CNN Meme War Strategies

Everyone is doing great! I'm currently in the trenches on twitter, everything they post gets spammed with memes the second it goes up. I think we need to hit individuals like @kfile. Any Other suggestions? ALSO REMEMBER TO SPAM CNN POLITICS AND BREAKING NEWS.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/banzaitiger1/status/882547155617140736
youtube.com/watch?v=ygkM3YUlIZw
twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2017/07/05/if-buzzfeed-is-correct-it-appears-cnns-andrew-kaczynski-outed-the-wrong-guy/
twitter.com/broderick/status/882626658242572288
archive.is/Cc0AL
twitter.com/TheSwogBlog/status/882676143442337792
youtu.be/M3JUjv1ykyU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Some faggot is dropping Han's info twitter.com/banzaitiger1/status/882547155617140736

Still i doesnt matter who they doxed it matters what they are doing! Memes are expressive pieces of free speech and CNN ruined that.

of all the gifs coming off production lines in the last 24 hrs, that one is best. my sides

>that .gif
>my sides
>Theresa May's face

Get in here now

Ignore the shill that posted the stupid bomb thing though

Fresh OC for #CNNblackmail

youtube.com/watch?v=ygkM3YUlIZw

Apparently they are sticking by the choice to dox the kid we need to shut them down

someone post in /biz/ deal everyone to dump stock
>kek

It's even better if he's a faggot. That turns it into a potential hate crime. :^)

nigga you stupid shill you obviously work for cnn you cunt

Best one I've seen today. Saved.

your a faggot.

THIS
how do we stop CNN Completely?

NEWS FLASH: CNN Doxxed the Wrong Guy.

CNN are not only malevolent but incompetent - it seems they got the wrong guy. twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2017/07/05/if-buzzfeed-is-correct-it-appears-cnns-andrew-kaczynski-outed-the-wrong-guy/

twitter.com/broderick/status/882626658242572288

>According to an analysis by BuzzFeed, the CNN–WWE GIF that President Donald Trump tweeted last week was not the same as the one created by HanAssholeSolo, which means CNN’s Andrew Kaczynski outed the wrong guy.

>As Reddit was celebrating HanAssholeSolo’s victory, one user pointed out that what Trump tweeted wasn’t actually HanAssholeSolo’s GIF.

>What Trump tweeted was a video and has audio. Specifically, it has audio from this 2007 WrestleMania clip.

>HanAssholeSolo’s original GIF was shorter, had a different aspect ratio, and had a WWE logo in the corner.

>According to BuzzFeed, it’s likely the video didn’t come from Reddit at all, but from Facebook.

>The video most likely came from a far-right Facebook page that routinely scrapes /r/The_Donald and Sup Forums for memes.

archive.is/Cc0AL

1) flood the internet with more anti-CNN memes of Trump beating up CNN, as well as the ones that present CNN as ISIS forcing confessions from prisoners

2) FOCUS ON WHY HE WAS DOXED. Protip: it wasn't because of the WWE gif itself. It was because he posted a picture that lists the jews who work at CNN. They say this is anti-semitic. Why is it anti-semitic to notice the heritage of people at CNN? Why are they trying to hide their ancestry? Why aren't they proud of their accomplishment in running a successful media business? Is there something wrong about being Jewish that we should be aware of?

3) Go after CNN's bottom line. This tactic was effective with gamergate. We have lists of advertisers we can go after and cut off their revenue. We can also try going after the airports, hospitals, and office lobbies that have contracts to play CNN 24/7 on their TVs.

4) There are other things that can be done, but I'll get banned for violating certain Sup Forums rules if I were to advocate anything that rhymed with fox or box.

This is attack lane Number 1
and for 4) JUST DO IT IOF YOU KNOW WHAT COMSEC AND INFOSEC IS

for more normy friendly red pill light
Attack lane number 2
>Let CNN look like an (internet) bully
>Involve first amendment
>Underline Veritas and Media Collusion

No guys, the main goal should be its reporters like @donie and @KFILE because that way theyre actually going to see our memes.

already on it
i got 1 meme at the very top of the #cnndoxxing hashtag will poast more

spread the news that they doxxed the wrong guy

OC
POST YOUR OC
LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I got my gym to change the cnn tv to CNBC. Going to try to get any tvs playing cnn at my uni changed as well

i don't think you people are considering the situation completely.

a media that is compliant to the government is pretty far down the road to authoritarianism.

Trump lies more than just about anyone else in public life, his whole family seem to not even understand what the difference between the truth and a lie.

isnt this place supposed to be anarchical, why is that piece of shit so popular here?.

lets do it!

Doing g-d's work, goy. When I get back from vacation and go to work later this week at the hospital, I'm going to try to convince IT to switch all the lobby TVs to anything other than CNN. I don't give a shit if it's CNBC or MSNBC or whatever else. Just not CNN.

Nice rare

>>>/l/eftypol/

Getting back into the fight

>Reddit spacing
>Suspicious lack of meme arrows

Your yarmulke is showing

Need somebody to make me 2 memes:

1. Pamela Anderson nude with CNN over her tits:

Subheading: who doesn't like fake news?

2. Picture of a CNN goat

Subheading: Muslims love CNN

>mfw that gif

Shared your gif to my twitter and @kfile thanks

>@kfile
Swog just savaged him and likes/shares on the tweet are skyrocketing. Amplify it and add in your own 2¢

Link to the tweet twitter.com/TheSwogBlog/status/882676143442337792

More like this. Dude has a lot of semi-high profile followers.

