When will the world admit that teenage girls are sexually attractive?

the world has admitted that for thousands of years, this new age of consent shit is a modern invention.
18 is rediculous it should be 16.

but they dont have tits

14 how about that?

They have buds. Good enough

Dude we know, but you have to set moral rules to protect the developing brain could still be 16 though to be fair.

>you were born in the only 200-year period in history when it's not acceptable to fuck 13-year-old girls

Soon.jpg

It's 16 here.

But could still have consequences if you're an 'official' person. Some years ago one 40 yo politician here fucked some 16 yo girl in the pussy region of her body odor, and he had to quit government politics (he's still a local politician though).

It shouldn't be based on age, but rather on how physically developed the girl is.

Thanks for your insight Ahmed

>the world has admitted that for thousands of years, this new age of consent shit is a modern invention.
>18 is rediculous it should be 16.

Yeah like in Canada

Your age of consent is 14, and he said teenage, one year difference

>pussy region of her body odor
Tell me more, Norway

Who is to judge? I would be okay with any age after 13 if the father consents and the man is married to her.

there is nothing wrong with teens having sex with adults.

>18 is rediculous it should be 16
Move back here, son.

i will volunteer

You can tell if she has developed a proper rump or not

Flag checks out

>in the pussy region of her body odor

Shit, I meant you, not OP

what malnourished hellhole is hiding behind that ancap flag? Sudan?

>200
try 80

>teenage
Too old.
Tits are gross. Tiny budding pokies are acceptable but not ideal.
How about no State intervention in relationships, leave it as a family matter how it's supposed to be?

pedo gypsy, Romanian checks out

The pedo label is worse than the racist label.

Look at what happened to Milo.

Anything below 18 is degenerate, go back to fucking goats mohammed

never if by world you mean every male who doesn't have a teenage girlfriend or any female that's not an attractive teen

i don't care if this is b8 or not...please fucking kill yourself.

Who's denying they're attractive physically? 99% of the time they're immature though, and not ready for a relation with an adult. So unless you intend on marrying her and not be a degenerate keep it in your pants.

that's disgusting. i'm serious. look at her underdeveloped thighs

Mast yourself or be the slave of everyone else, you utter fucking simpleton.

>muh dick
Deal with it.

How young we talking here? I can agree girls that are well into puberty are pretty attractive. Would say 15/16 is probably the starting point.

mhhh

The world doesn't have a problem with teenagers fucking teenagers, the problem is when adults fuck teens.

>How about no State intervention in relationships, leave it as a family matter how it's supposed to be
Nah man that's fucked up.
But let me tell you something some 14 year olds look fit as fuck and they do fuck with older teens and I know that for a fact, happened even when I was at school.

Agreed.

Age of consent is between 14-16 in Europe you retarded fat american

They're not underdeveloped, just slim.

Yea, you know starvation delays puberty which starts at 12.

14-15 teen pussy is the best.

Right.

There's a reason why the age of consent is 16 in most states, and everywhere in Canada.

>spend a year chasing fake conspiracy theories about pizza shops and terrorizing businesses and workers
>when election is over start literal pedo thread

I hope y'all gonna burn in hell.

I just went back, dad. Had a great time

You got 1400 kids raped there not even teens.
UK has g0ne downhill.

>in the pussy region of her body odor

uwotm8

>fucked some 16 yo girl in the pussy region of her body odor

yeah, 5ft tall teens with A cups in push up bras look big if you havent had sexual relations with adult women

Teen girls need their bare asses paddled anytime they get out of line, so they stay away from the likes of you.

Most do

Our age of consent should be 16. It's really uncomfortable watching YOUTUBERS have 12 year olds beg them for sex

We need to stop with the estrogen increases. These little girls are already full blown groupy whores before they make it to highschool. It's sad.

mate, our aoc is also 14 (12 if the other partner is under 18). or are you one of those 444fags who saw too many american movies and thinks 18 is some universal constant?

Norsglish ftw

>I don't like it so I'll call it bait so I don't need an actual response
>The world doesn't have a problem with teenagers fucking teenagers
Yeah, that's the problem. Its become okay for girls to be sluts but that is not okay.
>Nah man that's fucked up
How?

>pussy region of her body odor

>When will the world admit that teenage girls are sexually attractive?
When will you pedophiles admit that just because you want to rape women doesn't mean you should get to?

We'd cut the dicks off all you Mudslimes, but your dicks are so small it would prove very difficult.

Portland's last mayor was fucking a 14 year old boy that he groomed and he's still in politics.

