dollars to african americans with affirmative action, then bought up all the property in white neighborhoods and priced everyone but them and their jew masters out of the county

But Pepe-san, you're forgetting that the Donald has put away so many of the elites behind bars for pedo trafficking and has ruined the Dem-GOP parties single handed. The CIA is losing their shit, the FBI is losing their shit, the people in positions of power in the media are losing thier grip on the memes of production. It's an utter shit show hommie.

They can't even smuggle immigrants anymore without the plebs in Europe rising up against them. They failed to push the US into a war with Russia in Syria. People know that ISIS is controlled by the CIA now. They are just collectively losing their shit because they are a bunch of boomers who got everything handed to them and they don't understand how to manage anything.

No, they are this stupid. Even the craftiest of crafties can become drunk on power and become fallible. The election was absolute proof of that. They are drunk on power and pedophilia and money and thought they could fight the internet.

Those digits confirm. There's really nothing else to add. They let the hubris get to them and now they're starting to make mistakes.

trips of truth

>thought they could fight the internet

I've hated boomers for about 5 years now, ever since I lost my job in engineering....

Unfortunately, hatred is unproductive. In the meanwhile, you get to watch the country fall apart.

I'm about to lose my job, I only have 4 weeks until my employer is bankrupt so I've lost everything thanks to the shitty boomer-manufactured economy.

One of my friends suggested I go be a welder , a fucking welder making 14/hr in San Antonio when my grandfather made the equivalent of 25/hr in the 40s. Why is this? Because boomers fucked the economy by bringing in 3rd worlders.

IDK how much longer I can keep going before I put a bullet in my own head. Looks like my father in law is dying and I might have to move back to where I'm from... Nothing is working out.

Just hang on a year or two longer m8. Shit's about to get real interesting real quick.

The only thing that has worked out is getting Trump elected but even that isn't going to save my job....

their tweet is literally criminal. I ain't even talking about the other chess at work.

(((They))) are just funneling money.Cnn journos are this stupid.

dude, so much winning is hard to believe...

Remember 10 years ago when we knew one day the internet would take over news papers?

This is the week.

A new medium. its only going to get better guys. have hope in the one true singularity.

Heard a lot of rumors about an economic crash almost happening on monday, apparently they had to shut down trading after some major corporations were about to tank. I heard about it from a friend, anyone else hear about it?

Why are people claiming victory? Literally nothing has happened.

Even 10 years ago newspapers were already obsolete, but I understand your point.

(((they))) were getting drunk at a bbq on the 4th of july while their cuck shariablue pawns took it upon themselves to blackmail a 15 year-old over a funny picture

>Conveniently ignores the part where CNN said they would release the info if he did it again.

How do people keep falling for this?

-It's trending on Twitter for 24 hours (top-trending for most of those)
-Massive amount of newspapers are reporting it.
-People are waking up

CNN is dying.

>Releasing the poster's name would not count as doxxing
>IDing an anonymous Internet poster, somehow in someway, does not constitute doxxing

That is some heavy Talmudism right there.

>-It's trending on Twitter for 24 hours (top-trending for most of those)
>-Massive amount of newspapers are reporting it.
arent CNN driven by ad revenue?

hence more exposure like this is a positive thing for them

More lies from CNN. How do these people sleep at night?

been working 3 straight days. quick gestalt?

>They are this stupid
>They are drunk on power, money, and raping children

Exactly this and holy trips add a nice accent to the post. The big (((THEY))) and the entire ruling apparatus really is that prideful. They think that it is still 1997 when they easily controlled our drones for parents the Baby Boomers. Perhaps they are finding that it isn't that way anymore.

the_donald currently has a list of all of CNN's advertisers on their front page and is calling for boycotts.
Starbucks fucked with Trump supporters and their stocks crashed. JC Penney fucked with Trump supporters and their stocks crashed.
CNN's fucking with the wrong group of people.

Like babies, on mountains on cash and coke.

Not anymore.

Lol loser

The dude that wrote the article and likely all the people that were above him were recruited from BuzzFeed. It is entirely possible the utter reres genuinely thought this was a great idea.

BuzzFeed, not even once.

M8 don't kys

You're gonna die no matter what. Meanwhile life is full of possibilities.

fake news creates fake outrage over video of fake violence, extracts fake apology from supposed creator who it's now looking like is a fake himself.

basically they're blackmailing some kid from Sup Forums out in the open and only now trying to backpedal after getting called on it, but still doing it, just trying to say they aren't.

No, you're wrong. (((They))) really are this stupid. (((They))) have tried to make us all believe they are geniuses. All they are is cheaters who were too inferior to get ahead by following the rules.

Sit back and watch. They really are this stupid.

