i.imgur.com/4RHnf0V.jpg
>Daraa Jun 14
i.imgur.com/fiaHO5b.jpg
>E Ghouta Jun 14
i.imgur.com/DA9MA4H.jpg
>DeZ Jun 10
i.imgur.com/erzKYcC.jpg

Developments Jul 5
>2nd day of Astana talks wrap up with rumors of ceasefire prepared, SY armed opposition joins talks
>Palmyra: SAA advances in NE Palmyra, they reached the Hulayhila area, will advance towards Sukhna. 1km to Al-Hail gas field
>DeZ: Nonstop RuAF bombing of IS
>Raqqa: SDF breach IS defenses, captured the Palace of the Maidens and the Abdul Malik School
>E Ghouta: SAA resumes attack, capture several buildings in Taibah sector, NE Jobar
>11 rebels from NW idlib surrender after contacting Ru recon center. 1 said HTS kills those that want to reconcile
>RU Tu-95MS strategic bombers hit IS targets
>FSA starts new attack on IS in Yarmouk valley, Daara
>Ru military police to patrol de-escalation zones in Syria
>military source:Kurdish police detain SAA personnel in Hasakah
>N. Korea promises more ‘gift packages for Yankees’ after first ICBM test
>Yemeni Army, Houthis Launch Missile At Saudi-led Forces Military Camp In Jizan

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/tmNnZ-3JmSo
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
spa.gov.sa/viewfullstory.php?lang=en&newsid=1645465#1645465
youtube.com/watch?v=WxiCOiF_cM8
youtu.be/Zg3FGULhBUE
youtube.com/watch?v=SyiG7L2c9Ko
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-ypg-idUSKBN19Q2S0
rt.com/news/395405-us-sanctions-unsc-meeting/
youtube.com/watch?v=FbIZPjlRP-s
youtube.com/watch?v=B6OQ-THTTcg
reuters.com/article/us-philippines-militants-talks-exclusive-idUSKBN19Q13H
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cp6-1CNwZnI
youtube.com/watch?v=wHSWNu0UyVk
youtube.com/watch?v=U67MRAPKXzU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for no Kike Firstposting (barring long captcha)

Fuck off back to plebbit you cancerous tripfag Sup Forumstard.

>must watch

American senator tell the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
>Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0

>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets: youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4 | youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
more on white helmets: youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ | youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM

=========
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Shiekoun on April 4
washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>President Assad: Chemical Attack was 100% Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
=========
>What's REALLY Happening in Syria (by SyrianGirlPartisan): youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
>Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/tmNnZ-3JmSo
=========
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
=========
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225

=======
>SJWs cuckmarch(riding in my Volkswagen van everyday) from Germany to Aleppo "over the course of three and a half months"
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
Progress: 20 left out of 3000+ at the start,5+ months have passed since the roadtrip started. From May 1st they are in Greece....

Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

Fourth for what's the best shisha flavor guys?

Qatar Latest:
>Saudi cabal spews out Israeli talking points: terror, extremism, interference, incitement, REEEEEEEEEEEE everything is Qatar’s fault
>Political, economic embargo of Qatar to remain in place: Saudi FM
>Intelligence chiefs from Egypt, KSA, UAE & Bahrain held a meeting in Cairo on Tuesday.
>KSA, Bahrain, UAE & Egypt joint statement: we've received Qatar's response & will respond that in a timely manner
*Kuwait high officials visit Saudi & Qatar
*German FM visits UAE & Doha
*Merkel called Saudi King Salman. Neither KSA king nor crown prince will attend G20 meeting on Friday
*Qatar Petroleum plans to raise liquefied natural gas (LNG) capacity by 30 percent
*Qatar FM responds to Emirates FM saying "enough with supporting terror", says "enough lying."
*UK's May calls for 'de-escalation' of GCC crisis in call with Saudi crown prince; continues to suppress release of parliamentary report on Saudi funding of violent extremism
UNSC Nork meeting tldw:
>Burger Amb: All options including military on table re DPRK
>Ivan Amb: Military option should be excluded, sanctions don’t work, calls for dialogue and dual freeze
>Chink Amb: Military means should not be an option, sanctions don’t work, calls for peaceful dialogue
>Burger Amb reply: If you veto this we will do this our way.

youtube.com/watch?v=WxiCOiF_cM8

tfu on bolandi faransi
tfu on jewish jew
tfu on french fry
tfu on al irani
tfu on viet-gong
tfu on obsessed american
tfu on (((marakesh)))

no tfu on ebin shartposter

youtu.be/Zg3FGULhBUE

JEW MOCK NASRALLAH

WHAT DO WE DO /SG/?

