Politically speaking, what's the point of (((modern art)))?

Can someone redpill me on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/modern-art-was-cia-weapon-1578808.html
archive.is/E4wK5
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modern_art
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Promote postmodernism, the denial of absolute truth, the rejection of traditional values and grand narrative and moral relativism.
tl;dr cancer

it makes your typical normie feel stupid and hate themselves and search for stuff that isnt there

Money laundering. Look up how the CIA used modern art to launder money using art dealers and appraisers. The values of modern aren't are garbage.

Also, relativism of modern art is a way to affect the subconscious through subtle subversion. Anyone who believes that "anything can be art" should not be listened to.

*The monetary values of modern art are garbage

Lost souls looking for a replacement for god.

Money laundering.

Interesting. Could expand on the money laundering aspect, ples.

When your society runs out of creative energy, all of its art becomes either a mimicry of past art (movie reboots, etc.) Or completely senseless and devoid of aesthetic (modern art like in your picture).
There is no more good, new art.

It's part of the Marxist plan to make everything beautiful ugly.

>hurr durr modern art

you mean institutionalized art - art in museums and exhibits, that's money laundering
there are a lot of good artists in the world, just because you go to a museum and see a piece of shit, it doesn't mean it counts as an example of modern art you pleb.

Money laundering.

Go on-- (what happens next)

Hyper individualism to resist communism.
independent.co.uk/news/world/modern-art-was-cia-weapon-1578808.html

Checked. Always archive or screenshot:
archive.is/E4wK5

This particular piece makes me think about the mountains of garbage floating in the Pacific. I cannot help but think about the millions of hermit crabs who cannot find new shells because of wayward debris.

You can sell art for any amount you want with no suspicion raised because "like art value is subjective man" so they can buy a glove stuffed in a conch for $50,000,000,000.

>REEE, you asked question!

Shut up, engrish teacher.

Money laundering:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

I see how that can work in principle--how is that connected to CIA/kikes etc; wheres the broofs, honestly.

People make art and call it subjective so each to their own in their interpretation, and then people criticize it and call it trash and people get triggered about a subjective opinion of a subjective subject and use their subjective opinion as evidence of why the critics subjective opinion of the subjective art piece is wrong, therefore making everything meaningless and discussion impossible

Is that a video warning people that kikes will murder you in the night, and vaporize your body and insert it into the atmosphere--because that's what that video seems like to me. Implied malice aforethought.

Wouldn't this run counter to Marxism. And this is more of a personal opinion but I feel that "modern art" has no identity, every single work resembles the rest, much like what marxism is trying to do with "no races, everyone is equal" BS

Reee.

>Everyone hates me for blowing this up

Is it just me, or does anybody else get this dissonant feeling in the pit of their stomach every time they see something (((modern)))--like a creeping feeling of despair or fear or something...preconcious...I feel like that every time I meet a jew, or see modern art, or watch some really horrid 'humor' like sarah silverman or seth rogan...like an off tune piano ro something...what the hell is that? Is that the devil?

What happens when a man dies? Civilizations are just like people. Each are born, grow old, and eventually die. As above so below, as within so without.

>as above so below
WTF? Why are you talking devil talk?

because it is a handy way to express the relationship between the individual and the civilization. It is natural that a civilization would mirror the life cycle of its individual components. Think of it like a fractal.

How come the jews never die then? They've been around since sumaria--oldest civilaztions...actually quite fascinating; even though they're always on the move, they've always been around. They don't mirror, as you say.

It shows that Jews can currupt anything beautiful

Pretty much this.

I would add that it turns the objective into subjective. Meaning, one can apply any interpretation to the "art" and all the interpretations are correct. ( Political correctness of "no wrong answers".)

(((They))) are a parasite, when the host civilization collapses they move to the next host. It also helps that they were nomadic with no defined homeland. It will be interesting to see what happens to (((them))) now that they have their own country.

Will a divide form between those that remain nomadic and parasitic and those that will be forced to adapt once the country collapses? It will be fascinating to watch.

I get this one, the glove looks like tentacles!

Well the temple's come down twice already. People eventually say 'enough is enough of this usury shit in all its forms.'

> modern art

It's a code word for degeneration of the mind.

They needed a word that fit a common idea, which no one can escape because it depicts a time frame of the present.

Thus the word "modern" is used and tied to absolute pieces of shit dubbed art.

they are literal immortal vampires.

