Hillary hits her head in 2010 but quickly recovers

>Hillary hits her head in 2010 but quickly recovers.
Sup Forums - "OMG she's retarded and has Alzheimer's and she's old and weak"

>Trump is obese, thinks he came up with old expressions, and literally can't find his limo right in front of him and has to be helped back by younger aides.
Sup Forums - "What a great strong youthful leader!"

youtube.com/watch?v=cB_9mhEYxHE&feature=youtu.be

lol at the hypocrisy!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_Sex_Gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He was showing he isnt afraid of being shot or attacked out in the open you cuck.

Yeah, the video doesn't show that. It shows him going the wrong way, looking confused, immediately being redirected, and seemingly going "Oh, over there, OK". That's the most reasonable reading of the video.

Merkel was right

What. Maybe the dude just wanted to get some fresh air or let out a fart in between disembarking a plane and getting into a limo

Looks like jetlagg due to him looking way too calm but confused

He was probably confused, he just walked down some stairs, he is very scared of stairs

This is stupid. So stupid that I don't think you're old enough to vote. If you are, that's sad.

Aren't there like 3 different limos that have to travel with the president? Im sure he didn't know Wich one he had to go with

>being fat and losing your car
ooooh yeah what a horrible medical condition!

>fainting in front of your getaway van and aides having to pick you up and block camera angles
WHAT A HEALTHY WOMAN!

Actually he went to slap around a CNN reporter but the guy told him they already have him tied up in the trunk

That's not what the video shows though. It shows him walking away from the limousine he is meant to enter, looking confused, being immediately redirected to the limousine, and giving a physical reaction which, as I said, is perfectly consistent with "Oh, over there, OK".

This is of course a terribly trivial piece of evidence, especially when compared to the many insane statements and lie that Trump has told. But it is telling and it works as an analogy for how Trump supporters approach such evidence. They don't care what the reality of it is because they always have a theory which, I'm sure purely through coincidence, favors Trump. It's a video of a tired, old man going in the wrong direction. Nothing more and nothing less. If you cannot accept the video then it says something about your ability to accept reality.

wtf I hate Trump now!

except losing something that is right in front of you (cars, keys, glasses etc) is a common human mistake you FUCKING IMBECILE

This. He does this. Look at that fucker flaunting his balls there, going off script. He is simply letting us know he got this going.

Looked like he mouthed "oh this one. Right."
And there are 3 different limos. Show me a bideo where he almost collapses and can't steady his hands/fingers, then I'll begin to worry.

Of course what happened in the video is totally normal and trivial, as I said. Although comparing it to losing your keys is strange. A limousine and keys are a little bit different.

Unless you are Clinton, in which case it's undeniable proof you'll be dead by June of 2016.

Impeach drumpf over Limogahzi!!!

If you guys are instead interested in undeniable proof that there is something wrong with Trump, then simply refer to the claims that he has made. Such as his claim that he was the best baseball player around his age in New York when he was a teenager.

except she didn't "forget her car"
unless that's what having a seizure/fainting in front of your retard van and having aides grab you to prevent you from hitting the ground is "forgetting her car" in your world

also unlike Trump Clinton suffered from a concussion and had a blood clot in her brain
but yeah im sure we're just stupid for thinking she might not be that healthy

>trump gets off plane
>wants to walk around
>clearly has a destination in mind
>gets corralled by secret service to get back into a small cramped space
>trump gives up

Sounds like fake news but ok

haha we made america vote for this.

>losing a 10 ton truck-sized limo a couple of feet in front of you is common human behaviour

top kek

right... i misread one part of your comment

anyways people lose where their cars are all the time or forget what they're doing and keep walking like he did
if he did this multiple times and suffered from concussions in the past then maybe this would be indicative of something but as it is it isn't

That's right. She forgot her shoe.

That's the best you can came up with? How much are they paying you? Too much IMHO

GTFO and do something else

demoshits wanted THIS

so you've never walked out of your house to go to your car and forgot what you were doing
or walked into a room and forgot what your were doing

oh wait you're an idiot and yes you have because we all do
i think what happened is that normally the limo isn't parked right in front of the jet and he's used to walking past it to wherever his vehicle normally is

>Reminder Judicial Watch found Clintons staff lied about why she fell

>hmmm i forgot my shoe
>time to fall backwards into the ground!

