Let's be clear about some things

Let's be clear about some things.

* HAS is not being "blackmailed," he begged for CNN to protect his anonymity in exchange for his ultra-sincere "repentance" and a public apology. They did not have to oblige him, but did.

* He's not 15 years old, he's in his late 30s. Every time you spread disinfo about his age you make your own side look fucking stupid (DT Jr, Limbaugh, FN) for repeating it.

* Anyone can currently find his real information using basic data from his post history. The internet is not an etch-a-sketch. His posts are still out there even after deleting his Reddit account.

* The issue he's being "blackmailed" over doesn't quality as coercion since it was his own begging for the agreement that predicated it. You all sound dumb as fuck ever time you parrot lines about "coercion" and I promise CNN's legal team isn't worried about it.

* The issue is not "who made the original GIF." He was brought into the public eye because of his reposting of the GIF but the reason he's trying to stay out of it now is ONLY his post history. There is no (significant, non-fringe) backlash for the GIF itself. Who originally made the GIF doesn't matter. KFile didn't "out the wrong guy," he outed the person who recently reposted the GIF; the threat of him writing an article tying a person with a vast racist post history to Trump to reiterate the mostly accurate stereotype is a much bigger story than the GIF itself.

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/feedback
gatestoneinstitute.org/10544/criminalize-free-speech
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Seems the sharia blue shills are finally weighing in

>kys

Here is the only post history you need to find him. His Facebook was not fully locked down even still last I checked. His name will be public information in the next 48 hours either way as he is not a hard person to find in a city so small.

Oh you. I don't give a shit about CNN or the "blue."

Oh...and it's not even him. They doxed the wrong guy...hmmm...a setup for hate crime bill?

>implying rebbit admins didn't give his info to CNN
>implying they didn't doctor this image
sage

*hate speech bill*

Anarchist defending the mainstream media.

>good one m8

sources familiar with faggot thinking tell me you are fill of shit.

They doxxed the guy that most recently reposted the GIF. There's no conspiracy there and it was not the wrong person. As I mentioned, the bigger story there is his post history being so blatantly racist and his ties to the "online Trump community," not the creative credit on a dumbass GIF. It's 100% the right person.

They're all on archive.is.

Not defending them at all. Just facts. They are dumb as fuck for not releasing the name from the jump though.

>HAS is not being "blackmailed," he begged for CNN to protect his anonymity in exchange for his ultra-sincere "repentance" and a public apology. They did not have to oblige him, but did.
ok they didn't blackmail him but they would have doxxed him if he didn't apologise? potato potato

No. He offered to make a huge apology if they would pretty pretty pretty PLEASE not tell his real name. They agreed. Big difference.

>They are dumb as fuck for not releasing the name from the jump though

Why would they release the name at all? How is the name newsworthy?

>he offered to pay them money if they didn't break his legs. they agreed. huge difference
do you not know what coercion is? any reasonable person would agree he was coerced
>flag
ok you're not a reasonable person but still

Just like you pay the mafia to "protect" you

You again? Do you have nothing better to do all day than make threads about how CNN dindu nuffin?

Eventually this will culminate in a "journalism" piece reiterating what everyone knows about the online Trump culture being tied to blatant racists who act less blatantly racist in person, reiterating the narrative about systemic oppression being propagated by "hidden racists." See Sup Forums, D_T, et al.

He had no right to anonymity for his post history. They had no legal obligation to protect his identity. They voluntarily are doing so because of his excessive begging and promises that he'll never make posts like that again, yadda yadda. Breaking legs and "protection" are both illegal. Obviously. Bad analogies my dudes.

>He had no right to anonymity for his post history. They had no legal obligation to protect his identity. They voluntarily are doing so because of his excessive begging and promises that he'll never make posts like that again

That doesn't answer my question. How is his name newsworthy? CNN is supposed to publish news. Why is this person's identity news?

Contrasting his public identity to his reddit one.

Yeah, no - still going to be abusing them on their feedback form.

edition.cnn.com/feedback

This is what is going on.

Gif made.
Trump uses.
Gif maker is over the top racist.
Is caught by 'caring CNN'.
Makes 2 page apology, asking others to learn from his mistake, and love trumps hate bullshit.

