Holocaust thread

Deniers are welcome, but don't be a dumdum and bring up something like the Leuchter report psuedoscientific study conducted by a guy with a degree in the humanities and no experience as a scientist.

cont

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/725A7
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/83556838/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/75540958
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/90236707
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/85063081
theswamp.media/the-holocaust-where-are-the-bodies
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/119674970/
youtube.com/watch?v=zKqu93-wGGE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wannsee_Conference#Proceedings
youtube.com/watch?v=RoyFb3b4fbg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Nazi_boycott_of_1933
ushmm.org/wlc/en/media_fi.php?ModuleId=0&MediaId=191
logicallyfallacious.com/tools/lp/Bo/LogicalFallacies/21/Appeal-to-Authority
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocaust_denial
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/the-fallacy-fallacy
jta.org/2017/01/31/news-opinion/united-states/remember-the-11-million-why-an-inflated-victims-tally-irks-holocaust-historians
archive.is/AQVH8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cont 2

cont 3

Just popping in to say fuck the Juden, I'll be leaving now

cont fin

It's not about intent. Of course Hitler intended to kill the fucking Jews. He just didn't kill six gorillion of them like every hooknose claims. Fuck off kikenigger

>everybody who disagrees with me is 'x'
Not an argument.
Even assuming the vast majority of the bodies were destroyed, then there would still be over one million bodies scattered across Europe. The dismissal of all inquiries to excavate the locations of the deceased to actually determine if they are Jewish or not is shocking considering how you have so many "official documents" referencing a blood trail you cannot substantiate (beyond anecdotes).
If you were concerned with logic, then dismissing a claim based on the man over the matter is an appeal to authority. Not that HCN residue proves gas chambers. It would be a mighty big leap to say that HCN residue=gassings of millions.

The appeal to authority is an informal fallacy for a reason, and that's because it actually has practical application such as in this instance.

What is the point of trying to find bodies that were pulverized and used as fertilizer?
>Many of the bones of the burned corpses were crushed in specially designed machines. SS-General Reinhard Heydrich authorized Sonderaktion 1005, whose job was basically to get rid of the bodies and all evidence of the murder factories. Other Aktion teams were formed across the Reich and occupied territories. Leichenkommandos, “corpse units” like the POW work crews at Babi Yar, dug up mass graves and burned corpses.

>The appeal to authority is an informal fallacy for a reason, and that's because it actually has practical application such as in this instance.
Does not make it any more reasonable to dismiss a claim because of the source. One can extend the same logic with the "historians" who conflate anecdotes with objective fact that cannot be denied.
>What is the point of trying to find bodies that were pulverized and used as fertilizer?
Can you cite me an official figure explaining how many were "pulverized"? Right now, you're making what is known as an unfalsifiable claim. "Millions of Jews died, but nothing exists to actually verify their remains, so you just have to believe these documents making reference to this we happened to find 70 years after the fact!"
Here's a question: how many died at Babi Yar? How do you know they were Jews/cause of death? Just repeating a claim or showing some sad pictures doesn't substantiate your claim, as yours is specific in nature (Jews were killed). Right now, you've got a few thousand people dead. Still not enough evidence to make a statistically significant assertion without citing a report excavating the deceased. You probably think they were able to dispose of every single corpse while they were on the retreat. Priorities priorities... such is like when you are a conspiracy theorist.

imgur.com/a/725A7

How could I forget my favourite argument: missing Jews equates to my specific assertion.
Wonderful leap of logic not supporting by any report exhuming the deceased you claim died. Keep relying on anecdotes though...

If you want to see deniers getting eviscerated take a look at this threads:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/83556838/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/75540958
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/90236707
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/85063081
Take a special consideration for the posts made by a Austrian and a South African.

>savings thumbnails
>saving your own posts
>removing tripfaggotry
You're learning. Try not using anecdotes and conflating it with physical evidence you don't have.

theswamp.media/the-holocaust-where-are-the-bodies

good stuff portubro

>Deniers are welcome

explain pic related.

