Rich People

Sup Forums
What are your thoughts on the Rich?.

Are they based?
What Political Views do they have?
Would you like to be rich? Be honest.

Seriously
Who wouldn't like to be rich?

Even If you wouldn't like a life of extreme luxury having more than enough money could make things always easier

I find happiness in faith in God as a poor man, I don't now if I'd be the same as a rich one. I think if I was rich I'd be a bit of a cunt.

Rich is that who needs little and has enough to have a great and awesome life, while poor is the one that needs more than what he has to be happy.

I would like to be rich, though I absolutely hate people that grew in a rich home it makes you a beta cuck who didn't know hardship and will break the second he'll encounter one. people who made themselves on the hand I envy for their hard work. if I'll be rich i'lll make sure my kids wouldn't be spoiled brats

just force your rich kid into figthting sports, it will amke him a tough mofo.

I'm Jewish American

My family is worth an upwards of $300M+.

We don't intermarry and keep all the wealth in the family. The rothchilds took this further, they only allowed 2nd cousin marriage so the money never gets to the goyim.

Everything you think about Jews is true, probably magnified tenfold.

Considering where how our society has fallen, the rich are completely degenerate.

With power comes responsibility. The rich have failed the protect the West and, in many cases, have sold us out to increase their rent income.

"the Rich" implying they are one homogeneous entity.

Slave mentality alert

Being rich is only for the choosen ones.
Learn from this goy and be happy with your muds.

The richest got the game rigged up, that's not right.

Rich people who worked hard/invented something useful... NO PROBLEMO... they deserve it, fair play to them.
Rich people who are famous because they're stupid, appear in SHITE TV shows, or people like that Jeremy Meeks ("hot criminal") and Dan Bilzerian or whatever the cunt's name is... FUCK THOSE CUNTS.

I'd love to be rich, but I'd never live like a rich man.
I'm happy with basics and a few luxuries... if I've got some nice clothes I'm happy, and to me nice isn't even expensive.
I mainly want to be rich so I can help my hometown get better.

Yes, indeed.

What's ''the rich''?

Please elaborate. I mean, Alex Jones and Nigel Farage would be considered part of the ''1%'', even though they both oppose it.

Are you refering to the 1% of the ''1%''?

That's mainly people like Soros, Roman Abramovwich (Chelsea), Rockafella, and Jacob Rothschild. Fuck loads of people, the House of Saudi too. And ''le based'' russians.

These billionaire folk tend to lean towards more Neo-Liberal Capitalism, and Libertarianism. Some may like AnCap.

Their goal is to demolish all borders and tarrifs to create a one world govornment where they make the best as possible for their own capitalist interests. 70% of them happen to be Jewish.

They'll divide nations by using their money to promte ''gynocentrism'' and identity politics, like lgbtq+, feminism etc. This helps break up the family so that people become mundane zombies to consumerist interest, while the capitalists themselves will squeeze everything they can out of a society. They even use controlled opposition like ''universal income'' just so they can get their own thing running.

Capitalism has come to a point where it is now cancer for the human race, as it spirals out of control. Capitalism was great in the past, the industrial revolution, all the way up until the pop-age (1960s).

Btw, I'[m not a commie, or a marxist, but I will say that capitalism in this current form of corperate power and tech, is now destructive for human happiness. No, the people don't contol the market on demand anymore. The elites have so much money that they create new psy-op ideas that they can easily waste a few millions on, just so the dumb consumers can follow. They tell you what is fashionable, and they tell you what is trendy, they tell you who to vote for.

I'm rich , CHF20mil+, AMA

>What are your thoughts on the Rich?.
they are cunts, like Drumpf

There is a problem with the principle of private property in that rich individuals economic decisions have an impact on the unwilling lives of other individuals in that society. It is too dangerous to remove or modify private property or how wealth descends across generations, but there is still a social responsibility to preserve the liberty of others who have to live within the same system.

lmao, dont like it? quit being poor then : )

I have no problem with rich people but there's a sizable portion of them that need to be gassed, and it's the trashy ones.

Another hedonist merchant that needs the rope

And the classic..