Strike cnn

we need to strike back at cnn for blackmailing that innocent kid, this must be done swiftly and justly.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/6lfl4n/how_to_take_down_cnns_ad_revenue/
edition.cnn.com/feedback
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I sent one of their producers an email in which I refer to him as quote "a poopy head", have to admit I thought it a might bit strong but sometimes I have to tell it like it is.

thank you, this will help alot

More shill threads? Obviously you don't know how stupid you look.

next thing you know this shitty thread is on the news and they're claiming they're being targeted

cancel your time warner account, I cancelled mine

That's exactly what they are doing user. Whoever it is is gathering ammo. Too many people are falling for this.

Been calling out threads all night, some are getting pruned as soon as I do. New identical threads pop up a minute later.

bump

Take down their ad revenue

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/6lfl4n/how_to_take_down_cnns_ad_revenue/

Shill for who? I think you should take your bait and try catching some real fish since shilling online can't be that good of pay now can it?

Why are there 80 fucking threads! They obviously aren't familiar with the board. The threads are identical. They are getting anons to say shit so they can use it to play victim later.

lol u mad?

The first step in landing the killing blow would be to find the original .gif which no one has been able to do yet.

FUCK CNN hit them where it hurts go after sponsors harder than anything.....if we mean to destroy them then that is the only way

There really are WAAAAY too many meme war/CNN gif threads. Something happenin or Sup Forums fucking with Sup Forums again?

Ok, I was on a trip for one day and Sup Forums already found a new toppic to shit this entire borad full. What happend this time?

>we

edition.cnn.com/feedback

This this fucking this

I have no idea what you are taking about. What is this new, confusing meme all about?

He's not 15.

Sage

So in order to fight against cnn, we should ignore cnn ? Nice strategy you have there, cnn.

Redditor makes a gif of Trump tackling Vince McMahon with the CNN logo superimposed on his face.

Trump retweets it, MSM loses their shit.

CNN gets extra-butthurt and delves into Redditors post history and forces Time Warner to hand over his IP information so they can identify him.

CNN claims to have found his identity, the Redditor makes a post apologizing and how he doesn't encourage violence against the press. CNN writes an article about how they found his ID and puts a sentence in about how they "reserve the right to release his identity" if he angers them again.

#CNNBlackmail explodes on twitter after this ridiculous Mafia-style bullying by CNN, thousands of gifs depicting Trump beating up CNN are created.

>forces Time Warner to hand over his IP

Got sauce ?

>Reddit gets memes for trump
Who could've known

NEWS FLASH: CNN Doxxed the Wrong Guy.

>CNN are not only malevolent but incompetent. twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2017/07/05/if-buzzfeed-is-correct-it-appears-cnns-andrew-kaczynski-outed-the-wrong-guy/

Inshallah