Nth for /sg/ certified french merchandise of whitery and basedry!

thanx for baking lad!

>I get no spit and get to stay clean

Rumours about Afrin about to rejoin Assads Syria.

The kurds must be destroyed.

>be FSA
>be stuck in a pocket
>be constantly attacked by SAA
>manage to fend off all offensives
>have a civil war inside a civil war in pocket
>kill half of your leadership and recruits
>get attacked by SAA again
>lose pocket
>die

abbel :DDDDD

>when your (tfu)'s are so valuable that you are being tricked to give them your white and based saliva

Anise

>says increasingly jewish troglodyte for the 555th time

5TH
OF
JULY

stealing this from based brazilbro Qatar Latest:
>Saudi cabal spews out Israeli talking points: terror, extremism, interference, incitement, REEEEEEEEEEEE everything is Qatar’s fault
>Political, economic embargo of Qatar to remain in place: Saudi FM
>Intelligence chiefs from Egypt, KSA, UAE & Bahrain held a meeting in Cairo on Tuesday.
>KSA, Bahrain, UAE & Egypt joint statement: we've received Qatar's response & will respond that in a timely manner
*Kuwait high officials visit Saudi & Qatar
*German FM visits UAE & Doha
*Merkel called Saudi King Salman. Neither KSA king nor crown prince will attend G20 meeting on Friday
*Qatar Petroleum plans to raise liquefied natural gas (LNG) capacity by 30 percent
*Qatar FM responds to Emirates FM saying "enough with supporting terror", says "enough lying."
*UK's May calls for 'de-escalation' of GCC crisis in call with Saudi crown prince; continues to suppress release of parliamentary report on Saudi funding of violent extremism

UNSC Nork meeting tldw:
>Burger Amb: All options including military on table re DPRK
>Ivan Amb: Military option should be excluded, sanctions don’t work, calls for dialogue and dual freeze
>Chink Amb: Military means should not be an option, sanctions don’t work, calls for peaceful dialogue
>Burger Amb reply: If you veto this we will do this our way.

That's from 2006 ya slowpoke

>Anise

>Be (you)

DEATH TO AMERICA
DEATH TO ENGLAND
DEATH TO ISRAEL
DEATH TO SAUDI
DEATH TO KURDS
DEATH TO UAE
DEATH TO INDIA
DEATH TO FRANCE
DEATH TO BELGIUM
DEATH TO YAHOODI
DEATH TO WAHHABI
DEATH TO (((MARAKESH)))
DEATH TO DIRTY SADDAMIST

>tfw /sg/ was at its comfiest before this guy and the other tripfag came around

Since when is tripfagging and avataring praised around here? It's like reddit has somehow managed to infiltrate the 2 biggest generals on this board.

wadermellon

>be FSA

I don't want (tfu)s anymore. I'm not tricking you. That's a job for Jewish Jew.

I'm not saying Trump did or will do the right thing. In fact if he believes he can "cut a deal" with China that's favorable to the US in the long term I'd say he's wrong. But what I am saying is "pushing them into Russia's camp" isn't even a concern at this point. It's inevitable that the US will conflict with China in some way as they present a challenge to its global hegemony. In fact, I'd be more worried about pushing Russia into China's camp. Because there is no "Russia camp". Russia isn't really a peer competitor to the United States, they're more of a regional power with an oversized military they inherited. They seem much more threatening than they really are. China is the actual threat, economically or militarily speaking (one and the same long-term).

I wouldn't say they've already lost, though the situation is quite dire long-term. The problem is that even if NK falls and Korea is somehow unified, popular sentiment in Korea is against US military presence and the fact that they remain there will always be a sticking point driving them towards Korea. Plus, Korea directly borders China while the US is thousands of miles away, so that's an inherent advantage in itself. Korea has been part of China's sphere of influence for thousands of years so really it's more of a surprise they AREN'T a Chinese puppet state by now. Chalk it up to the century of humiliation which was immediately followed by internal chaos and an ascendant America.

you're trying too hard you will never replace magrbhi.

>jews trying to be funny
kek they had to turn to "humor" after they got humiliated in 2006.

