Where are all the deep topics on Sup Forums anymore?

Metaphysics, philosophy, ethics, all the questions that Man has wondered since creation?

Sup Forums used to have lots of deep topics like that, all I see now is race bait topics and trump shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

friesian.com/immedi-1.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=nx0886C6eAg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pfft no we didn't, I've tried to start threads about philosophy for years and gotten fucking nowhere, fuck off summer

The rejection by philosophers of non-intuitive immediate knowledge is the key to understanding the death of philosophy in the 20th century. Read this:

friesian.com/immedi-1.htm

Blame the dipshit mods and lack of janitors who will cry "W-WE CAN'T BE ON ALL THE TIME LEAVE US ALONE"!

bimp

>Metaphysics, philosophy, ethics
is literally the religion board, go there

Philosophy is highly relevant to politics, pleb.

Start a regular deep topic thread, like we have a daily brit/pol/ thread and people will start to get involved.

I don't think OP is coming back

Mods became more gay and started purging Sup Forums tier threads to /bant/ so r/politics tier threads can reign free along with daily slide threads such as

>Why don't you like x, pol?
>So tell me what's wrong with being x, pol?
>Political ideologicalshits

Also summer.

/ptg/ killed it now we are flooded with normalfag cuckservatives

>September Sept 7
Not the 7th month
>October octo 8
Not the 8th month

>November Nueve 9
Not the 9th month

>December deca 10
Not the 10th month...

Someone's fucking with shit beyond most of Sup Forums's perception, wanna discuss time control?

I used to make a lot of them. Now I have no time to waste on arguing with people. Especially when they often fail at basic logic or are too far gone inside their egos. It is exausting, especially considering that it takes a huge amoung of effort for me to express myself in english. I learned english here so for all I know I could be having around five mistakes/phrase.

Jesus Christ

They're altering time 10 levels above the banker jews and secret societies

These magic aliens control the weather probably too

Let's learn how and compete with them!

tu ingles es muy bueno

Ye, i used to see all sort of topics about theological philosophy over here, but it disappeared too when gay mods decided that since it WASN"T politics (even thought it is intimately tied to it) it was to be moved to either /lit/ or /bant/.
That, and the ideologues and shills coming here. They flood our threads before they can even take off.

That's what happens when your website gets infested with normalfags.

are you fucking retarded?

This
I wholeheartedly agree user, but to fix this we must change things ourselves, create deep thought threads if you can't find one

I'm in Spain. How come nobody here speak even the slightest English? I'm
even in a tourist area? Would adding fluency in English on your resume literally automatically get you a job as foreign minister here? Embarrassing. One dude couldn't even comprehend when I ordered Coke Zero. Like wtf, it's literally the name of a product. SIN SUCRE.

>I am in Spain
>Danish flag

Checks out. Regardless, is true. Nobody here speaks english, and nobody really cares. It is a bit better for new generations, but still not at the level of other countries.

It's strange, I don't know the actual reason.

Here you go OP

All the oldfags came to consensus NatSoc was the way forward and we moved on from there. No more talk.

Trump killed Pol forever

>all I see now is race bait topics and trump shit.

and traps
don't forget the traps.
also, there's a little red x on the top right of your browser, use it

>forever
No....she'll get better...she has to

Everything rots.

Doubt it

They're in Jordan B Peterson general threads.
I wish I could have been here when Sup Forums was all like that.

It's because you are still reading the word in English as if they they were in Spanish.

Conecta el 'wee-fee'

/his/ and /lit/ are objectively shitty boards filled with leftist cuckholds
I like to think Sup Forums can be made great again, but even so, it's ironic that Sup Forums advocates for the preservation of culture while it is quickly losing its board culture to faggots from redd*t and (((elsewhere)))

>failing to check
evidence of your denial, m8.

I've been waiting for it to "calm down" since the election finished, but it just seems to get worse and worse.

Well it is the middle of summer ATM, give it till fall at least

What are you even saying? reading what word? they they?

ever since that dirtbag m00t was murdered and replaced by hiroyuki, garbage amerikike angsty "philosophical musings" should be housed in their rightful place >race bait topics
i'll give you that

>it's ironic that Sup Forums advocates for the preservation of culture while it is quickly losing its board culture to faggots from redd*t and (((elsewhere)))
This has been the most annoying part, I came to this board to vent about migration shitting up my country and now the place i come to vent is itself being ruined by immigration, there is litteraly no way to escape fucking immigrants. Life sure seems to have a twisted sense of humour.

>Probably control the weather
Remember the thing Hitler complained about in private more than anything? THE DAMN WEATHER KEEPS RUINING OUR CHANCES!!

He didn't lose because of bad luck. He lost because he was way out of his league challenging people who literally control the weather way above bankers.

Mutha fucka was getting hit by INTERDIMENSIONAL Moloch shit he ain't even know existed. We need to learn weather and time if we want to save reality. We have already mastered psyops more than every intelligence agency on earth anyway

Sup fags

If you don't like the community, change us with truth bombs.

Reddit. If you want some semblance of old Sup Forums go to leftpol

GAS THE CHILDREN, AGE WAR NOW.

You dug your grave anglo...

>3 /ptg/
Jesus...

It's impressive actually

If you don't like it, change them

We're already past the point of "discussion", and now we're at the point of "application".
Meme Magic is a utilization of Jung's theory of Archetypes. This has been a theory since Plato, and it's only now that the internet is a thing that the Collective Unconscious is appearing in our day-to-day life.

Sit down nigger....we're working on it

We need to make an effort to put good quality threads back up in a normal fashion again, like the Sup Forums book list threads

Dont do drugs kids.

Put some effort in yourself you lazy piece of shit. Dirty fucking niggers always with your grubby hands out expecting something.

h8/pol/ still has good discussions but it's kind of boring over there.

>I don't need to change, that would require effort on my part, instead you need to change me.
You sound like a fucking jobless brown immigrant.

I'd gladly welcome them to raid our boipussies, we need to fix this board

>not wanting to be a wizard

youtube.com/watch?v=nx0886C6eAg

You just missed a 333 post thread about parenting a 12 year old daughter who was looking at vibrators on Amazon.

I suppose you could say it was... deep.

It was just the top of the catalogue too and I looked through them, it was only awoo memes and arse kissing.

Get on my level fag

Nigga fuck you

Your memes fucking trash too bruh

Deal with it faggot, it's free speech

>Fuck you.
Solid comeback amerilard and from the obvious salt in (you)r reply my "trash meme" worked perfectly.

>muh free spech
kike

It all changed when the kikes felt threatened.

>Deal with it faggot, it's free speech
I never argued otherwise, I just said you were a lazy wog and you offered no argument.
Go back to /ptg/ you fat fucking retard.

there was originaly ten months but the roman emperors (think julius- july and augustus -august) who came shortly after the original month makers decided they deserved a month for themselves. now can you stop being retarded plz

dice que pronunciamos ciertas palabras de manera propia rara en español,mientras intentamos hablar en ingles, como wi-fi, el resto del mundo lo pronuncia en ingles, wai-fai

>BREAKING

>Gustave Doré
My man.

Thanks

Newfags took over with their collectivist things

I miss the old individualistic and philosophical Sup Forums

Enjoy.