What will happen to doggos when whites are completely replaced?

What will happen to doggos when whites are completely replaced?

Shitskins hate doggos and Asians eat them

Other urls found in this thread:

dw.com/en/chinas-new-love-affair-with-dogs-as-pets-not-food-presents-environmental-problems/a-19197523
youtu.be/RgjVN023Jl8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>What will happen to doggos when whites are completely replaced?
first off, whites will never be completely replaced
secondly, only pitbulls will be spared
doggos are human's best friend, but they are the eternal enemy of the sub-human so all other doggos will be killed

i want to protect that wag.

If Chinese and Arabs were in charge they'd probably go in the meatgrinder like chickens are in masses.

>mfw my shitskin drug dealer is the coolest mother fucker alive

seriously though stop being racist.

They will have to evolve. Only the fierce breeds capable of self defense can survive

dogs taste awful and there isn't much meat, I've tried

should have let the Japs exterminate you tb.h

Implying they would waste fresh dog by not cooking it live.

>"this guy is a great person because he's friendly when he makes money off of my bad habits"
Fuck I hate you reddit faggots

Awww, it is adorable. Cats are also at risk.

anyone got that video of the niggers kicking the kitten?

>White people
>Caring about animals

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahhahahahah bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

You guys kill more animals per capita than any other people in the world. GTFO with your semitic bullshit. The only people that are nice to animals are Aryans, which Europeans clearly are not.

mmoowww :-dDDD

They are not at risk. Look at what happens when they go feral in Australia. Animals will change hormones with stress and therefore size power etc. Everything else is at risk from the cats.

10 million for terrorists hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Can r/atheism leave this board?
Your posting is cringe inducing.

Noo! Also don't have the images of chopped kitty paws because that's inhumane, disgusting behaviour.

>my drug dealer
>my drug dealer
>coolest mother fucker alive
>drug dealer
>mother fucker
it's fun when the crazies can't hear themselves be crazy

nobody eats cat much they taste sour

>abhorrent post
>flag

every fucking time

What does it tell you when muslims, chinks, koreans, and SE asians skin these animals alive and boil and blowtorch them to death

Probably didn't torture it enough it really brings out the flavor according to the Chinese.

they are gonna have to evolve quickly and become the new whites ruling over the mud people and sniffing QT dog butts

Corgis will become the dominant form of life

They still fucking eat them, you ugly, wretched scumbag. The Venezuela nigs are eating them as well. This is what happens everywhere when white people go extinct.

>r/Atheism

t. Semite

I follow an actual religion that wasn't made by a jewsicle or a seventh century pedophile.

Abrahamic religions are literal cancer and the entire world knows.

Chill dude. There's plenty of Chinese here, I'm okay with your kind just stop eating dogs.

This could potentially be a good angle to pit animal rights activists against brown people.

"[group of brown people] is 10x more likely to abuse animals than white people" + legit stats.

so what they eat them? you eat chickens and cow too right? no difference

this we will just be small minorities scattered around the world. Without a home land

>Group of brown people have a religion where dogs are holy
>White people are too cheap to feed their dogs anything other than kibble

Something tells me that won't work ya retarded semite.

we domesticated chickens and cows to be eaten, dogs and cats were domesticated to be companions you slant eyed yellow monkey nigger

>We domesticated cows to eat

t. Arab/African/Turk

If you weren't a nigger you could just drink milk.

this is how you know asians are robots whose populations never selected for morality

why don't you eat people too you nigger

dw.com/en/chinas-new-love-affair-with-dogs-as-pets-not-food-presents-environmental-problems/a-19197523

Most of Asia thanks to the internet loves dogs as pets. Even China is moving in this direction.

Its such a big thing that the only thing the Germans (DW news) could talk about is how much of an environmental impact it has - jeez can't make white people happy.

those ethnic groups did not exist 20,000 years ago when those animals were domesticated retard

you have to start somewhere, chickens and cows were wild once. Why cant cats be domesticated for food if people want to? lmao

and domestic cats arent native fauna of south america.(invasive species) They are actually helping their environment.Cats literally hunt for fun and in many places they have negative impact on native species.

Chickens and cows are absolutely useless. Cats and dogs have a purpose and are intelligent.