>be western backers

That's not bad too. I think I'll light up my shisha with watermelon and anise mix, coincidentally have them both on hand.

xth for sipping Kurd tears

You forgot
>US threaten to cut trade ties with China

>I'd be more worried about pushing Russia into China's camp
You're about 10 years behind, for all practical purposes China and Russia are allied nations right now

Venezuela Update *attorney general refuses court summons, expects to be fired
*instead of going to court makes TV press release to the public
*supreme court swore in Maduro loyalist for deputy attorney-general
*streets were blocked by protestors all across country Tuesday in defiance of govt.
*Oscar Perez, helicopter pilot, releases new video: youtube.com/watch?v=SyiG7L2c9Ko
*"Stop talking. Get on the streets. Take action. Fight," t. Oscar Perez
>Maduro raises minimum wage by 50%
>opposition plans unofficial vote on july 16th for maduro's plan to rewrite constitution
>attorney general seeks protection concerning conflict with maduro
>vice president defends people accused of human rights violations
>maduro calls attorney general a "traitor" who would "dry up"
>attorney general charges former natl. guard leader of human rights abuses
>UN asks president maduro to uphold rule of law
>supreme court bars attorney general from leaving the country, freezes assets
>several metro stations around caracas are closing for safety concerns
>2wks ago venezuelan opposition set fire to the supreme court
>attorney general Luisa Ortega says she won't recognize supreme court rulings dissolving general assembly
>US state department condemns gen. assembly dissolution
>US senators introduce bipartisan bill back in may
>this bill would provide $10 million in humanitarian aid to venezuelan citizenry
>helicopter attacks supreme court, security forces with grenades and gunfire
>Nikki Haley says Maduro planning on using military action against citizenry
>"We need to keep the pressure on Maduro" t. Haley
>opposition to maduro says helicopter attack was possible false flag
>"green helmets" group in venezuela aiding protestors, seen with medical equipment and gas masks

Cantaloupe

>tfw dodging the k'rdish draft

>Be israel

Thanks for baking Sup Forumsro
>Tfw Ebin will regret outing himself on his origins.

I interpreted it as an excuse for doing pretty much anything they want to PMUs, but looking back I realize it said "authorized"- I thought it said "signed". I think that would have been bigger.

tfu on libyanon
here stop crying

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-ypg-idUSKBN19Q2S0

>The head of the Syrian Kurdish YPG militia said on Wednesday that Turkish military deployments near Kurdish-held areas of northwestern Syria amounted to a "declaration of war" which could trigger clashes within days.

>"These (Turkish) preparations have reached level of a declaration of war and could lead to the outbreak of actual clashes in the coming days," he said in emailed comments. "We will not stand idly by against this potential aggression."

PRESS S TO SPIT ON KURDISTAN'S GRAVE

>You're about 10 years behind, for all practical purposes China and Russia are allied nations right now
In terms of their attitude towards the US, of course. They were definitely driven together. It's too late to stop that now. I was mostly saying that to reverse what the other guy was saying, that China would be in Russia's camp - instead it's China's camp and Russia is just visiting.

>badda bing badda boom

>>Saudi cabal spews out Israeli talking points
Nothing about this surprise me anymore.

If you're stupid enough to out yourself as a Sup Forumstard you deserve to get shit for it.

Otto must be really happy

Is there a Syrian civil war mod for medieval 2 total war?

>arabs

>Puppeted
>Foreign
>Militia

>he doesn't know that Turkey is the biggest supporter of Kurdistan just after USA
*cringes*

There was one for arma 2, but it was long ago, before isis even existed

>In fact, I'd be more worried about pushing Russia into China's camp
I was sort of meaning that instead of "Russia's Camp", should've just said SCO instead

But yeah, you should be worried actually because it's happening right this minute. The USA has absolutely fucked up their relations with Russia since April and they're still fucking up more by doing shit like sanctions over fucking hacks and backing yet again another Syrian faction that is just as scummy as the FSA. The only way you can salvage anything with them from just aligning with China fully is if the G20 talks with Trump and Putin end up being somewhat decent.

It's actually funny to note that the USA had the ability to get Russia to align with them, fucking Putin was willing to. But the Republicans absolutely fucked up beyond proportion

>US threatens sanctions against countries trading with N. Korea

North Korea’s latest ballistic missile launch is dangerous and requires an escalated diplomatic response, US Ambassador Nikki Haley told the UN Security Council. The US is preparing a new resolution that will likely target China’s trade with Pyongyang.
The launch was “not only dangerous but reckless and irresponsible” and “cast a dark shadow of conflict on all nations that strive for peace,” Haley told the emergency session of the Security Council, convened on Wednesday afternoon.

