This picture was uploaded on r*ddit to celebrate the 4th of july and got thousands of upvotes...

This picture was uploaded on r*ddit to celebrate the 4th of july and got thousands of upvotes, yet Sup Forumsturds will find something wrong with it. Can you point it out?

Filthy white whore isn't covered up enough

The woman in the middle has a beard.

How does that celebrate or have anything to do with the 4th of July?

Might as well put it up and say "Merry Christmas".

Subtly promoting your own social values by tying them to a historical holiday is both selfish and deceptive.

how is it selfish? you're not good at choosing the right words

Nothing wrong. They're just analyzing their next prey.

>The 4th of July isn't about celebrating the independence of the country, it's about promoting my unrelated social values.

Words are hard, aren't they?

why looks his older wife so sad?

that's the headdress user

kek

>single mother?
>the islamic family on the right
>low quality public transport
>her shoes
>his sandles
op is a fag trying to bait us ignore this post and move on

Why is someone taking pictures of other people's kids on the train

America is often called a melting pot and the picture represents this idea, I dont see how you can say this doesnt relate to the 4th of july.

>yet Sup Forumsturds will find something wrong with it. Can you point it out?

Diversity turns high trust societies into low trust societies.
Putnam, Robert D. (June 2007). "E Pluribus Unum: Diversity and community in the twenty-first century". Scandinavian Political Studies. Wiley. 30 (2): 137–174.

They may be smiling in the subway this one moment but they have lower civic engagement, less interaction with their neighbours, more corruption in government, lower confidence in government and media, less voting, less charity, fewer close friends, less overall happiness and worse quality of life.

>mfw that package is left unattended

Poor people's Ralph Lauren

Why does children smiling at each other have to be so celebrated so much anyway? This is absolutely mundane. It's almost as if left of center libcuck redditors deep down realize just how precarious the whole multicultural house of cards really is.

>NYC

The black person reflected in the window.

Why is someone taking a picture of random people on a train?

>tfw i just realized that the little boy is actually a little girl

>the look on her face
Beard man is a bad guy
She looks 50-60. Too old to be that girls mother. The little girl could be his wife.

Isn't it funny that when there's a picture of a brown person not actively trying to bomb someone the left cum all over themselves.

What does it say about a group that a photo of one of them smiling is amazing to everyone and proof that they're not barbaric?

>America is often called a melting pot
oh baby enjoy the redpill coming your way

>The little girl could be his wife.
or maybe his granddaughter?

Originally a European melting pot. The undesirable pieces of shit didn't come until the 60's

Oh yes that young brown girl covered up in a burka and married to someone she doesn't love when she become a women is American. Just look at how unhappy her mother is and the little girl isnt allowed to have long hair because of her sexist father. God do I hate virtue signaling reddit fags

The fourth of July celebrates the independence of the country. A picture of tolerance for the wave of Islam subjugation sweeping across the world is literally the antithesis of the meaning of the holiday.

Why are you censoring "Reddit" as if it's the name of god you fucking heathen.

By Jews and other non-whites.

Is this bitch wearing vans?

Yeah, the 3 muzzies.

MUH FREE MARKET

>Can you point it out?
yeah, what the fuck is that

It's a trick question; the picture is a red herring since no matter what was on it, it means you're from r*ddit and have to go back.
Yea, it means you visited r*ddit and as such you have to go back.

>melting pot
.....of European cultures, not barbaric middle eastern ones.

>Be muslim woman.
>Wear veil to pay respect to my family, culture, god, and the decency of the public
>Have kids exposed to degeneracy on a daily basis
>cant even ride the train without son and husband being seduced by a white woman's bare neck, arms, and thighs
>mfw

Its a trigger. Its to awaken a US sleeper agent in Poland to assassinate their leaders. Poland is boldly going full nazi. Its penultimate irony.

Because the 4th of July is a holiday that specifically celebrates the day America became it's own independent nation? It has nothing to do with modern day cultural issues. It's 100% about telling the British to fuck off. Aside from that there is nothing weird about that photo, just the morons that will use it to fuel their bullshit

>Oh god they're all wearing strange clothes help me I'm so scared and angry

The people that declared independence were all Europeans who allowed slavery and forbid citizenship to immigrants that were not white Europeans.

Going back to the Christmas analogy, why not say that Jesus said "all people are the children of God" so this picture can be framed as celebrating Christmas? At least that would be promoting values that Jesus and his followers actually held.

>He thinks Americans know what grandparents are

>Can you point it out?
yes Polo assn is cancer to the fashion industry

That guy with beard is touching his penis looking at that baby like a perv

Voodoo witch doctor haunting the white womyn

The whole picture is fashion shosha

This is good, maybe that little girl will grow up to loathe her parents' religion and join us

>strange clothes
Yea that's only difference :^]

There is a foreign baby crying and wailing less than a foot from his head. I don't care who you are, someone else's child crying is annoying. Bonus points if they are so foreign you can't instantly deduce if they are helping to stop the crying in some way or aiding it. Bonus elimination round when the foreigner blames you for the baby crying.