Enjoy

so why is everyone here so on the trump train?. Seriously, im curious.

Lurk Moar and ASK YOUR STUPID QUESTIONS SOMEWHERE ELSE. This isn't a silver spoon feeding thread. THIS IS WAR

from sister thread.
CNN killed Jesus

Ya this bs sucked. Deleted my Plebbit account because lefty cumstain org like CNN might decide to put ppl on dox duty full time.

humor me.
i wouldnt have thought that this place would be on either "team"...what gives?

This is my first gif. How did I do?

As I wrote: LURK MOAR FAGGOT
RRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
at least 5 cycles

I say we need to mix it up with specific CNN journalists faces as well as CNN logo.

keep away from normie territory or you will learn about baphomet

you've bought into this shit way too much..

lol saved
good work user

haha n1

A good strategy is to never go to their site again, so they lose revenue.

I came over from r_TD 2bh, were I post since a year. You would wonder what one finds once taking the elevator to the bottom of the rabbit hole

it might seem that way since burgers are the majority posters but alot liked trump for the meme aspect and there are alot of muricans who like him as a president same goes for euros and what not but there is a sizeable collection of people who literally dont give a fuck and are tired of the trump content all the time but they are usually called shill etc. this election changed the board completely to the point where any anti trump criticisms are ignored or berated into oblivion. so most either shut up or fucked off to greener pastures. i for one dont mind cause the media circus is fun

desu pol is 10X better. It's not a circle jerk here

Exactly
Pro TIP
>get U Block origine
>add the following filter

||buzzfeed.com^
||cnn.com^
||msnbc.com^
||foxnews.com^
||cbs.com^
||facebook.com^
||huffingtonpost.com^
||huffpo.com^
||thedailybeast.com^
||vicenews.com^
||vice.com^
||washingtonpost.com^
||wp.com^
||theguardian.com^
||theguardian.co.uk^
||npr.com^
||nbc.com^
||abc.com^
||cbs.com^
||mic.com^
||theintercept.com^
||vox.com^
||correctrecord.org^
||nytimes.com/^
||gizmodo.com/^
||apis.google.com/^
||consent.google.com/^
||ssl.gstatic.com/^
||p5-3cr4rv32ldnd2-p3zdr2e5iacidha2-393247-s1-v6exp3-v4.metric.gstatic.com/^
||gstatic.com/^
||ssl.gstatic.com/^
||execute-api.us-east-1.amazonaws.com/^
||googletagservices.com/^

>far-right Facebook page

oi mate that there page has illegal opinions

Last one for now

>my sides

Thanks for your time and work. It is appreciated.
See you space cowboy

Are you kidding me? CNN is REALLY that retarded!? Like...I always believed CNN to be dumb but they somehow baffle me with new lows of their incompetence. They are so dumb it actually hurts...

do some fucking motion tracking holy shit that editing is bad

That one or this one is the best I seen.

Make an FAQ or some pictograms how to do it right. Or at least provide links instead of being a screecher

No problem sir happy to be back.

This is great.

Keep up the good work Ameriburgers.

Help us with the BBC next.

You're* you fucks invented the language but are so inept at anything you can't even use it correctly.

fuck it, gibs me the name of those movies (preferably the ones with the germans mowing down cnn in various scenes)/someplace to find and download them and I'll do it tonight after work

Being around Americans does that to you.

I'm ready!

We can organize here

google search "irc client", download, connect to irc.420chan.org and join #420chan
If you dont want to download anything you can use a web based service like mibbit or kiwiirc. Just enter the correct server and channel info that's posted above.

kek. another great one. this place is on fire. that's some kind of mackerel, isn't it? is there some significance to the fish other that it's just funny?

someone make a meme of stickman beating up antifa with cnn

This guy lives in my state. If anyone gets his address I'd love to visit him

yes goyim give us your IP and hostname
why you dumb fuck have to keep doing new thread ? is it because you don't know how to use 4chang ?

youtu.be/M3JUjv1ykyU
from the strain

Fuck off with this antisemitic shit Shariablue
Based Israel is /ourguy/

Blaming Americans for your faults?
Yeah.. You're a brit through and through.

are all of those from the strain? I dont watch tv

Just doing my part

Dank Start, soldier

>Visiting home
>Mother literally says to me "I understand both sides of the issues because I watch cnn AND fox news"
>Tell her about the admission that the russia narrative was a farce
>She is surprised, takes it in, SEEMS to realize the implications
>Still taking cnn news seriously like it never happened a few days later

Are boomers all just beyond saving?
Is there any way to reach them?

As far as I know. I'm not a tv watching goy myself just googled it. But that seems to be the basic video for the set

Would it be possible to convince the left to start protesting a stand in at railroad tracks? Like saying the railroad companys directly fund and support Donald Trump.

ITS FUCKING MEME WAAAARRRRRR!!!!!!!

11TH KEKS FURY SHITPOSTING BATTLEGROUP REPORTING FOR DUTY

My parents are boomers and fucking hate CNN. Call it a bunch of fake ass news. CNN moaning about the Iraq war is what turned them off.

very good user

Normie here.

Put their advertisers in your CNN attacking the public memes

We're an island, plenty of fish here. She also has a seagull face. I have no idea what fish it is, probably is mackerel.

Have this, his face will give you nightmares forever, you won't be able to sleep. He will rape your soul, then your anus.

We should keep posting this meme.
CNN defended Shakespeare in the park so they can't even say anything.