I will start with a almost daily Rhodesia thread...

I will start with a almost daily Rhodesia thread, to show more people one of the greatest countries in the worlds history.

Post you best Rhodesia pictures, videos, music and stories.

(Apartheid and Portuguese Angola/Mosambik posts are also welcome)

>Rhodesian Anthem
youtube.com/watch?v=AFMbRKNPDJY

>Rhodesians Never Die
youtube.com/watch?v=tBVDdr3wqm4

>A Man Among Man

youtube.com/watch?v=UkXEjzApCXo

>Salisbury 1971
youtube.com/watch?v=8Inq-nszYdo&t=621s

>Salisbury Suburbs 1960-1969
youtube.com/watch?v=l4_ZtiUq9Hc

>The Rhodesian SAS
youtube.com/watch?v=MyaHeIY48g0

Rhodesia will rise from the ashes like a phoenix!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.co/watch?v=xqyWMVc9Gus
youtube.com/watch?v=QPLFp9-zupc
youtube.com/watch?v=8LBtLDuaIP4&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Rhodesians never die

I approve

White Rhodesian neighborhood

I started dating a girl from South Africa, her dad is from rhodesia. Kinda excited

That's pretty cool!
Do have some stories?

sorry im too afraid of getting CNNed

Hahaha!
Scared that he will smack you down?

Can someone redpill me on Portuguese Africa?
youtube.co/watch?v=xqyWMVc9Gus

Can you post some articles about Rhodesia?

What a time it was

ANGOLA É NOSSA THATS ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW

If you consider Rhodesia to be one of the greatest countries in the world's history then you should have absolutely no problem with civic nationalism. Ian Smith and all Rhodesians were staunch civic nationalists that believed in all rights granted to blacks that were either educated by the Rhodesian government or if they had come from a background of wealth. That meant equal voting rights, equal access to education and health and no forms of segregation. The complete opposite of what we had here under Apartheid. This is one of the reasons Rhodesia looked down on Apartheid and our ways. Even to this day, most Rhodesians you come across still believe that an education can change the blacks down here in southern Africa. They're still civic nationalists for the most part. It's so weird watching Sup Forums praise their ideology when it's the one thing we're all very much against here.

I once wrote with two guys whose parents where born and lived in Portuguese Mosambik.

They said that it was save rich and beautiful, it was richer and more developed than Portugal.

They said that everybody had well paid jobs, even the blacks.

They had very good relationships with South Africa and Rhodesia.

That was also the reason why Rhodesia and South Africa helped them in the civil war.

They actually won the war, but the Zionist controlled USA, Britian, Cuba and the UDSSR sanctioned the living shit out of them.
They also paid black comunists to carry out terrorist attacks on the whites!

H O W I W I S H I W A S W H I T E
U
W
H
I
T
E

Female Rhodesian soldiers

Prime minister Ian Smith

Air Rhodesia

What's your opinion on the Apartheid system?

Also how is life down there nowadays?

It wasn't a great system at all, it had many flaws to it, but it was necessary. I'm still a firm in believer in segregation down here, but it was always going to be impractical. I still think that we should have gone full Bantustan, but perhaps with a bit more investments in their territories - something to help them build themselves up so that they no longer have a need to come into our territories for money/work/opportunities. Maybe sacrifice a bit more land than we'd want to, seeing as how things turned out in the end. The Rhodesians, God bless them, were a lot more optimistic about the blacks and really did see a future where they would be living side by side with blacks in a functional society. Had the Rhodesians been living here in South Africa, they would have been no different to the English, the Jews or other white minorities when it came to shilling for the more progressive "anti" Apartheid parties such as the Progressive Party or later on the Democratic Party. A lot of my family and friends are Rhodesian and it frustrates me that most still think there is a way to getting around this and making it work somehow.

Another thing to take note of is that the majority of whites in South Africa that were anti Apartheid were still very much against communism and were also very much against the ANC taking over from the National Party. They had their more liberal parties which they shilled for. I find that South African discussions tend to get watered down or over simplified here. It's a very interesting topic to really get into.

He is probaly a coloured, so he is against it.

My family had friends who where born there, they had to flee in the mid 90s.

They helped the blacks during Apartheid with money food and education, the family's that the took in on their farms thanked them by killing the womens parents, husband, children and even their pets, and they almost cut her arm of!

She fled to Europe, yeah Rainbownaition!
Praise Mandela and his murder gangs!

For the last 4 months I've been wanting to dig deep into the South african problem but don't really know where to start, if you'd like to inform me.

Also aren't you guys closing in on a civil war? does your familly and friends not worry?

Hey Johanson, if you want good non kiked info abou SA, then search for Simon Roch Suitlander on Youtube!
You are gettin a quick crash course on the history and the situation about the country!

I grew up learning that South Africa was one of the worst nations on earth and that Mandela was a hero that freed his people.

Then when I actually got interested and read up on him and the "Revolution" I was shocked, how come we don't learn these things? it's fuckign disgusting.

Now this literal terrorist is remembered as a saint and even has a airport named after him.

Thanks, I'll make sure to.