Pedo threads have always been around, newfag. This is Sup Forums, not plebbit

Pretty soon we will have to change the law to around 16 here in CA, we are a mestizo majority and these spics turn into goblins around 18.

AoC should be removed all together.

I actually agree with this.

who in the world doesn't, apart from merry craps?

Definitely not an a cup in a pushup bra, retard

>the pussy region of her body odor
Sorry buddy, I can't make heads or tails of what you were trying to say there.

Its fucked up how often I see girls or young women and get that thick chubb going. Its not because of their age, like the specific number means anything. Actually the age below 21-25 is a big turn-off for me because they are not developed in any meaningful way and pretty dim in most cases.

But look around you, popular culture is saturated with imagery programming the male mind as to what is and is not attractive... every model tries to look like a pre-teen...is it then a coincidence so many men are attracted to pre-teens?

Then on top of ALL OF the programming, it doesn't help that they all dress like sluts now. By 13 it seems they all start wearing shorts with underbun, tight leggings or super tight jeans.

What's more amazing to me is the number of people who don't see how this creates problems... And I'm an advocate of nudism most of the time because I see how also hiding behind our clothes has fucked up our body image and has sexualized our bodies.

See a bunch of naked women on a daily basis or topless women in public and after a while you stop seeing naked women and just see people. Put two eye-patches over their nipples and a string thong and suddenly all you can think of is whats behind that sliver of fabric.

Modern society is fucked.

>liking girls is bad
>all sex is rape
Stop being a retarded feminist.

>99% of the time they're immature though, and not ready for a relation with an adult
fucking lol if youre so much of a beta orbiter that you think women are capable of maturity.

Dude everyone already knows 19 year olds are great

I would be ok with 14 if she is married. 16 if not married.
I know, it's sad, but also it makes sense in today's world.
16 is a good number for unwed girls.

>below 21-25
>pretty dim in most cases
>implying it gets any better any later

The age of consent in most of the world is 14 or 15, so the world does already admit this.
Most of the world considers a person to be an adult man or woman after puberty when their reproductive organs are mature and functioning.
For some reason, in the United States, 18 years of age became the age of consent, which does not reflect biological reproductive capability. It may be due to the fact that Puritans settled the country early.

>How?
Cause lots of these families are formed by morons and they could ruin someone's life cause they just 0 education moronic trash.

You're going to prison.

And you know what's funny? I just traveled Europe for 3 months, and our girls here are the biggest whores. wtf?

how many relationships have you been in with a woman over the age of 18? there are plenty of decently intelligent women if you try looking for them.

The entire issue stems from the concept of "Consent".

The reason we have an "Age of Consent" is because we determined that children are too irrational to truly understand the consequences of sexual activity. You can't consent to something you can't understand.
But as we've seen with feminism, abortion rates, fertility rates, and an epidemic of fatherlessness, it's not like most women EVER develop the cognitive abilities to make informed, rational decisions about sexual conduct.
So who can be trusted to grant consent for sexual relations to a woman? The father is the most logical choice. He is not tempted by carnal urges and has had the experience necessary to discern between an unsuitable mate and a suitable one.
The ideal society is one where a suitor requests permission to mate with a woman from her father, who grants consent in exchange for the contract of Marriage.

hey theres lots of mature 13-yr-old boys.

they should have the right to make their own decisions.

They are but sex for teenagers should only be between themselves. It's retarded to try and keep them out of sex but it's fucking disgusting to put teenage girls in the same basket as grown women. I think the moral bareer of 18 is important. There are things you can think but not tsay.

So all those petite women who stay 5'2 with A-cups into their 30s and 40s are just fucked then?

>When will the world admit that teenage girls are sexually attractive?
fuck outta here with your sandreligion autism
aryans have class, 17 is absolute minimum for a girl to have intercourse with an adult.
15 to have intercourse with a minor.

Literally nothing wrong with rape, or raping pre-teens for that matter.

Degenerate

yes but it was consensual.

How about as soon as they bleed?

There's a difference between being intelligent and having a sense of agency and accountability. Very smart women out there often fail miserably in relationships because they have a sense that things "just happen" to them.
If women were smart and rational, abortion wouldn't exist. It's incredibly easy with modern technology to not get pregnant. There are dozens of methods, and even if you fit into the 1/100,000 people who can't do most methods, you can always abstain.

I think making post pubescent women officially sexually unavailable was a jewish trick to make sure theh get fucked by a dozen guys before they get married and therefore make terrible wives and mothers and also have less children

Also guys treat them like whores because they literally are whores now and then we need feminism to protect whores from being treated like whores

You mean like 125 years