Highly Suspect

In regards to this whole CNN thing, why hasn't anybody tweeted at Trump yet? Why hasn't anyone figured that this might be something he was interested in?

If he has seen it, why isn't he using this prime opportunity to curb stomp CNN?

Also, and I'm not saying it's Jews or anything, but why has his Twitter not had any of its usual activity, commentary or otherwise, in 8 to 9 hours? Wasn't his tweet about China (now listed as being posted at 6:21 am today) there yesterday?

Again, just a curious passerby. I'm definitely not implying Jewish tricks.

Shameless self bump

Because the President can't just accuse CNN of felony crimes. Not if he wants them to see justice. This needs to go through Bannon and Sessions.

He needs more evidence to come in

Even his commenters?

never say anything to your enemy while they're in the process of doing something wrong

>implying he isn't HanAssholeSolo

Never interrupt your enemy while he is making a mistake.

Because that would be immensely stupid

Its just coming out that they might have targeted the wrong guy. I think he's waiting for it to play out in full and then will chokeslam them into the ground.

Because there's nothing he can do. CNN did nothing wrong. It was all legal and moral.

Everyone is busy with NK shit. Even healthcare has taken a sideline to it somewhat.

He did though.

trump is busy with poland stuff right now

Has anybody tweeted Trump about this? Because, I'm going to risk being a dumbass and saying I don't believe he even knows. Not a single comment on his Twitter account mentions it.

It's bizarre. Like a black hole or something.

>In regards to this whole CNN thing, why hasn't anybody tweeted at Trump yet? Why hasn't anyone figured that this might be something he was interested in?
>If he has seen it, why isn't he using this prime opportunity to curb stomp CNN?

If you don't know, he's a little busy at the moment with the UN.

That aside, he sowed the seeds, that's all he needed to do. It'll be more damaging to CNN if he doesn't get involved at this point. He should leave it be and leave it to the chans, youtube, leddit, and twitter.

CNN is doing a marvelous jobs of damaging themselves. Everyone is mad at them, even the anti-Trump crowd. There's no need to potentially fuck up a perfect storm.

Trump is traveling to Europe right now. He doesn't have much free time surrounded by his Cabinet on Air force One.

Never interfere with your enemy when he is making a mistake.

He's off to G20 to cuck the eurofags and expand our future empire. He left us here to crush this little issue, he trusts us.

Let's not disappoint him.

Everyone knows Twitter just promotes a batch of Literally Who blueticks who seem to dedicate their lives to spamming his every tweet.

Okeefe did and he replied

Coercion is not legal.

>tfw you want to shitpost about one of your enemies making a massive blunder but you have to deal with international relations or some shit

I wouldnt be able to fight the urge

That game was so fucking good

t. plebbitor

also chrono trigger is trash

18 us code section 241

Hes probably more concerned with the north korea thing right now.

Seems CNN is doing a fine job of buttfucking themselves, Trump doesn't need to do anything

>He's off to the globalist meeting to further sell the country to the NWO.
Fixed it for you /redditor newfag