>wants to blame white people for shit their ancestors did hundreds and thousands of years ago
>gets mad when we point out all the shit niggers did yesterday

The muslim girl is enjoy one of the last years of her life when she will be able to go out without covering her face and those people shouldn't fucking be there if the first place

>melting pot
That's a bad word to liberals nowadays, because that implies immigrants who move to America need to assimilate and melt away into Anglo-American culture.

What difference does that make even if it were true?

>old men
>a women
>and a little girl
Hardly the things we complain about, now show them the one with 30 middle eastern men sexually assaulting young white girl.

niggers

>This picture was uploaded on r*ddit to celebrate the 4th of july and got thousands of upvotes, yet Sup Forumsturds will find something wrong with it. Can you point it out?
The Indians aren't shitting on the floor?

I just think it's funny that a minority treating a white nice needs to be plastered everywhere. What a kind minority treating the whites like actual people! Fucking hilarious. The best part was the comments still had minorities shitting on whites all over.

>we have to show pics like this because whites are evil and they need to be taught what to think

I don't even hate non whites, I'm just tired of being lectured on how they are normal people when they are the ones who openly despise us on social media and public. Cuck white people all you want, it won't change the shit skin hate towards whites or the fact niggers are the leading force behind the rise of racial politics and racially aware whites.

I mean really, shit skins pretend they can get along with us all they like but deep down they despise us.

Airlines would make a killing advertising they fly express right to "different places" for the sole purpose of experiencing a foreign environment. Guess why don't do that? Because even when people sightsee they want to go someplace almost the same as where they are from. Normal people don't decide to go see some Cambodian Niggers across the globe to judge them, they know what they are like.

DANG BRO FUCK BORDERS

uhhh guys.. what's that creepy writing above the ghost in the window?

>implying it's 1789

Stop gaslighting. This tactic failed the entire election cycle.

>what difference does culturally, racially, intellectually compatible people forming a melting pot have versus culturally, racially, and intellectual incompatible people forming a melting pot have? I mean come on.. it's 2017!

Shill photo. This looks like a photo op to me to win sympathy points from Reddit-faggots.

Look at me, I'm a despised minority in the crumbling ruins of a once mighty country my ancestors built.... upvote this.

you're a faggot

You don't even know what African village your dead ran away to I bet

it is true and the difference is that even in spite of old world tensions there was still compatibility between the groups who came to America before 1965. now people have to actively delude themselves into thinking something they're instinctually revolted by is a good idea.

Why his right foot is white?
Is it white man painted in shit?

If you thought that was bad you should see what the manchildren on the Lego sub posted for the 4th

this faggit again
go to study, or you'll be a failure just like your poor family

That literally came from a British Jew who had never been to the US.

>playing with toys as an adult

This is why I don't care about the white race, half of all whites are fucking pathetic. I'm surprised they didn't add Batman and Harry potter to that picture. The amount of white man children I see is shocking.

It's a photoshop they aren't even looking at the baby

It's from reddit...

Incompatibility isn't contingent on whether they're European or not. A lot of European peoples refused any assimilation in the US, and a lot of non-Europeans integrate very well.

Mud spawn looks like thing 1/2 of cat in the hat

Muslims were the first to start the transgender bullshit? Look at that male with a dress.

I like how he travels the entire world and becomes a weeb

It also implies that the Anglo-American culture will soften and integrate the new identity. Libs don't like it for the same reason they don't like anything, reality displays an uncanny ability to do naturally the opposite of what they want.
>reality exists, immovable
>try to change reality
>reality persists, immovable
>rage at reality and continue to try to change it
>reality tells you "you are like babby, watch this"
>[autistic liberal screeching]

3 muslims in condensed, high velocity moving space.

>British person having the gall to shit talk anyone else

Have you ever seen your people. Fucking fat ass shit whoring about. So many of my white British friends' parents aren't even married. Absolutely disgusting. I've seen so many white girls puking and pissing on the streets that it doesn't even shock me anymore.

Fixed it for you

His wife is sitting to his right.

how is this positive ? I only see a middle eastern family with middle eastern clothes in the middle of america, they will never integrate and will never consider themselves americans.

This country has always been diverse. There have been Chinese, Japanese, Koreans, Jews, French, English, Scotch-Irish, Germans, Scandinavians, Russians, Hungarians, and many other groups here.

Cunt.

Behaving themselves minding their own business but obviously until they become faggots and whores like whites, they will never be acceptable

kek

too fucking great, just subtle enough

Its the same with british muslisms, they go to UK not to integrate and live like british, but to get all the benefits while at the same time complaining and hating everything.

No one notices the phantom nigger in the window.

oh Carlos

You have to be honest, 99% of your people come to these countries to get the benefits of living in a western society like no bombs, no beheadings. At the same time you hate western values and western people and always end up living segregated in your middle eastern areas.

Implying Islam isn't full of fags butt raping little boys just like the Catholics who we should have kept banned from America too.

>subway car is empty

That's not NYC.

well that's simply a straw man, nobody said that. you're just interpreting it in such a way to support your weird choice of words. you can't connect that picture to selfishness in any objective way. you can only attach it to other crazy ideas you have in your head

Western values? Such as Why would anyone in their right mind want to integrate into that faggot? And the only people that actually move to Western countries are the ones that pull their own weight. The passport process is a long and drawn out one and they don't just let anyone in.