Who even are redditors? What age group would be saying stupid shit like this. It really baffles me...

Who even are redditors? What age group would be saying stupid shit like this. It really baffles me, is this really how normies think?

Is this all for the upboat?

most of them are teenagers, the rest are adults who think like teenagers

>adults who think like teenagers

fuck, that's most of america these days

They have to be literal children, treating a Mongolian basket weaving forum like some sort of special club.

About 40% of Sup Forums is fresh off the boat from leddit at this point, feelsbadman

The only way you would ever see that is if you went to Reddit you fucking redditor shit

I agree that, on balance, Sup Forums is chaotic good.

>Reddit were the ones making info normie accessable

Lmao what? We had whole generals in the election just for packing up wikileaks stuff on Hillary and shipping out the content to dummy twitter and facebook accounts.

redditors = normies = lemmings. They want our guidance to defeat the threats against them.

they are literal idiots, if you dont understand that then you dont understand humanity.
most people are very very stupid

>What age group would be saying stupid shit like this
Pic related

I only post here now to pretend to be a communist. The amount of (you)s you get is crazy. Its all SHILL SHILL SHILL everytime kek

the reddit colony was a mistake, especially since they now show up here in droves and don't lurk at least 6 months before shitting up the board

I really don't give a shit what goes on over there. I have an account that I use to post some undercover subversive shit when I am perusing through and it's relevant but it doesn't do much good for me to give a shit how off base they are on a lot of shit. It does have a large audience and they are more or less in agreement with our goals and are a good stepping stone to here for people. It is pointless to bother creating threads like this and attacking them.

teenagers and neckbeards who still think they're teenagers

I mean it did come out that T_D had like 3 million subscribers not long ago. You can't say they've had no effect with a straight face.

God fuck you this isn't a LARP board. If you want "likes" and "thumbs up/down" GTFO back to your safe space. Fuck I hate you attention whore millennials.

No lmao

You have to understand that we are literally dealing with pubescent adults and actual teenagers. Most American men, and more so women, have the intellectual capabilities and maturity of a 14 year-old. Why do you think liberals seem incapable of viewing political discourse outside the realm of Harry Potter analogies? These people never grew up.

Why would you give him a (you) after he openly admitted it's his sole purpose in life. How retarded are you?

If anyone views themselves or their ideology as unironically evil or bad like this post says, get the fuck out. You are an edgy child, playing the bad guy because you think it's cool.

Fucking reddit.

Exactly, don't enable little retards

Its fun and easy too

>good deep down
Hahaha I like that.

You're telling me parasites pretend they're in a symbiotic relationship?

Wow, never seen that before. Really makes you upvote the u-boat.

They give this shithole way too much credit.

They're not wrong.

Let them come

reddit.com/user/MaleWhiteVictims

Check out this one.

I doubt anyone here thinks they are the bad guy. I mean you guys are obviously the bad guys but most of you are too stupid to realize that.

Let them think that. It commands respect.

say that to my face and not on the internet and see what happens faggot

The only reason to hate reddit is to have actually gone there.
Otherwise you're just trying too hard to fit in.

>most people are very very stupid
This is true, but also remember that about a third of the people on the internet at any given time are children.

>you guys are obviously the bad guys
i thought we were good boys

99% of rebbit is college aged liberals who love Netflix tv shows and hate trump

Redditors are the go-between of normies and more radicalized individuals (read as: Sup Forums). As funny as it sounds, I semi-agree with the whole idea that reddit is how most individuals are reached.

After all, Sup Forums and other Sup Forums boards are seen as racist, and a lot of people, either fearing retribution or simply not wanting this level of extremism, avoid it. But reddit has that safer feel, it can be funny, yet subtly have more shit in it.

But to answer your second question, normies don't really think that much. Most people, even most Sup Forums browsers, just sprout drivel. Whatever they hear is what they say, whether or not they realize it. That's why people like Lauren whatever and that Sargon dude are so popular. People want to hear they're not alone, and that they are of agreement.

And as such, reddit provides that. By upvoting the racier comments, people get this general idea that their ideas are supported, and therefor, it increases those to "our" side.

That's how I view it, anyway.

Bad guys how? Loving and wanting to save our countries and our race? Or because we (at least a lot of us) embrace authoritarian-right ideals?

Personally, I'm a fascist. I am not a "bad guy" because I disagree with how soft modern conservatism is, and I don't follow that ideal because I think it's cool and edgy, I follow it because I believe it to be good and just, and that the post-modernist ideals we currently live under are wrong.

>I thought we were good boys
But not good GOYS and so the Jews portray us as evil

Never went on reddit because I was already too entrenched in Sup Forums culture and history since 2004, And whenever reddit showed up all I could think was "Sup Forums lite for normies". I went to the site once and couldn't really figure it out, mainly due to lack of motivation, and also for not liking change. Sup Forums is the only forum I visit these days, which is weird.

STOP SHILLING JEW, YOUR NOSE IS SHOWING
>STOP BEING INFLUENTIAL ON OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA PLATAFORMS! BE IRRELEVANT IN YOUR SECRET CLUB FOREVER.

Give them some time, redpilling is a process it takes time.

Your defending a culture that has done nothing but kill brown folks

Terrible b8. Try harder.

noone saw so deep into my soul
i'm a good guy after all
thank you .

>What age group would be saying stupid shit like this.

Have you read half a Sup Forums thread? Redditors are only marginaly worse than this shithole.

People can hate Sup Forums for being racist, or whatever. But they give it begrudging respect because it's honest. Everyone dies a little inside every time they hide what they really think. That part of them can't help but like Sup Forums a little bit, even if Sup Forums is ruthless to them. Hell, they even like it and think they deserve it and get off on it a little, like bitches that are into choking.

they are spot on. I would never got to that shithole, but they are a megaphone for our ideas.

Just because you don't like hearing the truth doesn't automatically make it b8. Some European culture deserves to preserved like the Irish since they harmed nobody

Jesus fucking Christ, can't wait for the chemo

>Philosophy
>Architecture
>Musical Theory
>Science
>Art

Amongst other things.

>Nothing but kill brown folks

Like I said, terrible b8. Try harder next time nigger.

>most of Sup Forums is good
Adorable.

It sounds like they respect us a lot in that sub.

You're getting away from the main goal. Focus on cnn and buzzfeed, if they help then don't look a gift horse in the mouth. Let them think what they want as long as they get the job done.