So what's the end game for jews...

so what's the end game for jews? what will they do once they've gotten rid of all whites and are left with a bunch of shit skins?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qtucUd9FauU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There's always money in sub-Saharan Africa

They get their slaves to rebuild the Temple of Solomon and usher in Kikethulu.

retarded low iq slaves whose inability to function without their Jews justify to jewish children ruling over thousands of them.
WE GOT THE NIGGER CATTLE. A fucking herd of nigger cattle. WOO WOO

= China style super oppression. You live at the factory/prison and are starved if you don't make enough glitter studded dildos for gay jew bois all day and night.

they tried that in Haiti.

The Chinese own all the niggers though

We got the herd of nigger cattle. A fucking herd of nigger cattle. WOO WOO!!
youtube.com/watch?v=qtucUd9FauU

After whites are genocided most will have died of old age. I don't think they're planning that far ahead.

>le jews

No faggot, it's the capitalist elite doing what they do.

The 1% contain Jews, Muslims, Christian, Athiestns and Others.

They're just businessnessmen who want as much money as possible. And this is capitalist nature.

The rich will just incrase all they want, and will decide what is fashionable, what is trendy, and they'll tell you who to vote for.

Bare in mind, that these capitalists promoted feminism, and mass immigration.

They also promote ''left wing'' thoughts that you cucks would call ''cultural marxism''.

By creating cultual marcism and identity politics, it helps the capitalist elite break down the family, and have everyone as a consumerist drone.

Capitalists dont give a fuck about human happiness. As long as there's money they can rinse from every society.

so by that means, the elite are trying to keep people separated so that they don't come together as a collective to take them down. i'm curious as to whether or not the ideas of "white nationalism" and anti-white/whatever lefty bullshit are their plans to keep everyone fighting each other instead of them.

then again i may be retarded

Ignore and sage slidethreads.
This is disinfo.

Shitskin cattle to torment for eternity, look into dark energy and Archon's.

They want to be immortal, are are selling their souls to the devil in layman's terms. Look into the demiurge, and Archon's. The Jews are using this energy, and trying to gain immortality by feeding the Archon's. This is why they sacrifice children and rape kids. They're like triple power batteries compared to adults.

pic-related.

Most accurate description of their behavior I've ever seen. Really makes sense of alot of their actions if you approach each one with that mindset and reasoning.

Makes sense.

It's just pure business and pure human nature. I'm no shill for marxism, in fact I'm aginst it.

>white nationalism
Retarded yet useful capitalist idea invented post-WW2 to create a punchbag for anyone who is a 'nationalist'. Menwhile the media can label these people as extremists. It puts them on parr with SJW's on the normalfag scale.

capitalists control all of identity politics, marxists, libertarians, and neo-nazis

>Jews flood Europe for x reason to outbreed whites
>Europe is now filled with record numbers of their worst enemy.

Why would they do this? Have minorities for votes would only last at best a generation

jews feel safest in pluralistic multiethnic soceties, where they can't be singled out as THE minority. Think about it; if every group only makes up 10% of the population or whatever, then no one group can rise up to destroy ZOG.

I now point your attention to what happened in Spain when the Moors conquered.

...and then after the reconquista.

Read the bible