Sure they are. It's called hubris.

youtube.com/watch?v=IDXSH44RYho

>trump tweets a gif of him in the WWE chokeslamming CNN
>CNN calls it a threat to journalists' safety and cries about it hardcore
>CNN/buzzfeed doxx a redditor who created the gif that trump tweeted
>CNN/Buzzfeed blackmail the redditor, forcing a public apology and openly threatening to release his personal info if he doesn't behave himself
>turns out the ledditor is 15 years old
>CNN is guilty of felony blackmail on a minor
>CNN is in full damage control
>CNN shifts their narrative to "we are protecting this redditor"
>they are "protecting" him from the lawyers that want to represent him and sue the SHIT out of CNN

(((They))) are incredibly prudent and far sighted macro manipulators, but a rogue retard can still fuck them up unexpectedly.

We are once again on the Trump train, then?

>implying we ever left the train of the only major world leader actually trying to do anything (even if it's not enough) about Islam's invasion of the West

Problem is: He didn't make the gif that Trump tweeted.
They got so triggered they forgot to compare the gif to Trump's tweet.

Google's pajeet-run finance API broke and listed about 20 stocks at something like $128.47, for some of these stocks it was a 40-80% drop in their stock price.

It wasn't a real economic crash, it was the google API being fucked, which also fucked whatever websites were drawing their data on the markets from google.

It happened after closing, so presumably things got fixed and sorted before opening the next day.

There's a LOT of people in his position, and they've been getting told that shit is gonna happen anytime now.

Years later, what has happened? Grand scheme of things, not a whole lot.

All i want to know is why isnt CNNs twitter feed pouring with 24hrs of CNN wrekt gifs?

this is what they get for "diversifying" their programming teams with nogs, poos, and women

Here's what I don't get about you fags, if you're going to kill yourself, why not do something with your money first? Buy yourself a one way ticket to thailand, go to the carribbean, blow all your money on drugs, DO SOMETHING YOU WOULDN'T HAVE DONE OTHERWISE. Stop being such a pussy

Yeah man those illegals are taking all the Custodial Engineer jobs

>mfw I work at a facility that processes coffee beans for Starbucks and others, and have been sprinkling my powdered shit into the process line and it ended up in the news

The funny thing is the ledditor didnt even make the gif -- it originated on Sup Forums

(((they))) own every media and the presidency
why do you think they are throwing CNN under the bus ?

only because they doesn want to end under the bus themselves
this is an astro turfing paid raid to divide even further the US population

Polarize ideology, divide, conquer

they are not stupid
they lost control over peoples mindset
they've never been in this position before
they don't have a clue how to deal with the current situation

>they've never been in this position before

Yes (((They))) have...

this is the thread they are going to falseflag us with

the no brain one
the no critical thinking skill one
the very real stereotype of that dumb and fat burger that can't use his brain for anything else than eating consuming reality tv and cheap crap

CNN Is sitting on a huge russia story, they know it, and pieces are starting to get out, once they publish it everything is going to shift ... why do you think Trump suddenly started calling CNN "FraudNews" instead of "FakeNews" - its pre-emptive

Go home you larping faggot.

It's desperation. Now when Russia thing is exposed as nothing burger and the president is still fucking with them, they don't know what to do. So they just seek attention any means possible.

Delusional fucktard how is Trump trying to end anything linked to Islam while attacking Syria and selling weapon to Saudi Arabia ?
See that is the problem with you retarded dumb fuck burger who can't use their brain at all even when showed pretty clear evidence.

>its not doxxing if we give doxxing an other definition
see how well that works in court

kys

a reddit faggot taking a chan gif and claiming it as his

in other news, water is indeed wet

fucking leddit

>hope the beaner that made steps forward and calls out cnn

it's jewish kabuki theater being pushed by alt kikes for ratings. it's spammed here by jew jared soros shills. you know big shit is being kept from us. WHERE IS MY FUCKING WALL FAGGOTS? fuck jews. light them up.

yea, but the TD jared jew bots want to keep everyone on that shitty jew bot island over there, and naturally, being subhuman jewish- they will never give credit where it is due.

You'd rather they didn't take the fall? This is proxy meme war

>implying literally acting as ISIS air force to help them fight against Alawite and Christian minorities somehow is fighting the saracen

Its totally fine. Ebaums was once our scapegoat. r/the_donald is our proxy pawn in the information war.

Because if you are depressed enough to want to die, then nothing in life is worth doing to you, including your stupid suggestions. At that point, doing that shit would not provide any positive emotional feedback. They would be pointless exercises. Clearly, you've never truly suffered for any extended period of time.

Its okay. If they were here they would fimd out eventually that we started the BLM riot movement and we cant have that.

Is that true? I saw that some stocks were shown to be "erroneously" crashing. Maybe cover up?

Don't an hero. I am a Texan in a similar position who has a plan. Email me at [email protected] for details of my plan.