Hate speech bill in Congress now...Rubio, Kamala, and Feinstein.

gatestoneinstitute.org/10544/criminalize-free-speech

>He had no right to anonymity for his post history. They had no legal obligation to protect his identity. They voluntarily are doing so because of his excessive begging and promises that he'll never make posts like that again, yadda yadda.
none of this means what they did wasn't coercion
>Breaking legs and "protection" are both illegal.
so is coercion

>a random nobody on the internet being two-faced
>newsworthy
ebin

Why should I or anyone care about this person's public identity why NK is testing ICBMs. The name is either newsworthy or it isn't. That's not going to suddenly change. The only reason for them to release it later is if it actually is blackmail

We control the narrative now.
Kys

hi CNN

maybe you shouldnt have blackmailed that guy?

Answer my question. Why do you care so much about this that you felt the need to make a second thread about it today after you already spent hours arguing about it in the first one until it hit bump limit (assuming you did't make even more that I'm not aware of)? I'm genuinely curious about your motivation here considering you keep claiming you "don't care" about what happens to CNN.

Kill yourself, fag. You can't stop a fucking thing. Fuck CNN, fuck antifa and fuck you.

Think about the intended audience. You won't care, sure. Trump supporters being racist isn't exactly some hidden truth to you. For the left it's vindication.

Releasing the name would have been the smart thing for you to do. Doxing isn't illegal. Extortion is. You're fugged

>Go on reddit
>Make a shitty meme
>Identity gets traced back to the poster

I mean fuck CNN but come on, this reddit fag has gotten what he deserved. The original reason everyone hated reddit was due to it's over moderation and the fact all the users think they're little unique snowflakes who identity matters; it's literally a website full of tripfags who we all know are cancerous.

inb4 shill, fuck CNN and fuck red dit; I'm all for fighting CNN but for the comedy and not for justice for a red dit faggot.

ignoring me are you?

saying that you'll reveal someone's identity if they make no-no posts is a threat, which is what they did in the article

The first thread got archived. Limbaugh and DT Jr have both parroted the disinfo about the guy being 15. Cruz is spouting nonsense about coercion. They are all going to look dumb as fuck.

>you

You caught me. I am CNN

>Think about the intended audience.

An angry, lawless mob that will beat the shit out of this guy if his information his made public. It's exactly why the blackmail threat was so effective.

>Trump supporters being racist isn't exactly some hidden truth to you.

Nor is CNN trying to act as the thought police which is the other part of this story.

Some pro Trumpers are pro-white.

Some anti trumpers are anti white.

Amazing revelations in current year.

For a guy that claims to not care about CNN you sure love running damage control for them.

+50 cents

It is explaining the terms of their verbal agreement. Which HAS proposed. Not CNN. Not coercion. You guys are really reaching for this and I get why, you want anything to grasp onto to hurt the herpderpfakenews but this is not going the way you think it's going.

>he has racist posts that's the real story
Kek, are you a CNN employee? How the fuck is this national news?

>Which HAS proposed. Not CNN.

Prove it

>The first thread got archived.
Yes, It hit bump limit as I said. You're not gonna convince anyone here to agree with your point, so why bother arguing for literal hours?
>Limbaugh and DT Jr have both parroted the disinfo about the guy being 15. Cruz is spouting nonsense about coercion. They are all going to look dumb as fuck.
But why do you care? Are you on a mission to save true conservatism or something? You seem like a lefty, so shouldn't you be happy about conservatives making themselves "look dumb as fuck"? What are you actually trying to achieve here?

Please produce evidence things happened as ypu say they did.

>It is explaining the terms of their verbal agreement. Which HAS proposed.
soCNN is coercing this guy because he told them to? he's still being coerced dumbass

BS --> "CNN reserves the right to publish his identity should any of that change" --> that not blackmailing, user?

Ummmm no...Andy clarified last night there was no agreement...

Just tell us his name faggot some of us got shit to do

But, Andy can't remember if guy apologized before or after CNN 'contacted' (threatened) him...

What kind of moron genuinely believes that this isn't coercion?

I found the new CNN spokesperson...

we don't care shill

AHAHAHHAHAHAHA

CNN has nothing to gain by withholding his identity here. Protecting a racist can backfire on them from the left. They chose to spin it as "concern for his safety" and let his pleading and crying and long-winded apology buy his anonymity. Not coerced. Not blackmail. Just some pathetic racist begging not to be outed as a racist and CNN being short-sighted enough to comply.

They do "reserve the right to publish his identity" because they never didn't have the right to publish it. He never had any right to anonymity here.

