Recruitment for the meme war

Recruitment for the meme war.

Anons get as many normies and oldfags as you can, we need numbers if we want this to work. Post any info you have on the war here.

Post ammo too, we could use tons of that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SCewpjd2Yfc
twitter.com/manicwagon/status/882452746690904066
twitter.com/AsumJessen/status/882603909507952641
mobile.twitter.com/GovMikeHuckabee/status/882593475929288705
youtube.com/watch?v=zDyP9zxgCXU
extortion.uslegal.com/punishments/
twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/882563897957511170
law.justia.com/codes/new-york/2014/pen/part-3/title-h/article-135/135.60
hide.me/en/software/windows
face111book.com/groups/688773227999676/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

take your imaginary battle back to the playground timmy
you fucking faggot

Bayer, a supporter of CNN, used to do medical experiments on the Jews at Auschwitz. They also used them for slave labor and would threaten them with poison gas if they didn't work fast enough. This is why they have no problem supporting fascists in the modern day.

How to beat any anti white sjw in an argument
just say - you're using the internet which was invented by whites

There's so much shit and disinfo going around. Molymeme did a decent summary on actual known facts i suggest you watch it before asking the same shit over and over again

youtu.be/SCewpjd2Yfc

OP here, will look into it. But there's no denying that Sup Forums is going to likely have a new meme war.

Sauce?

This guy was doxxed by CNN last month, he posted a thread: twitter.com/manicwagon/status/882452746690904066

yes please plenty.

CNN BLACKMAIL IS TRENDING ON GOOGLE NEWS

Good ammo, any more info on this person?

Yep, it's me, AMA.

No lad sauce of the 2D in the original post

Alright thank you, is there a way I can privately message you to get info? Me and a group of 60 something anons want to help.

I got the image off of another thread, Don't got the sauce sorry.

This, what a bunch of fucking spergs

Call Sup Forums

Phonefag here, cant post images so ill link a tweet
twitter.com/AsumJessen/status/882603909507952641
They intend to find all of our IP's and dox us, make sure you use a VPN or phonefag on LTE so your home IP isnt identified

Hmm, I don't really have a way to PM. Is it super secret?

no not really, we just don't want random anons we don't know joining. Quality control you know? Let me get you my discord.

Id rather not call their furry trap degeneracy over here, try a shitposting board

Also, CIA/MOSSAD/JIDF have duped the goyim into a massive free viral marketing campaign.

Any press is good press is how the saying goes, correct?

(Good work goy, now here is your shekel)

mobile.twitter.com/GovMikeHuckabee/status/882593475929288705

Mike Huckabee calls CNN the Corleone News Network

Good ammo good ammo.

Its only a temporary boost, once people contact and boycott their advertisers it's dont

And BMW made engines for the german military. NASA hired nazi rocket scientist that have used slave labor. The US did operation paper clip to snag up these peeps as well.

I want in. @ShariaLawlz for vetting purposes.

>@ShariaLawlz
Is this your discord?

Can someone edit this South Park clips to put CNN's logo on Al Sharpton's Face?
youtube.com/watch?v=zDyP9zxgCXU

Same guy, switched from phone. Pic related of CNN admitting they blackmailed him? Can anyone confirm?

No, but if you have a twitter battlestation I can DM you my discord.

STOP THIS FORCED BULSHIT
FUCK OFF BACK TO /REDDIT FAGGOT

fug sorry here's the pic

Will get some of the videofags in my group on it ASAP.

We'll set one up ASAP.

>/reddit

Fucking Leaf.

Canada is a forced country.

Bump

We've gotten a user over to you, we'll invite you to MODSEC.

extortion.uslegal.com/punishments/

If andrew cuckzynski gets convicted of extortion, he faces up to 3 years in prison and/or a large fine

Thank you for bumping! We require all the ammo we can get so if you'd like to donate feel free. In our FOB we have a whole dump set up for it.

Thanks brother, please upload and post link here when done.

Yeah, you should. Twitter is vital, they are easily manipulated into reporting whatever we want them to as long as we make it trend. It's a bit disgusting desu.

Will do.

That was literally my Pepe. I should have done something to it because I've seen it used about 5,000 times now dammit...

We did save your pepe just now in the ammo dump page on our FOB kek.

