Why aren't you faggots on your SIXTH child?

Why aren't you faggots on your SIXTH child?

Too busy playing Skyrim or some faggot shit I assume

Did you imply Skyrim is bad?

>those disgusting Anglo genes propagating on rightful Dutch and German clay
Absolute travesty

WTF is he wearing? He knows a baby's eyesight is jackshit.

I'm on my third. Still isn't born yet so gotta wait till he's done growing inside of me plus 1 year recovery to try again.

desu I'd love the idea of getting 24 children. You just need one to become a billionaire and your entire lineage is set.

Wtf kind of name is Sixtus?

That's the sixth child user. Dominic is his name.

Wtf kinda cult is this?

Look Nigel I am literally prepping for #3 but my wife needs to suck my dick for montha to help make sure it is a son.

That's Dominic Boniface Christopher Mogg to you.

Those kids are ugly as fuck. Why do people who have so many kids only have ugly ones?

This family has elite tier names.

It's called a traditional British family

I wouldn't expect you (((Americans))) to understand

It's easy to have six children when you get paid an MP salary for doing fuck all.
Try being on an average wage and finding a suitable place to raise 2 children nevermind 6.

Posh cunt. I hope he loses his seat in the next GE so he can experience pleb life.

you gotta be rich to properly raise 6 kids
i should know, i come from a family with 6 kids
expect half of them to grow up as total losers at life

>Id rather he be on the dole and having 6 kids so taxpayers can pay for him HAHA I HATE RICH PEOPLE

Are you fucking serious mate, get off this board you momentum parasite

It's Jacob Rees-Mogg, a British upper-class politician. He is elite.

>Try being on an average wage and finding a suitable place to raise 2 children

bunkbeds, second hand clothes, kids barely eat.

Done.

What is your excuse?

>inb4 quality over quantity
off yourself juden

why aren't you on the sixth children op?

>get all your kids taken by child services
>they turn out as multiculti ficki ficki weed lmao fuckups eitherway because of their living situation
wow great plan m8.

Even if you're rich it can still happen. In my family of 5 kids 3 of us went to ivy leagues or top 20 colleges. 2 are currently ultra NEETs living off the government and my parents with no useful skills whatsoever and dumb as shit. This is in a family worth about 4 million.

Why would child services take your children? You must live in some 1984 third world shithole

That "woman" is the ugliest thing I've ever seen and I feel bad for the nurses because they had to look at a snatch that probably looks like the monster from "The Thing".

Yes, the shithole called america fuck yeah.
Children must have a certain living condition or they're taken away.

>Dashed name
Looks like his dad was a cuck, and he probably is too

>Sup Forumstards
>sex
>with real women
not in this timeline user.

God forbid brothers have to share a room. They might have to learn social skills and how not to be push overs.

Don't forget depriving your children of the latest videogames and a 24/7 internet access is a human rights violation goyium.

Because trying to find a woman your age when youre in your early 20s who is worth marrying, in the year 2017, is literally impossible

You may as well ask me why I don't have a dodo bird for a pet.

>Sixtus Dominus Boniface
>Six dominant boners to the face daily
what in the fuck were they thinking with this?

Thats the grandma, right?

Currently forming first babby as we speak. Still have time to make a few more. Probably will have to move sonewhere more affordable, however.

You just reminded me when is skyrim 2 coming out?

just because you are a virgin pleb does not mean we all are

Todd, Todd listen, it's gonna be alright, people will not only buy your game but also pay for shitty mods

Fuck his wife is ugly.
Did he marry his mom?

I have 4 damn dude.

Mainly because children are expensive as shit andd i barely make enough to live comfortably on my own. Doesnt help most the girls in my life are unstable as fuck and i wouldnt want to be trapped raising a kid with any of them.

Todd could you make a Skyrim version for windows phone?

His wife's the one behind the old woman. The old woman is probably his mum or mum-in-law.

Yeah because children sharing room and wearing second hand clothes are reasons for them to be taken away.

You've really swallowed the anti-family propaganda

Thread

>Sixtus
>Anselm
>Alfred
Those names in additions to the cuck genes they inherited from their dad ensure decades of bullying.

>kids barely eat.
Enjoy raising malnourished skelly mentally ill children then, you dumb virgin

Not him but if you can't afford to give 2 children the best life they could have, why not just have 1 until your situation improves? Just my 2 cents

No, but children not eating enough certainly is.