On current happenings? Try reading local news. Most won't cover the extent of what's happening down here, but I read maroelamedia.co.za daily, it's interesting. Try using your automatic browser translator for it since it's Afrikaans. suidlanders.co.za is also good. There's been talks of civil war erupting, especially since the ANC and EFF have been flirting with the idea of landgrabbing without compensation. My amily has been here for centuries they have no intentions of going anywhere and neither do I. Certain parts of the country are a lot safer, depending on how big the white population is. There are hopes of the Democratic Alliance gaining more and more support (it's been going up quite well over the years) and having this country change for the better. I am a little drunk so excuse if this is a mess. OP seems a little jumpy and new seeing as how the OP is a complete mess and how he comes up to conclusions about me before reading anything, I doubt you'll learn much from him.

g-guys, can I settle and start a family in Rhodesia if I will take part in its liberation

Seriously, I became a big Rhodeboo after reading further on it

Hey Piotr, are you the Pol who wrote with the white Zimbabwean on my Zim thread last week?

Well thanks for the replies, I'll make sure to read more into your situation.

Cetainly hope for better times to come, best of luck to you and your family.

nope

bump for rhodies
change your faggot flag OP

No problem, a boer always makes a plan. I'm sure you already know about Olof Palme and his mysterious assassination that's linked to us. Take care buddy.

The white Zimbabwean wrote, that it is actually not so bad in Zim as a white person now.
He said that it is much saver to be white in Zimbabwe than in ZA!

He also wrote that he is having a good job, and that his family has a tobacco farm.

The blacks started to realize that the need the whites, and that without the whites there is no money/food/healthcare!

Check out the pic what he wrote Polski!

Nah, anything CAN be fixed with education. You can educate people about life, school, religious diversities and extremities. However it is up to the people to follow what you have taught them, and that is when you should add consequences to actions. You can bring a stone aged nigger savage from the cesspool but its up to his stupid ass to follow you, witch he will not because dumbfuck want's to be more African than White. And that is absolutely fair, except to be African is to be divided, it is to control, and it is to inevitably descend into their own culture. Witch in the end is actually COUNTERPRODUCTIVE to joining the rest of the world. So until we educate them in growing as a peoples, whether tribal or not, rather than regressive to BECOME their roots again, all we can do is look forward our selves.

Cool pic burger king!
I only use the European flag because i am European!

The mods have to come up with an Apartheid and Rhodesian flag for us!

Self Bump

Sounds comfy

Still, I don't want to risk my family getting raped and hacked to death to some dumb black supremacists. Rhodesia needs a comeback, for safety of white population and improvement of life for black one

Centuries? So you are a native black? SA Uncle Ruckus?

The people behind your flag is partially why our beloved Rhodesia was destroyed user

Yes ofcourse, it is still Africa!
But there is hope, who knows what happens after Mugabe dies.

Stay in Poland, it is one of the safest and whitest places on earth!

Well Germany, France, and Britain did that with USA, Canada and the UDSSR!

I hate saying it because I like you guys a lot but
>american education

No countries contributed more to communist rebels in terms of financing, training and arms than the Soviet Union and China.

You do know Hamburger, that the Boer arrived in the cape of good hope in 1652, and that the Portuguese arived in between 1490/92!

Also the oldest bones ever found in southern africa are white roman!

I also hate to say it, because I like you guys a lot, but

> implying there's any reason for american education to focus on the issues of the provincial third world

what is mean the green penis in your flag?

>""""white"""" poltards mad at nogs for throwing whiteys out of their country, and mad at nogs for living in white countries at the same time

nice nogger mentality, faggots

You are less worth than an ape!
Useless incestuous cannibal sub creatures!

1/?
I'll dump what I have.

2/?

3/?

4/?

5/?

6/?

7/?

8/?

>I was shocked, how come we don't learn these things? it's fuckign disgusting.
Because whites are evil, now accept more refugees and don't ask questions. It's sickening and done by morally bankrupt people.

9/?

10/?

11/?

12/?

why does he look like a pajeet?

13/?

This is just because Sup Forums fetishizes this one obscure, semi prosperous African republic with no more than a .jpg understanding of its history.

14/?

Back when Anglos where scary fuckers

youtube.com/watch?v=QPLFp9-zupc

15/?

16/?

17/?

18/?

what the fuck is this shit. get out you commie

19/?

Is there any plausible chance of a white nation in Africa happening again? How would it operate without getting btfo by the rest of the world?

>Leaf
20/?

21/?

22/?

Ready to shoot some nigs

23/?

24/?

>black devils
kek

25/?

26/?

youtube.com/watch?v=8LBtLDuaIP4&feature=youtu.be
best rhodesian documentary. It is a must watch. Created by an actual rhodesian.

Note: the documentary is only half of the youtube video. It is played twice for some reason

27/?

>one of the greatest countries in the worlds history.
>founded on and sustained by the oppression of poc

Yeah, no.

The state of Zimbabwe now is evidence enough of how toxic colonalizm and imperializm are for a country.

28/?

29/?
t. Ooga Booga

>132533273
weakest bait ever. 0/10. doesn't deserve a reply

30/?

31/?

32/?

Jesus Christ how many do you have?

White African nations are really interesting in general. It's honestly depressing seeing how well Rhodesia was doing before all of the shit went down.

Checking to see if I am still banned ... again.

Thats all I have Sup Forums
32 photos