Chinese are the stupidest motherfuckers in history

>Mao sees birds eat grains
>He tells 1 billion chinks to kill all the birds in China so that the birds won't eat their grains anymore
>1 billion chinks kill all the birds in China
>with no more birds, the insect population explodes in China
>the insects eat all the grains
>45 million chinks starve to death

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Pests_Campaign

>Mao needs steel to make buildings
>He tells 1 billion chinks to stop farming and working, and instead to melt down all their metal to prudce steel
>1 billion chinks gather every single piece of metal in sight, including farm tools, pots and pands
>1 billion chinks chop down every single tree in sight to fuel the furnaces, and even tear down their houses to provide more wood
>in the end. 1 billion chinks produce millions of tons of useless pig iron that is completely unusable
>1 billion chinks now have no homes to live in, no tools to use for farming, no pots to cook food, no wood to heat pots, and no foot to eat

How can Mao be Chinese hero and taboo at the same time?

>Killing these cuties

Mao killed idiots, he was a genius

>not just posting the pic

Hitler, Stalin, Churchill, J.F.R, Pol Pot, Hiro Ishii also did that, guess they were genius too

Spbp

sure

Redpill on the massacres

>Mao logic
My leg itches so I'd better amputate it and burn down my house to destroy what caused it.

this is now a China hate thread

I don't think Chinks and Gooks and Nips think of the environmental consequences of anything they do

They literally don't see living creatures as important to the natural world or ecosystems, just as pests and food. Ultimate threat to conservation.

The sparrows around my area are so cute and chubby, I feed them often to the point where whenever I leave my house, some would greet me by flying towards me in some kind of bird body language

BASED poland!

A preemptive thermonuclear strike, right now, by my President, Donald Trump is the only solution to this chink hive mind mentality. God, I fucking hate all those Asian motherfuckers.

>not knowin the birds believe they're extorting the gibs from you and fly at you in a threatening manner to force you to drop gobs for them
Breh,Do you not know how the animal kingdom works?

Guess what's for dinner? It's not a doggo...

>Chinese characteristics

Why the Chinese are the most unscrupulous race on the planet.

You forgot:

>Chinese make shit products
>The whole world buys them

Who's stupid now, Brit boy?

Are Chinese people literally and unironically sub-human?

yes

Why is she putting it back in the bucket...

More empathy from a dog than a chink.

Secret history of the People's Republic of China

That's the saddest thing ive seen all day...

The sad truth about the Chinese race

By your logic Native Americans would be the smartest people ever to grace the face of the Earth, which they are not, and white people would be just as idiotic. Sit down and stop posting boy.

>I don't think Americans think of the environmental consequences of anything they do

It's a girl.

oh no

Shouldn't you be killing black people and getting confused by dumb polack jokes?

Unsugarcoated guide to Chinese history

Note the massive difference in artistic quality between the Western-inspired Qin statues and the Chinese-made Han statues. Keep in mind that the Han dynasty came AFTER the Qin dynasty, revealing that there was a huge regression in artistic ability once the Qin dynasty fell and the Han peoples came into power.

What Chinese textbooks will never teach you

We wuz Chinese n shiet

Thousands of years of Chinese suffering

"Why do the Chinese love dying so much?"