We do have an user there now just for recruitment, however we'll set up one for MODSEC.

Ah, well it's at moot point to me. at least it's been put to good use. Only one I ever made.

Maybe tag Stan's dad as @HanAssholeSolo

Good way of looking at it. If you want to help out with the meme war feel free to give me your twitter and we'll send you an user ASAP.

From DT Jr.: Assange says CNN violated Article 135.60: Coercion in the second degree
twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/882563897957511170

law.justia.com/codes/new-york/2014/pen/part-3/title-h/article-135/135.60

That's a class A misdemeanor, resulting in probation or time in a county jail

Well right now I've discovered we only have some photofags, we'll do it with images.

Ok, so @Donie found my name within 10 min after our interaction on twitter, pic could explain how

Shit... I can do images. I'll see if I can find some open source video editing software.

We'll see what we can do with Indonesian VPNs, since those do not cooperate with American media corporations.

What CNN did can be considered a federal offense: "18 U.S. Code § 241 – Conspiracy against rights.

If two or more persons conspire to injure, oppress, threaten, or intimidate any person in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured to him by the Constitution or laws of the United States, or because of his having so exercised the same; or

If two or more persons go in disguise on the highway, or on the premises of another, with intent to prevent or hinder his free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege so secured—

They shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and if death results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include kidnapping or an attempt to kidnap, aggravated sexual abuse or an attempt to commit aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to kill, they shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, or both, or may be sentenced to death."

Up to 10 years in prison if convicted

Go for it. Our current guy is also preoccupied so it may take some time.

ANONS OP HERE, IF YOU POST PLEASE BUMP. WE MUST KEEP THE THREAD ALIVE.

Shit, do you have any screencaps? If what you say is true, if he found the name of some random shitposter on twitter, we need to tread carefully.

Old fag here with a substantial twitter following full of normie onlookers. As long as you guys don't ass fuck my Twitter with spam I'm ops for Sup Forums

bumperino

If they've done that it'd be smart to use a VPN from a foreign country or use mobile.

Shills would rather us to be sleepy and have 20 racemixing slide threads.

If we could have your twitter name we could get you in contact with us, please post oldfag.

We need to start a chat so we can RT each other easier

looking into possible sources, hopefully they don't have a range ban

We currently occupy a discord and are working on the twitter. If you could send your twitter we can get contact.

gettem

its IG farben, Bayer is the buyer of one of the numerous IG farben Bond you donkey

CFoundDotOrg I'll post right away. In contact with a Fashion Designer whom supports trump who dresses lots of famous celebs so I'm trying to be incognito normie

twitter.com/manicwagon/status/882452746690904066

You already have it.

@ShariaLawlz

We have an user on the way

Yea we got an user over to you already.

Is there any link AT ALL to your name on your twitter account? A post, a facebook account, anything? If so, then we just need to be very careful about what accounts we use. If not, THEN PROXY/VPN UP

Do not post your twitter handle in this thread or anywhere on Sup Forums

Call /bant/

dude i want to join how can i help, Im in Sup Forums since 3months. We're going to raid cnn ?

FOR ALL ANONS WITH NO PROTECTION: USE THIS IT'S FREE

hide.me/en/software/windows

USING A VPN IS LIKE WEARING A VEST AND HELMET.

No other way to get in contact. Trust is a two way street since I'm sticking my neck out just by doing this.

Let's do the classic hacker meme again

Only if the VPN is trustworthy. Otherwise it's a false sense of security at best.

If you could give us a discord or a profile to work with that'd be good. Make sure it's a new account for safety reasons.

Meh, mine has already been all over the chans.

Good point, it's all I could find for free.

Nothing is free. Seems sketchy.

Testing now

Also, if they're not selling something to you, you are the one that is being sold.

I know but I'm just doing what I can. Seems like using a phone with a VPN on it or LTE is a smart choice, I'm just posting what I find.

Is there any way we can jam CNN's TV feed? Like what the one guy in the mask did in the 80's?

Robot reporting in, what are my orders sir?

What now? user's

Join the Facebook front as a hub of operations for meme dispersal. Use a fake or real profile, doesnt matter. Share the page to other like-minded groups or pages on Facebook and try to get as many people exposed.

face111book.com/groups/688773227999676/