>THE HOLOCAUST TOTS DI NOT AHPPEN BECAUSE MY FEELINGS SAY SO!!!!!
>I CANNOT EXPLAIN WHY 6 MILLION JEWS VANISHED FROM AREAS CONTROLLED BY NAZI GERMANY

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/119674970/

>Leuchter

Why are you so afraid of the truth?

“Gas Chamber Expert Debunks The Holocaust In Less Than Six Minutes”

youtube.com/watch?v=zKqu93-wGGE

or how about this very real court transcript from the zundel trial?

"6 million"

This is why the newfags are here correct? To subvert us away from anti-semitism towards Islamophobia?

It isn't going to happen.

That still doesn't answer the question, you can't cite how many were removed. "All of them". Assuming 90% were removed still leaves over one million bodies left. Not a single report exists excavating the locations you claim are littered with corpses.
A leap of logic would be to assume that Jews not existing automatically proves your specific assertion. It is referred to as an argument from silence fallacy.
It isn't "it didn't happen". It's more so that you are making unfalsifiable claims with no physical evidence supporting your claims.

They first wanted to segregate the jews, then deport them, and then it was agreed upon extermination was the easiest end to the JQ. Idk the point of what you posted
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wannsee_Conference#Proceedings

and then we have this.

explain to me, why the Krakow Institute decided to check for "cyanide without iron cyanides" while Leuchter and Rudolf did not make that distinction.

Like...WHY leave out iron cyanides? Unless it was a convenient way of getting the delousing chamber PB levels down to the same-ish levels as the homicidal gas chamber ones?

If the holocaust really happened, a Europe finally freed of Jewish influence would have experienced its longest known era of peace and prosperity

Oh wait

>Leuchter report psuedoscientific
He did advise states with known gas chambers and his findings still cast aspersions on gas chambers with wooden doors. He lied about his degree, but there were no better experts.

youtube.com/watch?v=RoyFb3b4fbg
Best short video on the Holocaust.

Or how about this, where Hermann Goering actually denies the holocaust in the official IMT court trial transcripts?

Deniers makes me laugh. I love posts like this. They are the morons who believe in fish babies and lizard people. So fun to watch them squirm.

>tfw discover you are basically a crypto-jew due to jewry being matrilinear
Goodbye Sup Forums

This was debunked in this post:

How does a legitimate holocaust educational site list "death by tickling" and anectodal stuff like SS guards' masturbation when it tries to teach history?

Follow up question: how long does it take to cremate a body over a pyre? These sites didn't just vanish, there must be some better evidence of their existence than "we swear it happened, trust us".
Same goes for cremation rates. Do you know how long it takes to cremate a body, even accounting for the cardboard cremation rates and the time it takes to heat up the oven (which isn't actually included in the cremation time)? A per-body rate.
Pro-tip: if one body takes one hour, ten bodies don't take six minutes.

Believers makes me laugh. I love posts like this. They are the morons who believe in tickling machines and acid ponds. So fun to watch them squirm.

Wow holy shit that's crazy that a guy who was complicit in the holocaust would want to avoid persecution
really makes you think

wouldn't you just go to the side of the pool and climb up or rest on it?

Those threads are pure gold. I understand that you don't like them (since they completely destroy holocaust deniers).

>date: 18 February 1939

The solution to the "jewish question" had many answers trough the evolution of nazism. The first proposed solution was forced re-settlement to Siberia after the conquest of the east was finished. Hitler and some higher ups considered deporting them to Madagascar for some time, but that proved impossible due to the blockade.

After the battle of Moscow, and specially after the battle of Stalingrad, nazis knew that they would not be able to deport them to Siberia (they knew the war was unwinnable), at least in a short/medium span of time. So they had to find another solution to the "Jewish Question". The Solution was extermination.

That is why Holocaust sometimes (erroneously) is also termed as the Final Solution.

This is common knowledge if you actually picked up a history book.