You are invited if interested.

this shit is done to set a precedent, it's a viral sensation right now and they were ready for that. This will be normalized over time and people will become desensititzed to it. Cable news isn't interested in profit or ratings anymore, it's just a weapon of some eccentric sadistic despot living overseas. We are sitting here saying "OH NO, HOW DARE THEY", and then after the 20th time nobody will give a shit.

If this board or the people going after CNN have the stamina they can keep this ball rolling and beat it. It's hard to do that though, people have shit to do and they eventually leave it alone. It's not rigged, but they calculate the damage of these stories when they release this stuff. Their pre coordinated conclusion is that people will discuss whether this is right or wrong, people will adjust to the idea, and then over time they will be numb to it. Then slowly they will start unmasking anonymous posters on sites like this. Notice their was outrage but nobody really got punished when it was revealed Flynn was wiretapped. That's funny if you think about it,.

Every story they release fits into their narrative in some way.

Was there more to the Russia story? Was it really just about ratings? I don't think so, I think it was meant to unseat Trump even if it was unpopular.

Did you watch the latest Project Veritas? These people are literally insane.

They must be planning to bring themselves to court... And win.

Final frontier in internet anonymity.

CNN is one giant racketeering organization, laundering money for the dnc. Money is always the root of all corruption and lies. I think the autism needs to be funneled into their finances and expose them where it hurts.
RICO

>selling weapon to Saudi Arabia ?
That trade was under Obama's adminstration fucktard.

>b-but he can cancel it!!!!!!!!1111

If Trump doesn't sell them the missiles some other country will, so would you rather that SA get missiles of unknown variety or quantity from an unknown source or would you rather sell them the missiles, know exactly what equipment they have and also get money for it?

WAPO's CNN quote is after CNN edited their story to say after this all blew up. That isn't what CNN's original article stated; it was a crystal clear threat originally.

Wtf are you talkin about ? You just assume I'm an Obama supporter to fit your delusional imaginary world fagget.
Trump work for the same Obama worked for. Yes I would rather he stop selling and partaking with the principal exporter of radical islam in the world yes not you ?

Remember: The left always doubles down. That's why you must always press the advantage.

oh they used to fall for shit like this all the time as well

youtube.com/watch?v=_TJjCCDtSdU

Granting that CNN may have been in the right with the option of revealing the identity of the redditor, it does not change the fact that the wording on that last sentence implies the person was being blackmailed after an agreement seemed to have been made to remain anonymous. It even sounds like a threat, basically "we'll expose you if you say shit online again."

This wouldn't have spiraled out if 1) they had good editors and 2) they weren't doubling down on this shitfest.

This almost makes sense..

>it could be that this is merely a distraction for some other news story or legislation thats being produced
Could easily be a distraction from North Korea.

>CNN Blackmails Trump Wrestling Meme Creator

youtube.com/watch?v=Ok-_dKQFs7c

The European Union and especially Germany is no longer a safe site to host the G20 Summit of world leaders. Europe is currently infested with invading Israeli foreign army assets otherwise known as the terror group ISIS while Israel & Jews are in a clandestine war for global power with both Putin, Donald Trump and the West.

Europe has utterly failed to protect their nations from Israeli ISIS incursion due to political malfeasance and the public needs to know that Israel is directly responsible for ISIS's actions. At the very least this link must be investigated first before important independent leaders enter countries where ISIS operates.

Donald Trump and Putin should meet in Russia, Poland or America but not in hostile territory - that or conduct the meetings via video conferencing for now as the EU has utterly failed to kick out ISIS from the continent.

Wrong. Kikes aren't that competent. They just rely on a stranglehold on the media, and this no longer works with social media. Kikes' main weakness is that they ALWAYS accelerate and double down and end up doing crazy shit.

You think this was unexpected? See pic-related. Kikes ALWAYS freak out when they get named.

>They are drunk on power and pedophilia
Reminder that Stelters address was 666 something. Anybody have the image where they doxxed all the top people at CNN earlier?

This. We are going into #CNNBlackmail hard enough, there's no stopping now. All we have to do is do more damage than they anticipated. We have to go full chaos god.

Yeah but I actually think we're about 2 or 3 years out from it becoming mainstream to name the jew. If that's too optimistic then definitely 6-8 years away. There's too much talmudism going on for people to not notice.

If you were around for WikiLeaks dump of podesta's emails or the CIA leaks, it's pretty clear that they're all complete morons.

(((They))) only managed to hold control for so long because the spread of information was so slow and controlled. Now with the internet, an empire can be destroyed over night. Joking aside the meme war is real. You're part of a blood free revolution. Rejoice.

Go on...

It's hubris, dumbass. Sheer hubris.

I know
>pic related is you

....orrrrrrrrrrrrr cultural marxism really throws out any kind of dignity or intelligence a person, or in this case a news corporation, has.