Éire/pol/ - Consistency you Cunts! Edition

Join National Party: nationalparty.ie

Thread Theme: m.youtube.com/watch?v=NPDxdsnnZnU

News:
>Heroin Epidemic in Ireland
google.com/amp/www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/i-could-said-martin-died-10737585.amp

>A tale of two Faggots: Vakdar and Trudeau meet one another
google.com/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/news/politics/bromance-blossoms-as-fanboy-slim-meets-justin-biebeau-1.3143568?mode=amp

>Motor insurers raided by EU
google.com/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/motor-insurers-and-brokers-in-ireland-raided-by-eu-competition-agency-1.3142988?mode=amp

>Little girl saved by this woman
google.com/amp/www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/irishwoman-hailed-hero-saving-10-10738072.amp

>Coveny is a cunt
google.com/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/coveney-challenged-pilot-who-refused-to-fly-due-to-fog-forecast-1.3143597?mode=amp

>this fellow is still missing
google.com/amp/www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/its-any-parents-worst-nightmare-10728009.amp

Essays of the day
>From a Hermitage
By Patrick Pearse
celt.ucc.ie/published/E900007-005.html

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/i-could-said-martin-died-10737585.amp
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JeQpJ_D48lc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

In regards to:
It seems Heroin is becoming a larger issue across the world, I know it's huge in US and AUS, is it on a similar scale in Ireland and Europe as a whole?

Huge turnout yesterday in Letterkenya organised by scAmnesty international calling for the release of Egyptian lad Ibrahim Halawa.

Heroin dealers and pushers should be executed same with the likes of meth and crack too.

>bunch of old maids
Why am I not suprised?
Also, is this all there was?

Agreed.
Is it a growing problem in Ireland, or even Europe as a whole? AsI said before, it's a huge issue among the working class in US and AUS

That's it. I'd say none of them are even from Donegal. Not a single comment on FB in support of them only people gloating and Haha reactions. I swear to god I've never seen so much hate collectively poured from the Irish people upon one person as that Ibrahim Halawa cunt. People openly saying they hope he's hanged etc. People joking about him being raped in prison. There's hope yet and I think that lad has become the face of multiculturalism here and and a target for Irish people to vent their hatred of it all upon.

It is in parts of Ireland but I live in a dissident controlled area so fuck all of it here. Thanks based RAAD.

That is good

It is and that's just the hatred directed to one lad who was arrested in his own ethnic homeland over a protest. I can imagine the fury that'll be unleashed here if there's ever a terrorist attack on us. Lots of stuff in the newspapers recently about Jihadists being present here and people are getting pretty fucked off about that.

Redpill me on the RAAD

I'm starting to believe that Heroin is another tool of globalists to further destroy white demographics as well as offering another and more deadly form of escapism.
How does Heroin get to Europe and Australia for that matter? Who brings it in? In the US, we have the cartel and their networks, but I doubt there are Mexican cartels established in Europe and Australia

This angers me profusely
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JeQpJ_D48lc

Is the left wing this vehement in Ireland?

Not that bad no

What's the worst of Irish leftists?

well just like any other. They feel like they always have the moral high ground and feel entitled to shame you.

Just stuck up their own arse. My da was having a bit of banter with his friend at a pub and said one of the forebidden words, the nigger word. Some snotty nosed jumped up leftie bollocks came out of nowhere, jumped in the middle of em and said that he does not appreciate that slur (he was white) and called them racist biggots and the lot.

Never came across one meself thank fuck

bump

hump

My mistake, there was already an Éire/pol/ up before this one, I'll leave the link to that one
Leftists need to die

Ah nice

To much to type and have to go out soon. They basically keep hard drugs out of Nationalist areas and expell drug dealers from their communities or kneecap them or kill them. A man was kneecapped a few nights ago. They're mostly active in Derry. They shot a man who owned a head shop and I think that was a good thing because theres too many fried heads around Derry from that herbal shite.