If you're over 25 and don't make at least 70k usd a year, you're basically a social failure whose opinions hold no sway

If you're over 25 and don't make at least 70k usd a year, you're basically a social failure whose opinions hold no sway.

How can you be expected to be taken seriously if you're a low achieving failure?

>inb4 I get called (((them))) for calling you guys out as losers
Sort yourselves out.

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/on-air/395403-unsc-meeting-north-korea/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

rt.com/on-air/395403-unsc-meeting-north-korea/

HAPPENING!

You're right.
I'm 24 and was basically capping out at 60k, so I just quit working last year and am back to working on my bachelors.
Being a man making less than 100k is embarassing desu. At least in the west

You can make that working in a factory in the midwest. How poor are Canadians?

Oh look, another worthless Leaf thread.

Does this mean I made it?

yes truth, thats why i wont breed as failed white man.

You can fail at your outer purpose and succeed at your inner purpose. If you truly feel that money is important and helps you to identify as who you are due to status, you're very lost in matters that are important. Maybe one day you'll learn.

>measuring your success by the standards of the globalist kike

>Opinions I only state on the internet because I get shut down in real life

you're not in the west

>70k
>not "low achieving"
pick one and only one, leaf

another reason not to breed

Depends on how much you spend. 70K isn't a lot of money if you're an idiot with no self control. And 30K can get you by just fine if you manage it well.
But if you're making 30k you should be actively working on a path to make more that's for sure.

Damn I'm 25 and made 69k last year. Guess I'm a failure.

You know why my opinion holds sway? Because at any moment I can target any low-mid level politician or business exec and put a bullet or knife in them for there transgressions against the rest of us. If you remove those 2 options there are plenty of poisonous plants and pointy sticks in nature.

Then don't breed

ITT some materialistic cunt think he's some kind of special snowflake because he's less poor than others.
Surprise dumbfuck if you do 70k usd a years you are still the poor faggot for someone else
Sort your brain out

/biz/ here

That's fine. Change that to 35.

However

>if you're a leaf of any age you're basically a social failure whose opinions hold no sway

>implying I would ever care what some subhuman Canadian cunt has to say
>live like a king on 66K

I bet you don't even factor debt.

I have 3 white kids and I'm not Canadian.

I make 80k in healthcare analytics and big data but to do so I need to live in Boston so it's kind of a terrible trade-off

you shopping for income data op you sad fuck?

Namfaggery, bland pc pic of arab woman. I just wanted to say hi op that you are whether you know it or not just a few clicks from personal disaster here. what you are doing is person, it is trying to fuck people here, anons. You have a personal life too. I'm sure you value it. Therefore get the fuck off this site. Go now and never come back and let whoever who work for know that it IS NOT WORTH POKING THE BEEHIVE. we already know you are indian in Canada, undoubtedly on a work visa. Now fuck off.

$70k US or $70k in leaf money?
I've got a $20 in my wallet right now, so I'd basically be able to buy and sell the entirety of Alberta (citizens included).

Also, shoo shoo

Can smell the inferiority, sort yourself out.

GIVE NO DATA OR UTTERLY FALSE DATA

THIS IS A PROFILING 'EFFORT'

>Can smell the inferiority, sort yourself out.

The Poo can smell. Everything about you reeks from how you earn a living to your shitty Bollywood tastes. Fuck off.

>being poor

Be you be a stinky poo have no self esteem or self worth be desperate to escape poo hell and live in west bring your lack of value for yourself into the lives of other by being a data collector for the enemies of anons. When does your visa expire you sad fuck?

Yawn 70k. I was making that at 22. Besides, you're talking leafbucks.

>saying I'm a poo in loo
keep trying

I am militantly against immigration and nonwhites btw.

the slumdog millionaire fantasy is strong with this shitbag poo failed data harvester immigrant.

reminder that you cant call yourself white if you dont work in finance or IT

OP is describing at the very least 90% of Sup Forums and Sup Forums in general.

what if you dont care about money because your a researchbro?

Sad little slumpoo.

Projecting there huh? Yeah I barely pass 40k myself. Sure feel like a failure not having a wife or kids to spend this money on.

