Germans can't even play this game with speakers on without getting arrested

>Germans can't even play this game with speakers on without getting arrested.

Other urls found in this thread:

hermann-historica.de/en/
youtube.com/watch?v=0evkEmgBgx0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why?

>tfw live in dystopian police state nightmare but can watch Nazi vids online and play Nazi games

Well its a crappy game, so whatever.

wtf are you talking about, of course I can play my censored version of hearts for immigrants without getting arrested. I just moved 12 divisions of afghan immigrants to Frankreich, they surrendered unconditionally. Such a lovely game!

>tfw practically living in a nationalist ethno state

Because they might try to bring the reich back.

They can, it's just that Hitler is a shadow man.

The History channel here in America would get people vanned for sure.
You can't go six hours without seeing a clip of a Hitler speech.

I miss the hitler channel.
Now it's two faggots who go "picking" or "$5 is the best I can do"

I miss the old history channel where it wasn't a clip of a speech in the span of six hours, but it was six hours of Hitler followed by six hours of general WWII stuff.

PBS documentaries are good.

At this point I would take fucking ancient aliens shit over the blue collar jobs channel.

We can even buy original Nazi flags, uniforms, super anti-semitic books etc etc. legally here.
You just have to say you buy it for either
>collecting
or
>personal research

Here a german auction house for example:
>hermann-historica.de/en/
Also you can buy Mein Kampf in pretty much every big used/antique bookstore.
Too many myths about german laws in the USA
>pic related

>Several no go zones due to muslim ghettos
>Land of degeneracy
>Awful taxes
>Daily stabbings/shootings
It's a hoot.

>choose your country

The game plays German military marches as part of the soundtrack if you play as Germany, or if Germany starts to win the war.

The old buildings are very beautiful in Denmark at least

youtube.com/watch?v=0evkEmgBgx0

I do love traditional architecture, too bad it's quickly being replaced by modern garbage.

That's Discovery channel with all their survival/gold mining/car shows
History channel is more like "how to be a greasy salesman" channel

They just did a great series on WW1 that was actually full of redpill material on the CPI, American domestic propaganda and how the Wilson administration played down the influenza epidemic to keep morale high. Surprisingly good.

>To unlock Germany you have to conquer them as Turkey

I'll have to watch it. I've seen the West and the Civil War so far. Very comfy documentaries/

I wonder who this shadowy figure could be

>post screencaps of my German playthrough on the paradox forums
>Have the Swastika mod enabled
>Gets reported by a self hating German because muh historical guilt
>one of the largest Heart of iron threads is closed and purged due to the resulting fallout

We also get to buy and read books that were never translated to english, only to french, dutch, norwegian and spanish
>tfw being american and not being able to read 90% of the literature coming out of axis countries because american (((publishers))) shut it down so the americans stay good goys
>pic related: examples of interesting books in different languages

>2017
>not playing the far superior HOI3

apart from the production system and graphics hoi4 is trash

If they play with the kaiserreich mod is it better or worse?

Both are shit cause of idiotic AI

>Not playing darkest hour Kaiserreich

They should make it harder to invade CZ right away.

WHO'S THAT POKEMON?!

See:and Again, too much BS about german laws regarding swastikas and stuff.

>pic related: continuation, on this picture books in dutch and norwegian

>tfw you realize they literally blacked Hitler
I would consider for real killing myself or changing nationality in front of such desecration of my nation's history

"The Great War", ran in April.

I love walking through the old parts of my city. I'm in Boston and there are some great places with some life left in them. The Harvard area, the North End, the east end of Southie (some beautiful molding on the buildings near the end of East Broadway) on the weekends. But downtown is cancer. The best building thete is our very "Teutonic" South Station. Pic related. If you want to see a real monster look up the Boston Federal Reserve which is across the street from South Station. They tried to make it look evil it seems.

some one report this Nazi to der cyberpolizie

This

Hoi4 is for literal brainless sissy retards who couldnt understand or manage every aspect of hoi3

>He doesn't know the joy of bashing syndies as the American Union.

What a pitiful existance

>The blacked out silhouette is of Adolf Hitler and, alongside the appearance change, has been renamed to Armand Hiller.

Holy shit, Germany is the most cucked nation on earth. This is just pathetic, we really cut their balls off after the war.

This is the Federal Reserve building in Boston. I hate it.

Oh shit that's the building that gets destroyed in that one COD game.

why is mcarthur on the front, hes probably the least recognizable ww2 general

Go ahead, it's legal.
See: What's not allowed is to re-print period books though as it counts as propaganda, unless you claim to be a company who prints copies for students and researchers.
Also forbidden:
>showing swastikas in public
>pretty much anything public which is why videogames get censored
And that's about it.
Go ahead and check all the things you can buy legally as a german simply because they're originals from the time period:
>hermann-historica.de/en/

>pic related: hush hush eternal anglo

So you were the ebil bastard that did that.

Well played fellow Anglo.

My most memorable hoi4 game was turning the united states communist and fighting a glorious civil war against the capitalist pig dogs and eventually conquering the entire world with the soviet union

I still find it funny that some countries have made it illegal to deny the holocaust.

So basically you can have all the Nazi stuff you want as long as you keep it in your house and you don't openly express Nazi sympathies?

Which one?

I have no clue, BLOPS maybe?
Too many screaming kids on that normie shit, never really played it.

True, but the rest isn't as censored as everyone seems to think.
See: >pic related: An original that recently sold here in Germany among countless of other danish propaganda posters

darkest hour has a babby tier supply system
>100 divisions able to be supplied, let alone stationed in the sahara or gibraltar

Exactly.
However you can go to Militaria events and markets and display it openly there, or if you want open a private museum people can visit and display it there.
Also people abroad seem to forget that pretty much every german inherited and has family that served and often automatically owns items with swastikas or a copy of Mein Kampf and of course the medals of that relative.
Also another example:
>pic related: An original Swastika flag from 1934= counts as historical object
Now if you go buy reproduction swastika flags, then you can't say
>"it's for historical or collecting purposes"
Which is why the auction site i linked earlier can sell anything online to germans because the items are all from the time period, no reproductions.

Thanks. I'll have to look it up. It's such a fucking eyesore on the skyline. And of course it's a Federal Reserve bank on top of being blindingly ugly.

still better compared to the broken pos that is HoI4, I'll wait till its half playable

So pretty much you can have it in your personal space/your thoughts buut you can't express any opinion etc. It's like you want to gas the jews but telling that will cost you your "freedom"
Such is freedom of speech in germany, even if you have those books you're still in cucked beyond everything country.

Is this only for Nazi era stuff or is this issue also with WW1 Germany and earlier?