Washington does not seek conflict, Haley said, but “only the peaceful denuclearization of the Korean peninsula.”

"One of our capabilities lies with our considerable military forces. We will use them if we must, but we prefer not to have to go in that direction," she said.

“We will look at any country that chooses to do business with this outlaw regime,” Haley said, singling out China as North Korea’s primary trading partner.

“We will work with China,” she said, “but we will not repeat the inadequate approaches from the past.”

>As an example of North Korea’s depravity, Haley brought up the case of Otto Warmbier, the US student sentenced to 15 years in prison for allegedly stealing a poster at his Pyongyang hotel in 2015.

rt.com/news/395405-us-sanctions-unsc-meeting/

S

US conducts strike against al Shabaab militants in Somalia
The U.S. military said on Wednesday it carried out a strike in Somalia against the al-Qaeda-linked al Shabaab militant group about 300 miles southwest of the Somali capital Mogadishu. "We will continue to assess the results of the operation and will provide additional information as appropriate," the U.S. military's Africa Command said in a statement, without providing any details, such as the number of fighters killed."Specific details about the units involved and assets used will not be released in order to ensure operational security." (Reuters)

Is this the real Maghrebi?

Yeah, but I think the US response to Norks now is either backing down completely or opening fire

>The USA has absolutely fucked up their relations with Russia since the 90s
fix'd

Booooooooooring, post nasheeds!
>youtube.com/watch?v=FbIZPjlRP-s

>chinese_man_tired_of_africans.jpg
yea starve them then when they're starving you'll just send them the shit you need what's the fucking point trying to starve a country whos regime doesn't give a fuck and puts 80% of GDP into their armed forces

Are bosnian ones ok ?

No

So what if, in response to Afrin offensive, Kurds decide to cross the boarder into Turkey to distract / bite off another part of Kurdistan for themselves?

Sure, why not.

Then they get bombed out of existance compleatly

With what forces

>Kurds decide to cross the boarder into Turkey
johncleeseno.gif

I think we can help Ebin recover from the degeneracy.
>Not really

how 'bout this golden oldie
youtube.com/watch?v=B6OQ-THTTcg

Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte was preparing to make a deal with Islamic State-inspired militants in the days after they laid siege to a southern city, but aborted the plan without explanation, an intermediary involved in the process said.

Two other Marawi sources familiar with the matter confirmed the president had worked behind the scenes to hold talks with the Maute brothers, Omarkhayam and Abdullah.

However, the process was halted when Duterte in a May 31 speech declared he "will not talk to terrorists".

It was not immediately clear what prompted Duterte's about-face. It came five days after another televised speech in which he told the militants "we can still solve this through dialogue", but if he could not convince them of that, "so be it. Let's just fight".

reuters.com/article/us-philippines-militants-talks-exclusive-idUSKBN19Q13H

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cp6-1CNwZnI

If they do this then king roach would go fucking ballistic on them. If the SDF do this then king roach leaves NATO, roachland doesn't need it anymore anyway

>Washington does not seek conflict, Haley said, but “only the peaceful denuclearization of the Korean peninsula.”
>"One of our capabilities lies with our considerable military forces

When will US hypocrisy end?

>“but we will not repeat the inadequate approaches from the past.”
HINT: THAT MEANS YOU NEED TO STOP BEING AGGRESSIVE TO ANY STATE THAT DOESN'T BOW DOWN TO YOU, NOT ACTUALLY INCREASE THE MILITARY THREAT

Death to America.

youtube.com/watch?v=wHSWNu0UyVk

>The USA has absolutely fucked up their relations with Russia since April
The relations were fucked as soon as NATO expanded into former soviet countries.

Actually, I'd argue they were inevitably going to be fucked regardless because of Russia's geography and US opposition to expansionism by other powers.

>by doing shit like sanctions over fucking hacks and backing yet again another Syrian faction that is just as scummy as the FSA
If you're already aligned against a foreign power, you should be doing as much as you can to oppose them. Appeasing Russia won't work at all, it just weakens the US. The die was cast decades ago. So even if these seem like stupid moves I can't blame the US for taking them.

