Angry trump supporters fail to recognize the declaration of independence when NPR posts it on twitter on the fourth...

>angry trump supporters fail to recognize the declaration of independence when NPR posts it on twitter on the fourth, think they're calling for revolution
so this... is the power... of drumpflets... not bad...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2-Be9f7Ovgg
youtube.com/watch?v=6CdfsCz1oKo&index=2&list=PLa8S4GilqogQRwblg-wi17_-z5jhPuxVV
youtube.com/watch?v=kQJQ--T4U0c&list=PLa8S4GilqogQRwblg-wi17_-z5jhPuxVV&index=16
youtube.com/watch?v=58WQNu2GOr4&index=21&list=PLa8S4GilqogQRwblg-wi17_-z5jhPuxVV
youtube.com/watch?v=GvkK8_no5-c&index=15&list=PLa8S4GilqogQRwblg-wi17_-z5jhPuxVV
youtube.com/watch?v=5ve6SN43z4E&list=PLa8S4GilqogQRwblg-wi17_-z5jhPuxVV&index=17
google.com/search?q=bernie madoff&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
youtube.com/watch?v=Zp6PKA_QXQ8&list=PLa8S4GilqogQRwblg-wi17_-z5jhPuxVV&index=49
youtube.com/watch?v=9j1GLsKtpQA&index=56&list=PLa8S4GilqogQRwblg-wi17_-z5jhPuxVV
legisworks.org/sal/1/stats/STATUTE-1-Pg103.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=99JdDgglMuA&list=PLa8S4GilqogQRwblg-wi17_-z5jhPuxVV&index=76
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hahaha trump supporters are so fucking retarded

Thankfully not all are uneducated. Placing them all in the same boat would be ignorant. Some of my best friends support Trump; they also are not ignorant faggots whose only retort to a debate is 'snowflake', deflection to someone else or use the 'new' Sup Forums as a place of reference and to play spin doctor while following a narrative. They also do not attend cross burnings, lynchings and graduated high school; so maybe that is the difference.

>posts the Declaration of Independance to push people to do riotous acts
>implying this wasn't the intent of the document when it was written
It's like you're retarded or something.

FPBP

>the official USA government media outlet posting the declaration of independence on independence day is "pushing people into riotous acts"

Stop playing spin doctor you fucking moron. Get off the net and go out to you yard full of broken down cars and trash, sit in your beat up recliner and stay at your trailer for a bit while you think Trump is gonna help you. You need a time out faggot.

>when we quote the declaration of independence it's patriotism
>when they do it it's incitement to rioting
Ok then.

>Except that they didn't post that to just share the Declaration

That is exactly literally what they did. It was anniversary of the signing of the declaration of independence, so they celebrated it by posting the declaration of independence.

Proof liberals are even more retarded:

They don't even know why we celebrate independence day or who we declared independence from:

youtube.com/watch?v=2-Be9f7Ovgg

fucking mericans ....

Lol, liberals are idiots

youtube.com/watch?v=6CdfsCz1oKo&index=2&list=PLa8S4GilqogQRwblg-wi17_-z5jhPuxVV

Liberals don't know what women's suffrage is, lol.

youtube.com/watch?v=kQJQ--T4U0c&list=PLa8S4GilqogQRwblg-wi17_-z5jhPuxVV&index=16

I'm highly educated and I attend lynchings and cross burnings, thank you very much

I like the fact that the US declaration of independence hasn't been cucked to say "all people" instead of "all men" yet. Hope it stays that way.

>random people = liberals
interesting....

Liberals don't even know Obama's vice president, lol.

youtube.com/watch?v=58WQNu2GOr4&index=21&list=PLa8S4GilqogQRwblg-wi17_-z5jhPuxVV

created equal (aka born) but not equal

It was done in an ultra-liberal area in California, moron.

See? Liberals:

youtube.com/watch?v=GvkK8_no5-c&index=15&list=PLa8S4GilqogQRwblg-wi17_-z5jhPuxVV

youtube.com/watch?v=5ve6SN43z4E&list=PLa8S4GilqogQRwblg-wi17_-z5jhPuxVV&index=17

lol nice rebuttal faggot. you seriously made a bait thread and didn't think how to respond to something like this beforehand? fucking amateur.

no one on Sup Forums expects trump help you fagit normus

Lol, liberals.

google.com/search?q=bernie madoff&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

CANT
SPELL
LUGENPRESSE
WITHOUT
NPR

California liberals are braindead:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zp6PKA_QXQ8&list=PLa8S4GilqogQRwblg-wi17_-z5jhPuxVV&index=49

So one of the 10 people following NPR replied and NPR calls that news.

