SHUT. IT. DOWN

Don't fall for this shit guys

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/XcE8C
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oy Vey bad goyim

report anyone trying to incite illegal activity or violence, simple as that

They already have really bad, obvious shills spamming things like "KILL ALL JOURNALISTS". I was saying this a few days ago. It's obvious that they are planning this. Tell people in real life that this is going to happen before it does.

bump.

Is this WH user you're talking about?

eh, saved incase.

no this was someone mocking anon5

What other option do they have left but a false flag? they are on their last legs at this point.

That reminds me, has anyone seen Frank's tripcode in the last few days?

People have killed for much less, let alone staging an aggression.

Dumping frank info

This post makes zero sense.

I saw it maybe 2 days ago.

yeah, maybe if you're from infowars or r/the_donald

Well most of the staff are puppets so its a 50/50 chance that it could happen and be an inside job. Sup Forums is known throughout the media as a bane of existence for the left and any narrative so it would make since to post it here and hype it for narrative value that it wasnt an inside job.

It just doesn't seem like its the right time. they seem too smug over this mess. I would say if charges get pressed by a probono THAT would be the last leg.
This whole fiasco is weird. I mean, the right thing to do would be just drop it and pick up something else in a few days but attacking the creator is just a strange move like a gambit mid game in chess.

ANONS:
I'm confused. Is or is not a flase flag happening?
I can't tell if the OP is in support or opposed or larping.

im not larping. I'm trying to throw a wrench into their plan

He's either a serious clown or hired to play this larpy game. He's a good example for the MSM to pick up and make us look like goofy conspiracy tards.

We have high jacked the narrative. It was supposed to be that we doxed them. Now it's in retaliation to a threat.

They fucked themselves

alright so not happening?
The copied post in the OP is of someone fronting as anon5?

Okay, since when did Sup Forums care if kikes, niggers and cucks get killed?

It's probably a legit spook setting up the stage. MSM is suppose to find the cap and report on it, I imagine.

no, this user just took advantage of franks image as an insider and came up with his own prediction. It's just hijacking a shills persona and mocking him while predicting a real falseflag so when SHTF and someone goes to CNN with a AR-15 we can all be like "AYYYY WE KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN HERE IS PROOF BRO" and spam the falseflag infographics

im the spook???

ITT: Larpers larping larpers larping larpers.

Sup Forums is wrong about every happening they predict, therefore it's not going to happen.

Are you? Did you make that cap?

Yea but we predicted this

>shills larping as a larp

Jesus christ they're really struggling with recruitment

I'm just speculating shit. I'm just a nobody

If I was the spook... why the fuck would I give forewarning. It's easy to see through the narrative. There was a paid astroturfing campaign last night and people were threatening violence against CNN. Jesus christ how can you not see where this is going??

see

more proof
archive.is/XcE8C

I am and Anon5's buildup this past year was probably for this moment. Why the fuck would the first OP in the image larp as frank?

I saw numerous people independently predict this false flag about a week before it happened. (((They))) have no new tricks in their playbook.

this I saw some youtube channel predict this 9 days before it happened. Anyone who has been paying attention long enough can feel it in the air

This. I haven't seen shilling this obvious since Pizzagate first broke.

His buildup could be for a million different things. The most obvious is the amount of pro anon5 posts in his threads. They follow him and dickride him in his threads while the rest of us can see through the disinfo about muh jesuits or whatever else.

Are you really a spook? I you were a spook with a modicum of intelligence you wouldnt out your own like that, especially on a honeypot like this

>Are you really a spook?
Where did you get that from?
That "I am" was just an answer to your
>Jesus christ how can you not see where this is going??
I guess the correct thing to have said was *I do.

oh ok

>The most obvious is the amount of pro anon5 posts in his threads. They follow him and dickride him in his threads while the rest of us can see through the disinfo about muh jesuits or whatever else.

They're also well structured and lengthy with great grammar. It's weird how most of those IDs ignore anons who question them.

I hope this tripnigger finally fucked off

They defend him and call out anti-frank posts

Not the lengthy ones.
The ones who call out anti-fank posts hardly even ask him questions....

I'm guessing his job is done now.

I stopped reading the newer ones but even in random threads when I post anti-frank shit I get called a shill

Those have to be /hisguys/ because no one likes a tripfag

if you mean supplying us all with laughs and memes than sure.

K E E P D I G G I N G

reminder that they pull off a stupid amount of falseflags all the time and they successfully psyopped half this board into supporting dylan roof

That's not the real a5 though. Whay are people pushing this image the whole day? I see it in almost every thread. What is you endgame OP?

Thats the point, faggot. Real anon5 is the shill, this is obvs mocking frank you fucking dunce.

THE FALSEFLAGGER IS IN THIS THREAD HE'S GOING TO SHOOT UP CNN HEADQUARTERS IN ALABAMA REPORT THIS SHIT TO FBI

Why do you care about a5 so much?

because he's a kike shill

And?