>It's actually funny to note that the USA had the ability to get Russia to align with them, fucking Putin was willing to.
Imo, this is bullshit. Russia would never truly "align" with the US because they have mutually exclusive interests. Russia wants to expand to its geographic buffer zones, the US wants to contain them and prevent that. Russia wants to regain its place as a superpower, US wants to prevent that. Russia wants to have total control of the arctic, US opposes that. Russia wants to build natural gas pipelines in places US doesn't want them. And so on and so on. Russia and the US can't "align", it simply isn't feasible except in specific limited circumstances. So I'd say this is a false premise.

Yeah, I agree. Can't really negotiate now, it's too far gone. /kg/ soon?

>be k*rd
>have no history
>resort to WE WUZ

No. The US will back down.
>and face the political shitstorm that will eventually lead to nothing

Ther is my fav arabian user with da best beats!

I don't want to reveal any hints to this LARPER, but he didn't name me correctly.

Moscow & Washington to hold bilateral consultations on N. Korea
Russia's Deputy Foreign Minister Igor Morgulov is heading to Washington this week, where the two nations will hold bilateral consultations on North Korea, the Russian embassy's press office announced Wednesday. The Asia-Pacific region, and North Korea in particular, will top the agenda of the talks, which will be happening on July 6-7, the embassy said.

I think russia already stated their position yesterday.. they also want a denuclearization but US should take their toys from south korea and stop having war games nearby

yeah... regular bosian war song are better
youtube.com/watch?v=U67MRAPKXzU

Gulf crisis should be resolved through dialogue, "not blockade" -Qatari FM
Qatar's foreign minister said on Wednesday his country welcomed any serious effort to solve the crisis with its Arab neighbours through dialogue "not blockade". Speaking at the Chatham House international affairs think-tank, Sheikh Mohammed bin Abdulrahman al-Thani also said that what he described as the siege by Saudi Arabia, the United Arab emirates, Bahrain and Egypt was a "clear aggression and an insult". (Reuters)

>allah
>amen
Da fug?

4 detained in Belgium, 1 in France after anti-terror raids
Authorities have detained four people for questioning following a half dozen anti-terror raids in Brussels as part of an investigation that was not link to past extremist attacks in Paris and Brussels. The federal prosecutor's office said that “various weapons were found” in one of the raids. At the same time, on the outskirts of Lille in northern France, 100 kilometers (62 miles) from Brussels, another major anti-terror operation was held, French media reported. The La Voix du Nord newspaper said one man was detained. Belgium and France are both on high alert since extremist attacks have hit Paris and Brussels over the past few years. Belgian media said the raids centered on a bikers group, the Kamikaze Riders, two of whom have been sentenced on anti-terror charges last year. (AP)

>*launches multiple atgms at ES armour*

Israel slams UNESCO vote that calls it 'occupying power'
Israel has protested a UNESCO vote that called it the “occupying power” in Jerusalem's Old City which includes sites sacred to Jews, Christians and Muslims. Participants in a UNESCO World Heritage Committee's session in Krakow, Poland, called on “Israel, the occupying power” to stop “persistent excavations, tunneling, works, projects and other illegal practices” in East Jerusalem and especially in the Old City. They also decided to keep Jerusalem's Old City and its historic walls on the List of World Heritage in Danger. The Western Wall is a remnant of the biblical temple and the holiest site where Jews can pray. Israeli Ambassador to the U.N. Danny Danon condemned the vote's wording as “disgraceful” and stressed that the Old City holds sites “the most sacred” for the Jews. (AP)

>/kg/ soon?
>livestreams of burgers being killed by chinese donated atgms for the next decade while they try to rebuild
could be gud

Holy shit dude, how new are? Have you never read Qur'an?

Either way, imo Korea will end up unified and the US will not be stationed there anymore.

Interesting thing though is that US leaving Korea sets a precedent, and they might end up being evicted from Japan. Depends how things go with domestic politics there and the constitutional revisions. If Abe wins re-election yet again he might take it as a mandate for re-armament.

Iran Guards chief calls Saudi 'terrorist state'
The head of Iran's Revolutionary Guards on Tuesday described Saudi Arabia as a "terrorist state" as he announced his position had been extended for three years. Major General Mohammad Ali Jafari's 10-year stint as commander of the elite military force was due to expire in three months. But in a speech carried by the semi-official Fars and Tasnim news agencies, he said it would continue until at least 2020. In a speech at a Guards meeting in Tehran, he highlighted the threat from Saudi Arabia, which backs opposing sides to Iran in several regional conflicts. “Today, the Saudis are becoming a terrorist state in the region,” he said. (AFP)

amiiiin