>the fifth amendment doesn't exist
>you never said no take-backs, lol you are guilty

You say that you're innocent? That's exactly what a guilty person would say. Checkmate.

and how do you explain the pre-war jewish population being retconnes and "corrected" to be INCREASED by an additional 1.5 million just so that the first post-war census makes sense?

The only good thing jews ever invented was the holocaust.

>thinks that people being tried for international war crimes are tried in the US court system

War by deception

When I commit a genocide I make sure to provide excellent neonatal care for my victims.

>Those threads are pure gold. I understand that you don't like them (since they completely destroy holocaust deniers).
None of this is an argument citing a report excavating the graves you allege exist. Try substantiating your claim first. It must so simple given the abundance of evidence. Instead, you rely on anecdotes and "well, where could they have gone! Of course this means they were vaporized by the super German death ray gun, right?"

Using your logic, God exists because lots of people believe in it, people say they saw him, people wrote about his existence, and
it's not politically correct to say he doesn't exist.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Nazi_boycott_of_1933
>there is no collective Jewish identity and they have no interests in their in-group

and why did witnesses get away with blatantly lying in a court room? this is part of the transcript.

>explain to me, why the Krakow Institute decided to check for "cyanide without iron cyanides" while Leuchter and Rudolf did not make that distinction.
Because, unlike Leuchter (He has a liberal arts bachelor, lol) they actually knew what they were doing

Goering does not deny the Holocaust. He tried to claim he had no part in it.

It's 2 wildly different things in a court of law, but uneducated retards can't tell

W O O D E N
D O O R S

They didn't have any standards when "unbiased justices" like Nikitchenko serve there, but go home and take part in show trials. The argument that "you have to respond otherwise you are guilty" is not an evidence-based conclusion.

>Spends a whole section of The image claiming that nobody will read it while simultaneously apologizing for everything.

Wow you really are German.

>DADDY DADDY DADDY CAN I RIDE THE HOLOCOASTER?

Those are some really nice images you got there, but gas chambers can't have wooden doors. Sorry, but you did all of that for nothing. Good luck with your autism though.

>it's wrong because I say so jay pee gee
>no sources to backup the claim that the article is wrong
You're not very bright, but seeing your flag I wasn't expecting much to begin with.

ushmm.org/wlc/en/media_fi.php?ModuleId=0&MediaId=191
"...the task assigned to you already in the decree of January 24, 1939, to solve the Jewish question in the form of emigration or evacuation, the most favorable solution possible in the time allotted, I hereby empower you to make an overall plan of the organizational, functional, and material measures to be taken in preparing for the implementation--and now we come to the decisive word, which has been falsely translated--it states here, namely, for a complete solution, not for a final solution, for a complete solution of the Jewish question in the entire German sphere of influence in Europe."

>He has a liberal arts bachelor, lol
logicallyfallacious.com/tools/lp/Bo/LogicalFallacies/21/Appeal-to-Authority

See for all of the fantastical stories.

and if homicidal gas chamber at Crematorium I in the small main Auschwitz camp is legit and NOT a post-war hoax with holes drilled AFTER the war, then why do the drilled holes align perfectly with the (now bigger) gas chamber area (as established after the war when the additional wall section leading to the wash room was torn down as well) while their alignment would be asymmetrical and make no sense if you looked at the area of the original 'homicidal gas chamber'?

I'd love your answer regarding this one as well.

This is a great case of the Streisand effect. The main point was to highlight the inaccuracies of the estimations and to show that they were...estimations.

So when will you actually provide a argument

>linking wikipedia is ok when i do it

But you will bitch when i do this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocaust_denial

Read the link you posted. The boycott resulted in absolutely nothing
>The Haavara Agreement, together with lessened dependence on trade with the West, had by 1937 largely negated the effects of the Jewish boycott on Germany.[19]

Also:

>a boycott is reason to genocide people

And why are you trying to justify Holocaust if Holocaust did not happen?