That guy has some ugly kids please stop

those are the most alpha names ive ever heard, shame theyre all gonna be pencil neck dweebs

>Boniface
holy shit

i actually have kids and i'm married for well over a decade my lutefisk eating friend. over 90% of the autists posting here are degenerate christkike virgins.

ahahahah
>no

What you call "better situation" is actually just character eroding hedonism.

God forbid you don't get the newest of new shit or you might turn out like those kids born in the 1920's, instead of like your babyboomer parents.

British as fuck

What is the best life they could have? Latest playstation, ferrari for their 16th birthday and unlimited daddy creditcard?
then feed your children faggot

Gross how can a man have a baby?

That "woman" looks like louie anderson in drag

God speed to you then, I just assumed it was the bitterness of a grand wizard showing itself

Why the fuck name your child with one name, when it can have 3 + a surname consisting of two. Literally for what puprose, it makes you look like a stuck-up faggot and makes me want to punch you in the face, the same with 'Muricans. What the fuck is a middle name? Just genocide the aristocracy. Fucking cunts.

How could you possibly have any meaningful relationship with that many kids if you have to spreadthat time up so much. Not to mention the cost of one kid let alone 6.

I'm eugenics supporter

>backpedaling this hard
lmao

Sounds like a massive scam to put white kids in the cock carousel that is foster care, because black kids live like sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit.

If you search for his wife on google images, you'll see her. That woman sitting down is the grandmother, not the mother.

I'm working on it, on 2, wife needs time to recover from c section.

They live in ghettos, nobody calls child services in ghettos. So yup, exactly.

I know. People 70 years ago definitely had shallower, less meaningful family relationships then we do today.

Because I am a failure, but I promise on my life, I will change this.

no backpeddling have been done
you're just mad your anti-family shilling have been caught and exposed

Lord and Lady Mogg of Moggingsworth, Colonel Moggton-Moggsmede-Smythe

>Why aren't you faggots on your SIXTH child?
Whoa, did I just slip into Hillary's pedo board?

3dpd

we have these people called mormons

At the rate you're going, you'll have backpedaled straight into the sun by your next post.

Pretty sure the mother is the one standing over the chair.

Each kid having their own room and not having to share clothes is hedonism? You a mormon or something?

asukafags need not apply

no gf

>tfw no pregfetish gf

>skyrim

Fallout 4 on survival mode, negro, but I'll get back to my 20th full game of Skyrim soon enough.

Would I trade being the head of a fictitious organization for obnoxious money pits? Naaah.

Fallout 4 sucks.
NV, 2 and 1 are the best.

I remember when we had our first babby. They don't tell you the babby's first poop will be black tar--scares the hell out of you at first, but the babby's fine. We named her Abby. Abby the Babby.

I, too, follow that deviantART artist for smut.

A developing brain doesn't need money it needs attention, guidance and varied stimulus. Most people have enough money to raise 20 kids but not enough time to or interest to raise one.

atleast you gave up on your shilling, even if it devolved into some sort of mental illness. i can be happy with that.
You're the one saying kids can't be happy without minimal amount of things.

I'm sure you think Vargs kids are living in hell on earth on their family farm in the French mountains

I literally just found that artist today
>thank you /d/

Are those shitskins or ubermensch you're popping?

What makes NV so good? I hear that a lot, but I've only played 1 and 3.

whos the other girl? a cuckqueen?

Don't you ever say anything bad about skyrim again

you underestimate how cool it is to have several sisters or brothers to play with you as kid. really.

>caesar's legion
>literally says women are beneath men
>make women slaves
>drop redpills left right and centre
Obsidian really didn't give a fuck back then, now (((Bethesda))) is removing mods with Nazi symbols, kek.

>visiting Sup Forums smut boards
Do you WANT to find something disgusting and lose your boner?

>g-gotta s-s-save the white race guys
>b-but too expensive
>might as well just argue about the futility of it with strangers on the internet on my $600 dollar phone and/or laptop.

Yeah you're a idiot. These mouth breathers in this thread are rationalising the stupidest modern reasons as why not to have kids, when evidently the way they were modernly raised fucked a entire generation in the head.

Sweet, I'll check it out.

with*

>kids barely eat
What the fuck is wrong with you? Bunkbeds and second hand clothes is right though.

Play it on survival mode. It's not Dark Souls hard, but it does add a layer of frustration that leads to wonderful things like actually climbing to the top of Red Rocket.

New Vegas was unplayable due to bugs, but I appreciated the storyline. The second was my first and living in the DC area loved it.

Never was a main storyline player though.

>not using filters to get rid of all the garbage you hate
You simple naive child

>pic related