Mud people idolize wealth as an empty goal to try to feel less inferior to whites.

They need to stop coming here and return to the shit ponds that they belong in.

>OP is describing at the very least 90% of Sup Forums and Sup Forums in general.

He's describing poos who slime their way into the whitemans lands and try and make poobucks by lying and fraud.

t.low achiever
nonwhites are pushing us out of our own country, cities, jobs because of people like you

>Mud people idolize wealth as an empty goal to try to feel less inferior to whites.They need to stop coming here and return to the shit ponds that they belong in.

No need to explain your psychology to me you slumpoo data harvesting shit. IT is as plain as day. Fuck off before you annoy someone.

THE OP IS A CONTRACT POO IN LEAFLAND TRYING TO PROFILE 4CHINS USER BASE AND INCOMES GIVE NO DATA OR FALSE DATA AND SEE IF HE WILL SELF DOX

Don't care that I don't earn. Ultimately I know I have more time and enjoyment in my day and if any of you good working goys thinks you're more man then me because you have some more Jew dust in your digital Jew pocket then that's fine. If you want to test your manliness we can go outside Bruh.

I am just trying to push like minded white nationalists to stop being losers my self hating poojeet friend.

I'm an executive for one of Canada's top 100 employers. Try again.

Shut the fuck up, yes go make 75k a year and have be taxed at 50%, not be able to afford a house and barely afford retarded Canadian grocery and gas prices, whilst at the same time all the money you pay in taxes goes to convicted terrorists and foreign invaders, fuck off.

>I am just trying to push like minded white nationalists to stop being losers my self hating poojeet friend.

I'm an Iranian exile with a 25,000,000 vantage fund actually. We all hang out on 4chins.

>makes retarded posts on pol
>calls others social failures
Not too smart are you? Im willing to bet youre an antifa troll just by how hard it seems youre trying to fit in.oh and the fact that youre acting like a legit retard.

Another fucking slide thread? Jesus, guys. Get a life

>lack of value
Spoken like a broke fuck

I'm white, Grew up poor. Worked hard. Went from systems admin to cloud architect to director.

GIVE NO REAL DATA TO DATA PROFILER OP POO SCUM.

>You're wrong because you don't have enough income.
Poor ad hominem. Try harder next time.

>making less than 70k automatically means your opinions don't matter regardless of what they are and how educated you might be
>making more than 70k means your opinions matter even if you are intellectual trash

wew lad cmon

>t. basement dweller NEET

>70k
thats 46.620.091 in here's economy op anyone with an average job here can live by themselves with 1.2k dollars a month
stuff is cheap here with dollars

>70k Canadian
What is that, like 40k US? SAD!

>I'm white, Grew up poor. Worked hard. Went from systems admin to cloud architect to director

MORE SLUMDOG POO. POO OP IS DATA HARVESTING INCOME DATA ANONS. FOR WHO?

So you're a shitskin, got it. You need to go back to iran and stop infesting Ireland.

Im 25 and a 2nd year medical student. Give me a break faggot

I said 70k usd

I never posted my income, but it's a lot higher than 70k. with stock options, benefits and pension, an order of magnitude above.

You're most likely a premed who won't get into medical school.

>So you're a shitskin, got it. You need to go back to iran and stop infesting Ireland.

ANGRY POO WANTS TO TELL HIS BOSS THE INCOME OF THE USERBASE. PLAY WITH POO GIVE NO DATA.

You're not white, you subhuman potato nigger

>my opinion holds sway
My fucking sides

>self-hating shitskins

>I never posted my income, but it's a lot higher than 70k. with stock options, benefits and pension, an order of magnitude above.

THAT'S POOTASTIC FANTASY YOU HAVE LITTLE POO. YOU MUST GO BACK

GIVE POO DATA HARVESTER NO VALID DADA

And a tripnigger to boot

>divide and conquer
Nah, he's a dirty arab (iranian) immigrant in ireland.

>You're not white, you subhuman potato nigger

Actually I'm a Chinese property developer in bankruptcy.
GIVE POO DATA HARVESTER NO DATA TO PROFILE USERBASE INCOME