You have to prove they were intentionally lying

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/the-fallacy-fallacy
We already went over why the appeal to authority is an informal fallacy
You might want to consider looking over a first or second year philosophy primer

>no western historians said 4 million were died at Auschwitz

except the high and mighty holocaust historian Deborah Lipstadt herself, it seems.

Did you know even Jews admit Simon Wiesenthal lied about Holocaust numbers?

jta.org/2017/01/31/news-opinion/united-states/remember-the-11-million-why-an-inflated-victims-tally-irks-holocaust-historians
archive.is/AQVH8

Did the JTA lie when they said over 1.5 million Jews had been evacuated by the Soviet Union?

He is a stormtard. His only defense is enumerating fallacies and bitching about burden of proof

(You)

the joke

Idk if it happened or was exaggerated, but the fact is that thanks to muh holocaust, pointing out things like this pic is some fucking twisted way a bad and bigoted thing to do. Only jews are untouchable like that.

Are these the main eye witnesses to Treblinka? Yes or No?

Do you condemn the Jewish Telegraphic Agency, Simon Wiesenthal, and the Anti-Defamation League for denying the Holocaust?

>Deborah Lipstadt
>prominent Holocaust historian

And she never claimed 4 million died in Auschwitz

Wasn't the high and mighty Simon Wiesenthal exposed as a fraud when he made utterly dishonest sketches like this, signed it and got away with this?

If Hitler didn't kill 6 million jews then why is he a hero?

>linking wikipedia is ok when i do it
Never berated you for Wikipedia posts. Nice strawman, though.
"In March 1933, the international critics, transformed their verbal protests into a worldwide, organized economic boycott against German goods."
What you meant was the following: The boycott (which lasted until the entrance of the United States into World War II) did nothing to stop the harassment of Jews in Germany.
This does not change the intention behind the boycott.
Havaara kind of disproves the "ebil nahtzees" meme, didn't know you recognized that.
>a boycott is reason to genocide people
You don't really need a reason for the ethnic citizenry to do what they wish. If the citizens of the US wish to execute/expel the Mexicans, appealing to "human rights" means nothing seeing as how migrants are dependent on the host nation, not the other way around. The host nation has no obligation to allow migrants any rights. Not sure what kind of fairy tale world you live in.
>And why are you trying to justify Holocaust if Holocaust did not happen?
Dismissing the notion of some universal human rights doesn't substantiate the Holocaust's claims. I'm not denying that Jews faced suffering, but that this should not come as a surprise as nobody owes anybody anything. If Jews did the same with Arabs, appealing to "human rights" means nothing because Jews hold power and can determine their own affairs. Ought-is, really.
Yes, but dismissing claims as you have done with your reasoning is still fallacious. The fundamental claim you are making is still inaccurate.
Insults don't substantiate the burden of proof.

>)

Here is another example of 100% fraud done by the holocaust industry.

Again, you have nothing to say to this do you, mighty Portubro?

Tbqh senpai, I stopped giving shit wether muh 6 million jews were or were not gasses in the holocaust. I don't care at all.
But what I do care about is that nowadays those kikes do everything possible in their power to kill off the west. They have infiltrated government positions, eduational institutions and the media and everything they do is for their own group's interest at the suffering of white people.
Wether it's out of revenge or out of simple self interest I don't care. These people pose a huge threat to our civilization and they must be dealt with.

Oh, you took what I said and then manipulated it to be about someone else. How original and edgy. Oh wait, it is a denier. Sorry, you also believe Alex Jones spouts facts. Hilarious. Go ahead puppet, change this up as well. Your ignorance is amusing us.

So do you believe that image contains factual accounts of the Holocaust?

That's relentlessly impractical.

Give it time. In the US they are being fucked out of existence. Get ready to be a minority. Hope the mix bred generation is also Jews and Muslims, just to really fuck with you cuck snowflakes.

that maymay only proves that some of the best shit to come out of disney was bc of jews. thanks based jews, i loved aladdin.

omg it's true, why do you lied to me Sup Forums i hate you, you made me a bad goy ;_;