Trump is the healthiest president that we've ever had. His mind is still sharp as ever, he has an IQ of 170+.

remember when he ended a tweet with covfefe and passed out?

trump can't even fake being normal

Covfefe was part of his Fake News media manipulation plan. You (((dems))) got played by The Don.

it's funny because libshits ACTUALLY believe this
>be Trump
>make a typo on your phone
>autocorrect doesn't do anything
>shut it off and go to sleep
>next day
>"TRUMP IS FUCKING INSANE"
>"NOT FIT FOR PRESIDENCY"
>"NOT MY PRESIDENT!!!"
>"IMPEACH HIM!!!"

It's possible there are two identical limos (one is a decoy) and he didn't know which one they wanted him to take.

All of that bizarre rambling about vaccine conspiracies was of course about Barron. When Ben Carson was forced to say that it was total nonsense during that particular Republican debate. Trump actually thinks that Barron was made autistic by getting vaccines. That is of course a very delusional view for a President to have.

damn son them levels of idolatry are edging on borderline fucking gay you lala prancing closet queer boy.

His mental state is clearly deteriorating

plus, he's got a 10 inch cock that gets rock hard and stays rock hard. he's my hero, and my wife's hero too.

>I'm not retarded I troll you

After the hundredth such episode it's clear that he's crazy.

Trump is a genius. He is president, Hillary is not.

>hurrr im gonna pretend to be a trump supporter and act blatantly retarded!
>hehe Glumpth btfo!
kys you faggot liberal muslim cocksucker

> leaning on a dead horse (the argument, not just Hillary) this long after the election is over

This board has actually meme'd itself into retardation and non-critical thinking.

To be fair, the camera makes things look weird since it's so far away

I mean... That's what I do when I lose a shoe. For sure.

I would have done the same thing desu.
This thread is stupid
I can see why he would be caught off guard by the limo being right in front of his face as he's going down the stairs. It's jarring

There's always 2. He was probably walking to the other one.

i have done those, but i've never lost my fucking car. and i don't drive a 100-foot monster mobile

OP wanted to point out hypocrisy so i countered with real hypocrisy

look at my other posts because it's obvious that him momentarily forgetting what he's supposed to do is in no way abnormal or indicative of some sort of mental condition
only low IQ people would actually think him doing that means there's a problem

Trump has more important things to care about than his car right now, like running the United States and his quest to Make America Great Again.

Sure;y that chin is shopped? It defies the laws of possibilty.

Mekel - Days Without Betraying Her People 0

delusional

>Fucking shill>132504128
>Hillary collapses unconscious in 2016 on a cool september morning. Thrown into her ambulance van like a sack of potatos.
2 hours later an obvious body double Theresa Barnwell emerges to show "Hillary is OK"

Say the sentence "Obama is a filthy nigger and I want him lynched like all other niggers, faggots, and Jews should be." with no quotation marks to prove you're not a leddit newfag.

you literally can't do it.

Like when he walked out of the oval office without signing and Pence tried dragging him back? Was he afraid of being shot in the oval office?

lol to think we went from super cool youthful Obama to this confused crazy old fartknocker

a house is heavier than a limo
by your logic you "lost your 120,000lb house" if you accidentally drive by your house because you weren't paying attention
the weight of the object in question has nothing to do with mental sanity... you realize this right?

the point is forgetting what you're doing or where you're going is completely common mistake

between this and that Israel just wandering off thing he has obvious mental health problems

Goy faggots haaaaaaaaaaaaaa. suck my dick

yes, king nigger was a cool pussy

I wouldn't be talking Germany. Right now you are a shit stain and you're a current breeding ground for ackbar rape hybrids. Not only that you kicked out a 14 year old girl during the of class because that fucking subtle and deported her. You're all more busy crying over America pulling out of a climate scam than "Attack of the Sand Niggers" partCXVII. Then you tell poland to take refugees or else? Attack Poland see what happens. Theyll kick your ass. Also my president gives a fuck. Your president is just a little cuck bitch. If someone takes a US citizen hostage now, they'll get a fucking air strike or start world war 3. you on the other hand want to be more tolerant. What the fuck do they put in your saurkraut over there!!