Good thing my government is paying retards 6 figure salarys to publish responses to their tweets.

In addition to be retarded, liberals are also batshit insane. They support a white privilege tax.

youtube.com/watch?v=9j1GLsKtpQA&index=56&list=PLa8S4GilqogQRwblg-wi17_-z5jhPuxVV

>We hold these truths to be self-evident, that...
>[untruths]
How did the Burgers get away with this shit anyway

AJ image = instant ignorant white trash

Interesting that those same Founding Fathers restricted those rights to whites
legisworks.org/sal/1/stats/STATUTE-1-Pg103.pdf

>SECTION 1. Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives
>of the United States of America in Congress assembled, That any alien,
>being a free white person, who shall have resided within the limits and
>under the jurisdiction of the United States for the term of two years,
>may be admitted to become a citizen thereof

So the libshit/NPR stance is that taking quotes out of context to support a position ("diversity"/multicuckturalism) that the Founders themselves did not agree with is perfectly okay, because agitprop

>being this triggered
>that damage control
Holy shit senpai is you serious

Here's a good one, liberals being duped into supporting Karl Marx for president, LOL.

youtube.com/watch?v=99JdDgglMuA&list=PLa8S4GilqogQRwblg-wi17_-z5jhPuxVV&index=76

Struck a nerve posting an actual popular radio host. How about a white male who in 1 year has 30x the reach of 30 year vets on NPR.

That's why there are amendments you retard.

duh, don't forget that anyone that disagrees is a liberal

Seems like there's a lot of unnecessary butthurt over a word for word posting of the Declaration of Independence.

>posting edited videos trying to prove a point
>b-b-but its just liberals!
literally any state would have its share of retarded answers

They don't have to edit these videos much, there are some that are unedited. People on the beaches of California really are this stupid.

>when you so buttblasted deflection is all you know
You guys are Scientology-levels of cult now. How's it feel?

Some of the words have changed meaning over the years. It's a commie tactic but it's pretty effective.

>All men are created equal
Explain? I don't mean this in a confrontational way either, desu, I really can't see how that isn't just pure ideology (not in the Zizekian sense, mind)

>endowed with unalienable rights by the creator
[citation from The Creator needed]

No shit. You're still a collective bunch of stupid faggots to take the Founder's intentions out of context to support a point of view they never once supported. You're fooling no one.

>Explain
>>All men are created equal
If you were to compare men, how would you do it? What is the measure of a man? Is it how much wealth they've accumulated? How many chicks they've banged or the size of their dick? Is it how smart they are? Or how happy they are? Maybe how successful they've been in life?

There are nearly uncountable ways you can measure a human being. I say "nearly" because for each individual human has a different way of measuring people, so the actual number of ways is the total population of humanity throughout all of history. (it might be possible to calculate a guess) The important thing is even tho there are many ways, they're all just as valid as the next one. If you were capable to measuring all human beings, using all the different ways of measuring them, they'd all average out to be equal. In this regard all men are equal isn't just philosophical mumbo jumbo, it's mathematically accurate. In theory anyway, it's possible to prove all men are equal with just math.

That's a very wild claim and not at all proven by what you're said. If most of the planet agreed with me, for example, that a healthy, good looking newborn is not in all regards equal, but rather in many regards better than one, which is born disfigured, disabled or brain-damaged, then that would be reflected by the average opinion. Even if it weren't a majority, I highly doubt you could find even a number close to those who would agree which actively thinks the opposite.

In any case, you raise a fair point to ask that the measuring stick is, but I would respond by saying that that wasn't necessarily the subject of the question at all.
If the claim is that all men are created equal, that doesn't require there to be a greater-than/lesser-than relation, only an equal and unequal.
If we have an apple and an orange, we could well disagree, which is greater, but we would likely both agree that they are not equal, unless we define a specific property, in which we wish to compare them (same with the greater-than question). But that was the claim, no? That all men are created equal, which I would say is objectively false, unless we are to say that they are created equal in certain regards only.

Whatever the case, I don't think you can reasonably claim that any of this is a 'self-evident truth'.

Bump?

Jesus Christ, they really are dumb