That's the Queen of England, mate

oh god im done for today good night, kek

I bet trudeau ate her rotten roast beef pussy later that day

>The queen is literally a midget

God Save The Queer

How dare you insult our queen

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

look at that suit, Jesus Christ

Does that dude ever make a face that I don't want to punch?!

not everyone is a cock eating faggot

"You know I had to do em"

>that tie and shoe with that suit

And women want to fuck this guy?

You just KNOW

How do you think Turdeau's chin would hold up to an uppercut from Her Majesty?

Trudeau got knocked out by a light punch during his gay little boxing gig, Im sure even the queen can kick his ass

>Trump could learn a thing or two
About pedophilia?

put me in the screencap

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

From a cuck and a meaningless monarchy figure who has no power?

Which one is a queen again?

She should behead the cunt.

He is nervously assuming the same posture as her. I'm sure that means something, psychologically.

Trump doesnt know how to learn

oh fuck

AHAHAHAHAH.
BONGS BTFO

He doesn't want to disappoint mommy

TAKE IT BACK!

> Queen of England

Britain you pleb

lol

I don't get the joke.

It's the Queen of England, therefore what? Is there a pun I missed?

She's the Queen of the United Kingdom (and other Commonwealth realms - aka, you)

Yes...so she's the Queen of England.

What's funny.

Fuck, that made me kek. She's actually the Queen of the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia and New Zealand though, user. Watch your P's and Q's.

>Burger bantz

Kek nice

England isn't the same as the United Kingdom you lemon.

It's kinda like calling her the queen of quebec rather than the queen of canada

holy keke

Someone photoshop brazzers logo in corner

The United Kingdom is England, you crumpet.

LISTEN HERE MATE!
She is:
Her Majesty Elizabeth the Second, by the Grace of God of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and of Her other Realms and Territories Queen, Head of the Commonwealth, Defender of the Faith.

"by the Grace of God of the United Kingdom"

She's only ever the queen of england in the US so pipe down eh

He looks so unconfident and emasculated.

have a rare pepe, that was 10/10

Fkn crying...

You

wew its all glow in the dark n shit :O

England =/= the UK. The United kingdom consists of Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and.... England.

You're so retarded that you need a tulip-picker to teach you your cultural heritage.

The original burger meant trucuck looked like a little boy...

Meant to reply to this bullshit but whatever.

(You)

A

Exactly why trump won.

We are tired of the same old shit from our leaders they never speak out never stand up for us they just roll over and kiss the ass of the next person to give them money.

Well trump has all the money he could ever want and he got it on his own so fuck you.

>Trump yells and is mean

Good hes our fucking commander in chief if the leader of the free world cant yell at someone because of Mu feelings can he give us the best opportunity at a good life? Fuck off you communist cunt this is America and its about time we started acting like it.

FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF

DON'T INSULT OUR FUCKING QUEEN

That suit, with those shoes. Someone tell me that's shopped

The Queen was on top, of course.

Usually Johnny Foreigners don't know this and we have to explain it.

You're alright, Dutchbro.

tfw the queen knows she's standing next to a manlet wuss.
Part wimp, part pussy.

stfu mate. She's the queen of their country too, of course he's gonna go meet her

Yee xD

Why does the Queen dress so poorly? Her outfit looks like something a middle-class grandma would wear.

Even when Queen Victoria was old and fat, she still got dressed up with monarch-appropriate levels of swag.

I was recently invited to Buckingham Palace btw.
Can answer any lizard related questions

I heard some shit about the Queen bringing back the US into the "commonwealth", which is just a formality and has no legal implications, but could you say she's our Queen too then?

God Save the Queen, anyway.

>What a well behaved meeting.
>implying world leaders shouldn't try to accomplish anything other than maintaining status quo.
gfys

>wearing brown shoes to meet the Queen

Disrespectful little shit

sick burn

blaaahh!! the witch still alive? when will you idiots learn that the concept of royalties is nothing more then parasites

The Queen wears full royal regalia when she opens Parliament every year (although this year she dressed down, for the first time since 1974, due to the disorganisation and delays caused by our recent shitty election).

But otherwise she wears "day dress" - dresses like OP's picture. And she likes wearing big hats too. Reasons for this:

1) Ostentatious displays of wealth by the monarchy are not as PR-friendly as they used to be. It's better if she looks more normal.

2) Comfort. These days the Queen is much more active than Queen Victoria ever was. She attends charity functions, opens hospital wards, that sort of thing. Again this is part of modernising the monarchy, making them more palatable to the modern public.

Kek. You're right.

damn, anglos are ugly

i dont get it

is it because he messed up the colour coordination?

I reckon our boy from Canada got a piece of that Royal muff. You can tell by the look in his eye.

Brown shoes match with a blue suit. However you should be wearing a proper suit to meet the Queen

Is the Queen a lizard?

That decor is just dreadful

yfw you know you'll never sit on Edward's chair.

Well she didn't look like one when I met her but I'm no expert

t. Johnny Foreigner

No it's because brown shoes are much more informal than black shoes.

>tfw you cant get knighted being a leaf

Brown shoes are generally considered to be less formal than black. You wouldn't wear them to the opera, for instance, so he shouldn't be wearing them to meet a country's head of state.

Better than watching Australians shitpost.

too much incest.

No comment regarding the Men's Warehouse blue "suit"?

Shut up bong. He could have gone there wearing skin tight leathers and a wife beater shirt and it would be none of your damned business.

have a (you), friend

Well he looks like a mug but it's respectful enough.

....? Do you mean Prince Edward? He's not even in that picture. Edward is the Queen's youngest child; Charles' youngest sibling.

I think you mean Prince Phillip who is the Charles' father; the Queen's husband. Sitting next to the Queen.

But anyway, Charles WILL be King (unless he dies before the Queen, but that's unlikely). And I guess you're right that he won't sit in Phillip's chair because he will sit in the monarch's chair.

There's the view from Lizzie's garden! Reverse image search that baby

>ywn have a kick about with the lads there
>ywn ask the Queen for your ball back

Edwards Chair, the coronation chair for English-British monarchs.

t. Never had the largest empire in human history

It is our business because she's our monarch. And she's YOUR monarch as well.