Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iYlqU_bN0b4
youtu.be/VwFHR9QPP0k
youtube.com/watch?v=monY___QLdU
youtube.com/watch?v=cUbCp2WgkYw
twitter.com/sayseal
twitter.com/AnonBabble

IT IS TIME!

CNN has the right to do its job just like Fox and Breitbart do.

If HanAssholeSolo somehow commits suicide, it will be very good for us. We can than blame CNN that they bullied him to suicide.

Fuck off
>>>/reddit/

stfu sandnigger this is important

>Fuck off Reddit
>Back to T_donald
Ignore shill posts, they are trying to split our forces.

don't listen to the shills (who are actually weaker this week than in previous ones).

Ammo here

STOP YOU MADMEN! GIFS WILL LEAD TO THE DEATH OF JOURNALISTS!

youtube.com/watch?v=iYlqU_bN0b4

muh incitement

youtu.be/VwFHR9QPP0k

How can I help?

youtube.com/watch?v=monY___QLdU

ARTILLEEEEEEERYYYYYYYYYYYYY

FIRE!

im not a shill
I stopped using pol after the election because it turned into an absoulute cesspool
>>>/reddit/

I thought the same thing aswell.
If he kills himself, CNN will be destroyed.
He will be the ultimate martyr.

REEEEEEEE

can someone edit this video for our cause? I would but Im a complete n00b at technology but the lyrics could easily be changed for our cause.

youtube.com/watch?v=cUbCp2WgkYw

CNN needs to be attacked with hard memes I mean dank as hell and trigger those sons of bitches with facts we need to show that freedom of speech can not be threatened and we will not be black mailed we are the viewers and they are the MSM we can destroy them

fuckin noice

What # are we all using on twitter?

kys

This post proves you are from reddit

I wa waiting for this new battle for so long.

reporting for battle.

HAHAHAHA, WE GOT YOU NOW

YOU'RE GOING TO GO TO JAIL FOR THREATENING THE SAFETY OF CNN'S JOURNALISTS! BETTER DELETE THAT RIGHT NOW!

underrated

Dank OC pump this shit out to TWitter

OKAY GUYS! CHECK IT THIS IS IMPORTANT

>BASIC Sup Forums OPSEC GUIDE
>DO NOT SHARE WITH BUZFEED

1. Do not share your Sup Forums login password our account user name with anyone.

2. When posting memes, insure you do so through back door encryption via dark net.

3. Do not reveal the secret of ebaums world. This could compromise our elite memesters

4. Make sure you put your IP Adress in the options tab of every post. This will cause your post to bounce through 4chans special encryption protocols in California, located underneath the Google campus.

5. if their technologists get on to you, delete system 32 file immediately.

French chief editor of Buzzfeed is asking for your heads.
Her tweeter:
twitter.com/sayseal

Rise, thread.

>le death threat maymay
Literally noone ever gets death threats.

FREE HELICPOTER RIDES FOR CNN?

>using reddit
>using facebook
>posting anything about yourself online

don't do those things.

when I say "going for your heads", I mean it in "she's going full CNN on you".

>I'm looking for ...
So we're all signing up in order to later blow the whistle on Buzzfeed illegally leaking peoples personal information in a way they know will be harmful.. right?

And so so we

DESTROY THE MIND CONTROL

That could be a fun practical troll

WAKE THE NORMIES UP

He isn't wrong though.
This place is now CLEARLY the_donald 2.0

Guess I'll avoid Sup Forums and let you faggot kekistani losers spam your meme threads over and over and over

Why don't the mods ban duplicate threads? Oh, faggots.

yes

top kek

I can smell the coming Meme War. The shitposting will be glorious.

kek, this is far too entertaining to be a job, it's a passion or an art form, yeah, this is some avant-garde kind of shit we are doing here.

remember, no journalist

kek

THE CNN MANIFESTO
What the fuck did you just fucking say about our news network, you little neo-Nazi? I’ll have you know we’ve had dozens in thousands of people graduate top of their class in useless degrees like Women’s Studies and Gender Studies, and we’ve published so much fake news our site is about as natural as Kim Kardashian’s left asscheek, and we have over 300 confirmed sponsors. We are trained in extensive narrative warfare and we’re the top myth supplier in the entire US online and television press. You are nothing to our thought police but another pitiful, nonconforming target. We will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to us over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of press-paid spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. We can be anywhere, anytime, and we can doxx you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with our meme-warfare branch. Not only are we trained in online wordcombat, but we have access to the entire pages-long identity of you and your related/loved ones, and we will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the internet, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” .gif was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have closed out your .gif editing programs. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. We will shit a mighty ocean of negative tweets all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

KEK
E
K

Change that channel!

Kill yourself leaf shill faggot nigger

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little troll? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in my Journalism college, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on reddit, and I have over 300 confirmed doxes. I am trained in meme warfare and I’m the top memer in the entire US Fake-news forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can dox you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the NSA’s tools and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” GIF was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

2/3

CNN as a psychpath

3/3

Add to this anyone?

Fucking perfect

>racist prick commits suicide
And everything was lovely once again

All memetic force against the Canaanite News Network

you're embarrassing yourself

Someone shoop this into US soldiers saying this in north Vietnamese propaganda videos

Oh
My
God

easily best one out of the lot - it hits all the right spots

and it started on July 4th.

Its like it was willed by Kek.

>Kekistan
>Reddit
Ew. but, sadly true.

OC