1. Money laundering.
2. People cosplaying money laundering. shit.

This is an intersting idea--that nobody can escape or 'change the narrative,' since by definition 'it's in the now.' Can you expand?

>modern art
You probably mean contemporary art OP.
I agree there's a lot of shit contemporary art, but there's a lot of great stuff too. The real problem is that you have to be "into art" to actually find out about a lot of the good stuff because the only stuff that gets a lot of mainstream publicity is the stuff that is shocking or pretentious or otherwise controversial.

Also a lot of art now-a-days is idea or experience based, which makes it difficult for people to recognize as "real art" because what they've always been taught is that art is paintings and sculptures.

As for your question, it depends entirely on the piece of art. Not all art is political and contemporary art is not some grand conspiracy.

It only makes sense from a psychological perspective, the study of how the mind perceives words in connection to something they also see as authority.

Look at magazines and how they advertise fashion.

> The color of the year
> The style of the month
> The current trend
> This is happening now, don't miss out

They can attach anything to these.

Whatever fits the narrative which they see as acceptable to promote, becomes modern art, and whatever does not is considered out of bounds.

It was a pun

but this is art.
art of an autistic kinder-gardener, but art none the less.

Have you ever read the story "The Emperor's New Clothes"?

It's like that.

This guy loves the modern art. See its just modern art. Children? Its ok because its.....

Creating actual art takes real skill/talent and years upon years upon years of practice. It's a lot easier to just throw some crap together and call it art than to make anything worthwhile. Also some of it is used to push postmodernism and to launder money as some already said ITT.

Money laundering

Now you're educated.

Money laundering scheme for rich crooks.

Let's say I want to buy $10 million dollars worth of cocaine, I can't just give it to you, because that much money moving around will raise questions. So instead I buy a "piece of modern art" for $10mil and a bunch of cocaine mysteriously ends up inside my nostrils. Then all the auditors who look at this just go "heh, art conoisseurs, huh? They buy some crazy stuff"

> contemporary

con·tem·po·rar·y
1:
living or occurring at the same time.

> modern
1 : of, relating to, or characteristic of the present or the immediate past

Gosh.... I guess this means everything was modern art at one time...

Whether it was some woman smearing her period blood on a canvas in the year 1323 or 2017

This guy too. Art lover. See user. Tastes we could not comprehend. Like adenocrome.

undermining the concept of beauty. One can argue this also allows (((merchants))) to sell more cheap shit without having to put any effort into making it actually look nice. Also see; architecture

the other anons have already mentioned money laundering, hating traditional values, etc.

contemporary and "modern" art are different terms.

Modern art is actually a specific period in art history. They use the word modern, but it has a different meaning in this context.
>Modern art includes artistic work produced during the period extending roughly from the 1860s to the 1970s, and denotes the style and philosophy of the art produced during that era. The term is usually associated with art in which the traditions of the past have been thrown aside in a spirit of experimentation.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modern_art

Contemporary art is what's current now. All art was contemporary at the time it was created. People often conflate Modern and Contemporary.

Main points of Modern Art.
>Money laundering.
>Uses degeneration of actual talented art as a deception/ distraction.
>Sometimes used for actually concealing or smuggling illegal goods.

Oh, and there's more to it than this. Many of these "modern art pieces" never actually get taken home and put up on a wall or anything. They float around inside "freeports", these confidential, high-security warehouses; like a swiss bank account for expensive junk. Never leaving the freeport, these "modern art pieces" exist as black market currency, kinda like bitcoin, being passed around secretly between buyers who need to launder money.

The CIA needs to get guns into the hands of the people they set up to fight people they set up to die. Gun selling and usage on that tier is heavily taped, even to the CIA (don't want no home grown terror now do you boy). They buy worthless art for the same price as the offload of the guns costs, make the guns disappear, the guns magically end up where the CIA wanted them doing exactly what the CIA wanted. You can erase some guns and give them to some thugs no problem, the catch is making it look legit on paper. You don't want people asking where those guns went, you don't want people asking why the guns even exist. Its all hidden as assets.
Say I want someone killed and you are willing to kill. We negotiate on a price. You magically make some useless art that I happen to buy for the same price as the hit we negotiated on. I just had a person killed in a manner that could easily be hidden and has plausible deniability behind it.
Look up the Fast and Furious scandal to get an understanding of how it happens and its also pretty solid "broofs" for it happening exactly as anons have said.

Well this particular piece of art has the interesting feature of being completely retarded.