Jew remind us of the 6 gorillion

Jew remind us of the 6 gorillion

youtube.com/watch?v=ql3ZG5HXqXU

nice meme

show us your real flag

When they addet it 500 thousand (((choosens)))? A couple of weeks ago there were 6 million.

7 MILLION

Are you saying 7.5 million?

Yes that's right, 75 million.

>give my jewish disinfo propaganda views and vote it to get it trending

no

Why is 6 a different font?

Six million jews has died in holocaust. It is all your fault, goyim, you murdered six billion people, god chosen people. You are to blame for deaths of quazillion poor, innocent jews. Repent now, goyim, jewish people will never recover from horrors of holoho...holocaust. Six gorillion souls were killed! Apologize!

75 billion? Never forget

deserves a bump

Watched the video

>Shoulders hunched
>Looks like hes holding back the urge to rub hands

Yup hes jewish

oy vey everybody the number just went up don't forget to pay your goyim tax

what is this just a quick rundown of the Israeli platform?

Kek

fucking stop it, literally 7 trillion people died and you turn it into a meme? Fuck this retarded board

They lauched this basically in order to defend Israel against the "bad" info that the media does about it.
With this app you can report anti-Israel articles in order to defend Israel against what they call the "lies" made against it.

what 75 billion?
never forget!

>75 billion
>only 75 billion
OY

Africans fuck to much
have to many children
to many young men who have no job opportunities, because Africa doesn't even produce their own pens
so what do young men do when they have no economic chances to build some status?
They pick up a gun or they get in a boat to Europe.

>7 trillion people died and you turn it into a meme?
shut your mouth you little anti semitic cow, it was 28 billion and 99.999% of all scientists in the world died in the shoah

wtf is going on in nigeria? i mean, i'm not saying that usa is totally right. it definitely needs growth but fucking seriously?! nigeria??!

I was taught ~12 million, half of which were Jews.

I suppose whichever side of the fence you fall on, only half were people.

Nigeria is a very fertile land in Africa because of their delta (like Egypt or Bangladesh) and they're 60% Muslim so majority Muslim (just like Egypt and Bangladesh)

muslim niggers

If I take away your flag will it kill you?

40% Christian

>what are Refugees?

So mostly muslim niggers but also some christian niggers

it was like 2 million tops, and that was only because the allies bombed the railway lines.

Also some witchdoctor and animalist niggers.

>6,500,000

why are these racists low balling the numbers?

the red cross disagrees

500k more died, WHEN? kek

Is this a national channel?
The production values for all those videos are way too high for a couple of thousand views per video and over 200 videos. Those guys are quite literally the JIDF and I've never believed in the JIDF before.

He's so handsome and nice I think I agree with him. Israel is a victim of irrational hatred and jealousy. #nevergain

It's a channel made to promote a pro-Israel app

Well it's fucking flopping if anything. 228 subs for over 200 videos? I've seen autistic neckbeards filming their lives from their basements with more subs and views.

It's because it's shitty hasbara

Bump

Is there any other hasbara?
In any case that video is retarded on so many levels.

I just watched it and he said nothing about Jews dying or the holocaust.

Am I missing something?

There's hasbara everywhere bro. When you see Israeli propaganda videos on YouTube or TV ads promoting trips to Israel, or any kind of videos that defends the interests and authenticity (?) of Israel, this is hasbara.

I mean it's mostly hasbara when they make Israel look perfect and aren't honest about their actions*

They're consistently removing and reuploading videos in order to purge the negative comments. I commented on one of their videos which is now listed as "1 week ago" and I know for a fact that I left the comment more than a month ago.