>flag

As a conservative animal rights activist, I concur and tip my fedora, nodding respectfully at you, kind sir.

all dogs will just become pitbulls

@132509656
>It's another leaf post
No (you) for you

God i hate gooks
Only Hong Kong, Japan and Taiwan are civilized, the rest of you baboons eat dog

most modern house cats do not have a real utilitarian purpose besides entertainment for humans. And a modern mouse trap is many times more efficient than a cat, so their original purpose isnt that useful too.

and some breeds of dog are useless to the max, like chihuahuas

>Thise ethnci groups did not exist 20,000 years ago

Go fucking figure. Anymore groundbreaking discoveries?

Doesn't change the fact that your ancestors were descended from niggers that didn't domesticate shit which is why they are unable to drink milk and only kill like savages. Unlike pastoral groups we have actually domesticated cows for milk which is why we can drink milk well into our 90s unlike whites.

>>Group of brown people have a religion where dogs are holy
What?

We must not be replaced.

For our Culture.
For our People

but mostly

for the doggos

Time to become the Jews. The circle will become complete

>white people created and drive a billion dollar pet care industry while their dogs have a higher standard of living than those brown people that consider them holy.

Something tells me it already has, you ass pained chink

>he thinks TW and HKers dont eat dog

lol..............

Cows have more meat on them than dogs and cats do, and chickens can be mass produced.

Hahaha whites are not going anywhere

Taiwan made eating dog illegal you faggot, and Hong Kong is on that same path you monkey

>Billion dollar pet care industry
>Consists of dog perfumes, clothes and luxury collars

Fucking kek. If you can spend billions of dollars acting nigger rich why not feed your pets something other than kibble?

This cognitive dissonance lmao.

yes of course, but pretending there is a "moral" or "right" reason for eating 1 animal over another is flawed

if people eat any form of meat they shouldnt get so butthurt when another culture favors eating other animals

can you imagine middle easterns telling you guys to stop eating pork, or indians telling you guys to stop eating beef

Go away, Michael Vick.

I have I fawn 8yo Labrador
what are u talking about user

>once an activity is "illegal" it no longer happens in real life

are you serious dude

The west is morally superior because we do not eat companions
Youre pitiful arguments can be used as to why we should eat people, since we are animals too

Never going to happen, 14/88 nigger!

Yeah once it's illegal it rarely happens you dense faggot, never it stopped entirely

ENTERTAINMENT? Try companionship. They are loyal, loving, protective and intelligent. You ought to learn some of that yourself.

what is a "companion"?

cows and chicken can be pets too, by your logic its then fine to eat dogs and cats if they are exclusively bred for food. (like how korea has dog farms)

thanks for agreeing with me!

>when whites are completely replaced
ha

>whites domesticate wolves over thousands of years to be companions
>skip to modern day
>gook monkeys buy the white man's most adorable creation so they can boil them alive and eat them

why didn't we just let the Japs exterminate all you subhumans?

>Yeah once it's illegal it rarely happen

jaywalking and littering is illegal too. It mustnt happen much then!

underage please leave

>can you imagine middle easterns telling you guys to stop eating pork, or indians telling you guys to stop eating beef
Both of these are for religious purposes. And if eating cats and dogs is cultural do you have farms for them, like we do for cows and other livestock?

>whites domesticate wolves
>whites

why should any other culture give a shit which animals you faggots domesticate? get a grip

>We do not eat companions
>Steals milk from a cow and then kills it

You guys sound like literal niggers. Actually no, niggers are very respectful towards their cows in Africa.

Europeans are truly a godless people. I can't say I blame muzzies for reking you guys.

>dozens of premium pet food blends available in the US
>literally better veterinary care available than anywhere else in the world.

It's alright to be wrong, cancuckanon.

they're ours you fucking disgusting gook, you don't see us buying baby Pandas and boiling them alive and eating them.

show some respect

>waaaaahh X animals belong to us

so cows belong to hindus, show some respect

The Asian consists on a steady diet of anime and rice. Companionship, love, and happiness are abstract concepts to the Asian, which it views as "unnecessary", but in fact, the Asian is just unable to comprehend.

You can count on any culture that eats dogs to be total fucking shit. See China for example.

