Why are jews in control of everything on earth? Why do half of you worship a jew?

Why are jews in control of everything on earth? Why do half of you worship a jew?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rFK3tbkNX-A?t=503
youtu.be/rFK3tbkNX-A?t=500
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/340495-ivanka-jared-kushner-rub-elbows-with-dem-billionaire-at-hamptons
archive.is/vSe2g
youtube.com/watch?v=dbd9tfNUOkA
davidduke.com/rethinking-khazar-theory/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Jesus Christ was the son of God. He is not a Jew.

Kushner is the one true king. Jewvanka the most powerful jewish woman.

Donald is just a poor old cuck who loves to golf.

Nice try kike.

He meant Jared Kushner. We all worship Jared Kushner.

i don't get why do you retard keep quoting that, he is not that that kikes are bad, he is saying that there are fake kikes. which is also false, he was just triggered, because Jews were not stupid enough to get tricked by him.

I am English and Austrian. you are the kike. and you will burn in Hell if you reject your God

the "fake kikes" are the Jews that dont follow the same religion as the Old Testament religion.

which is everybody who is called a Jew today. the Jews of the Bible are now Christians

youtu.be/rFK3tbkNX-A?t=503

is there any chance Jared Kushner is a good kike? why would Trump let him around? why would Kushner be accused of being a Russian spy?

(You)
(You)
(OP)
WATCH THIS

They do follow mostly the same religion, you are just ignorant of Judaism. Jews were right in not following Jesus, he didn't fulfill the prophecy, second coming is a meme.

IF YOU'RE A TRUMP SUPPORTER WHO HASN'T CONVERTED TO JUDAISM YET, YOU SHOULD KILL YOURSELF!!!!

>Jesus Christ was the son of God. He is not a Jew.

This. He installed the New Covenant and constantly btfo the pharisees and saducees, predessessors of today's Talmudic Jews.

Jesus was a Jew, although they were Israelites or Judeans. Most of the Jews today are ashkenazis that call themselves Jews but have been parasites masquerading and claiming history that isn't theirs.

>kushner
>good kike

You tell me

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/340495-ivanka-jared-kushner-rub-elbows-with-dem-billionaire-at-hamptons

Another Soros puppet

fuck off kike

Always archive or screenshot
archive.is/vSe2g

why did he get accused of being Russian? why does Trump keep him around?

before Trump got elected he CALLED OUT ISRAEL. why would he do this if he is on Kushners side?

Because Jews use Shabbos goyim like Trump to fool you. Lol I remember Trump sucking Israels dick really hard before getting elected.

they are false kikes
they are ethnic khazars and they worship the devil

DATS RIGHT!

youtube.com/watch?v=dbd9tfNUOkA

Because people are mentally weak.

Even the jews hated the pharasees, bro.

he literally said "our greatest ally" funded isis during the election. why would he do that if he was on the jews team?

davidduke.com/rethinking-khazar-theory/