Trump wants reduced government control and regulations so that smaller businesses can grow and compete and he cares about our safety. He increased border security and immediately reduced crossings by a large margin. It also lead to 3500 arrested for underage sex trafficking. It goes up the chain too. There's politicians involved so he's draining that swamp while spending 11 billion on body guards. He's probably paying out big because he knows Hillary's Russian friends will try to kill them all or their families so hes secretly buying them protection too and going to fucking WAR on scum. He stopped jobs from leaving overseas by threatening to fuck them royally and started an amazing job program. While you get raped and blown up while being more toleramt my president is talking shit and diverting carriers towards north korea. They release Otto shortly after as a vegitable. Korea is totally fucking scared for once. Now he's doing a large scale training excersize and invoking Otto. He's going to suck my presidents dick! Obama ignored that family!

Your country is a joke! Your country is going to suck my presidents dick!

He's a physical and mental ruin, fuck the politics, how could anybody vote for this piece of human shit? No discipline lazy cunt.

Have you got that out of your system now?
Perhaps a little rest, I bet you're a little sleepy..............

>hmm I thought we were walking somewhere
>oh I guess not
wtf im mentally ill now

oh look! It is another Nothing Burger.

Faggot

That's called a Senior moment, forgetting where he is or what the hell is going on. It usually last for a moment or two until it gets worse.

Anyway fucknugget

I don't mind you hating on Trump and trying to outclever people who's cognisance is a bright sun compared to your flickering candle but trying to defend and promote the evil she wolf that is Hillary
this is why you will go to hell

This is why we will never support you in any more wars

>Nothing Burger

You realize this is what people say about something when it's obviously damaging to their cause and they're trying to deflect, right? People said this about Hillary's e-mails and her fainting spell.

what a face

no dickspoon, reference to CNNgate, retaaaaard

because you supported us in previous ones right? remember north africa? remember greece? we were the ones supporting you...

He was walking over to Marine One you moron. He usually always takes the chopper back to the White House but for whatever reason secret service said they're taking the car instead. Nice try with the fake news lad, try again.

and now your the ones holding Ahmeds coat while he rapes your daughter
fuck off

If you think he doesn't see the limo in front of him, YOU'RE the one who needs to see a doctor. Obviously he knew the fucking car was there but thought his agenda was to walk to his right and do business over there.

>while he rapes your daughter

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_Sex_Gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang

The irony :^)

Merkel is never fucking right. She's a commie cunt.

>terrorism is just part and parcel of living in a big city.
>just part and parcel
>part and parcel

I don't have a daughter Fritz

I don't get the problem with him going the wrong way? I mean, yeah it's a mistake but imagine how often the president exists a plane and is directed to some car or another.

So sorry to hear you'll die an old, lonely virgin

As compared to the average burger he is quarter pounder fat

Looks model thin in America

here's another one

unlike your daughter

what i'm saying is it's pretty hard to miss a fucking limo when you're getting off a jet, common mistake or not, only a retard makes that kind of mistake

I mean, I'm glad you don't have a daughter. It means you'll never have to explain why it's illegal for a parent of a Muslim rape gang victim to present evidence to the police :^)

>A girl's mother copied the names, numbers and text messages of 177 Asian men, including a police officer, from her daughter's mobile phone after the 13-year-old went missing for five days. Police said that using the information would infringe the girl's and the men's human rights.

dude

WTF are you talking about?
Why are you here?

What is your purpose?
Are you winning?

Why are you telling me something I already know?

fugg

why is the bong mad now? i only corrected a stupid statement of someone else. i hold no coats for no fucking fakefugee.

btw, we all know that your country is much worse off than germany. which european country send the most isis fighters to syria again? oh yeah, that's right, it was yours.

also, you're*

>that mascara drop forming on her chin

For moral support. Hang in there :^)

are you new? you don't seem to understand greentext

"asian men"

oh god lol

Grammar Nazi now huh!

It's a slippery slope Hans

PANTS OF SHIT COUGHING FIT
HILLARY HAS GOT TO QUIT
EVERY TIME SHE TELLS A LIE
SHIT RUNS DOWN HER INNER THIGH