>What kind of moron
>ancom

Did you even have to ask lol? Have you ever met an intelligent communist?

Uhh...no kidding. I think I just found the guy.

>An Com LARPer
Sage

Likely. It really isn't hard with that information. If you post initials I can confirm.

user we do not yet know his race, Could well be a Black who hates Niggers.

Sure is awfully bootlicky sounding for someone with an anarchy flag

You guys take these flags very seriously.

>Protecting a racist can backfire on them from the left.
lol
>They do "reserve the right to publish his identity" because they never didn't have the right to publish it. He never had any right to anonymity here.
if he loses his anomynity then he is in danger, the arguments are already out there

>They doxxed the guy that most recently reposted the GIF. There's no conspiracy there and it was not the wrong person

How is this guy relevant at all though? What's the news value? They've just latched on to a random person on the internet who posts memes because the president posted the same meme. The redditor has nothing to do with anything

I haven't followed this story. What is it? A far-right person reposted the Trump gif?

OP you're fucking dumb. It doesn't matter if he was the one who "begged CNN" not to release his info. They specifically said that he has to keep on the straight and narrow or they'll release the info. That's blackmail. Plain and simple. Sorry friend.

>
They own hansasshole internet company. Why would CNN care enough to use this connection to track this guy down?

How stupid are they to think people are not going to ask exactly how they tracked him down.

MGT

Proving a tangible link between blatant private racism and the online DT community, using his hilariously pathetic backpedaling as an example of Trump supporters being hypocritical pussies when confronted, etc. It is not a difficult path to follow and not sure why you need me to spell it all out.

Why are you here trying to convince people who will never believe you whwn the normies are straight up disgusted in your behaviour?

You should ask your boss to transfer you to reddit

awfully nice of the CNN fags to plead their case here

>IT'S RACIST TO POINT OUT PEOPLE'S ETHNICITY

HOLY FUCK

I HOPE YOU DON'T UNIRONICALLY TALK ABOUT HOW WHITE CONGRESS IS

But how is that of (inter)national interest?

>do this or else
is blackmail
fuck off cnn
all of you need to kill yourselves

Well?

Are the initials MGT?

>Not coerced. Not blackmail

"do this or we'll publish your identity."
>not blackmail or coercion

I refuse to believe that you're this dumb

So basically CNN is willing to track down random people over their posting history and threaten them.
He didn't contact them first because in the original story they admitted to emailing him first.
Fuck yourself CNNnigger.

Media organizations cannot use their influence to silence opposition.
That is an attack on our first amendment rights.

Sup Forums

I just fucking found this guy.

What do?

Kamala Harris is good for nothing but being Willie Brown's cockholster.

tell us his name

TJDR
Too Jewish, didn't read

Having trouble establishing the link to Oklahoma. But I'm 99% sure I found the guy.

CNN shill said he would confirm if I posted initials:

Then he left the thread right after I posted MGT.

Dude lives in TN

Lives in town that had a recent controversy involving a mayor with two wives.

Identical Facebook post on his personal page as shown in the screenshot here:

Who cares, fuck off.

according to the guy on sean hannity hanassholesolo is a MEXICAN. bet that doesn't fit cnn's preferences so they didn't want to post his info.

I wish I was this stupid

the media doxxed a fan boy and are going nuts over a nonexistent connection.

OK, so my doctor told me I'm artistic, I need the gestalt on this. Did reddit admins give out his info? Did they give FNN his emil? If so, then this is beyond REEEEEEEEEEEE-worthy

CNN had a right to publish his name without committing a crime...but they didn't.
They threatened to if He didn't give them what they wanted, his apology and silence.
Coercion....which is a crime.

>I refuse to believe that you're this dumb
Check the flag. Anarchists are that dumb.

So, who doesn't say shit on the internet. No reason to get someone killed.

Post his info on CNN comment sections.

Nice try Wolf. We all saw you sippin wine after you stole the primary. Mabye you should spent more time spirit cooking and less time here.

I'm searching but I don't see anyone living in oakland, tennessee with initials MGT. What search string did you use?

If he ends up hurt, they would be in a world of liability lawsuits.

I won't post anything more than what's on this screenshot:

I'm probably right...CNN shill left right when I posted the initials. OK link may have been when he was a kid, which is why it's not showing up on the non-paywall public records services.

OP is a stalker. Been at it for hours.

I mean we're talking about the left he would be hurt within a few days.

:)

Yes.