>Premium pet food blends
>Still uses subsidized corn and wheat meal which are basically just empty carbs
>"Premium"

I have a bunch of stray dogs, when I started I fed them kibble and then they started getting weight problems, now I make their food and they're perfectly fine. Sounds to me like you're being scammed out of your money and you dogs taking the hit for it.

Fact of the matter is you guys keep dogs as status symbols to dress up, not as companions.

>so cows belong to hindus

they were domesticated in Turkey 10,500 years ago retard

Fuck off. You're ignoring most of my text. It's more than companionship. Don't bother replying because you're clearly stupid and not worth talking to.

Nobody cares about your nigger-tier opinions, Singapore.

God would not allow the kitties and doggos to be murdered by soulless Chinese, OP.

Alright. How awful. What a shame.

>the fertile cresent is now magically turkey

so why are you eating cows without asking turkey's opinion of it?

>waah my feelings got hurt so you are wrong

"i like X animal so eating it is wrong" is not a valid reason, try again. Many people have pet chickens and cows.

Asians shit in their streets, respect is an alien idea to them.
We do show them respect. They are killed quickly and humanely. Whereas you gookbots get some kind of sadistic satisfaction in torturing a helpless creature. No surprise so many gookbot countries have rampant, and open child prostitution. You would rather rape children than help them, but then the psychologically damaged child prostitutes grow up to be the next generation of soulless, dead eyed, chinks.

>says he does care
>replies to my comment

you are like the raving liberals that trump grabs by the pussy

so you would be fine if dogs, raised exclusively for meat, is killed humanely in a factory?

I'm getting a Siberian kitten in a few months. Very excited.

>Show them respect
>Milk them till their udders are swollen and bleeding because you're cheap
>Keep them in horrendous conditions because you're cheap
>Feed them grinded up cow by product because you're a sick poor bastard

WE DINDU NUFFIN WE WUZ SHAHANSHAHZ N SHIIIIEEET DEN DA JEWZ DUN KILD US N NAO WE R BAD

idk what you mean i fucking love doggos i usually feed and pet the stray puppers of my neighborhood

>when I started I fed them kibble a
so you admit that you are the one that actually has this problem.

>Sounds to me like you're being scammed out of your money and you dogs taking the hit for it.
Yeah I don't have dogs. All the ones I keep for people are fed chicken.

>Fact of the matter is you guys keep dogs as status symbols to dress up, not as companions.
Typical view coming from a "I only have rescue/stray dogs because I really care" virtue-signalling figit. Be sure to cast baseless aspersions and let everyone know how great you are in comparison to them. People tend to respect that.

Cows have been bred for eating for thousands of years.

Dogs have been raised for intelligence and companionship (I know it's a difficult concept for you to understand. Companion is like a man you sucky-sucky, but you also like to have him around because he's nice and feeds you) for thousands of years.

Cows: meant to be eaten.

Dogs: NOT meant to be eaten.

I feel that the way you think derives from Asians typically raising children in a "success by numbers" approach, whereas whites take the "success by strength approach".

You were never truly loved, and because of this, you cannot properly love anything.

youtu.be/RgjVN023Jl8
Daily reminder that cats aren't native to Europe and destroy the useful native fauna. Cats are mideastern trash. Sup Forums is strictly a dog owner board.

Like a junkie calling other degenerates junkies

You do realize their are breeds of companionship cows and breeds of food dogs right?

Like, people don't just eat a fucking dalmatian, and people in India don't just live with a Texas Longhorn.

There are special breeds that have been breed for 1000s of years IN THOSE PLACES for those exact purposes.

>So you admit you have a problem

What is learning? Something whites are incapable of apparently.

>I don't have dogs
Big surprise, Whitey can't take care of a dog but still claims to care for them the best.

>Typical view coming from

Lol where did I say I rescue dogs?

Bruh, if you have to strawman arguments all in order to legitimize your own race's greed, go for it. Whites are still niggers since they have absolutely no compassion for animals.

Ah yes, that ancient country Turkey

you make no sense, so why cant they start raising dogs for consumption now?

im sure someone can breed a dumb dog that has lots of meat, and get rid of the gamey taste, and...

WOW! its almost like its the exact same process done to plants and other livestock

>I have a bunch of stray dogs

Reading is hard, huh?

Name the "food dog" breeds