What is Sup Forums's opinion on the growing and obvious anti-white movement in music nowadays...

What is Sup Forums's opinion on the growing and obvious anti-white movement in music nowadays? Artists like Kendrick Lamar are incredibly respected by the industry and have millions of fans while spewing nigger "dindu nuffin we wuz kangz" propaganda.
I find it even more damaging to today's young impressionable youth than the news because at least most people know the news is bullshit. Who's to say a young kid won't listen to this guy, his idol, and take his words for gospel?
This is a problem.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e6Ii9dUKFVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QSX4vkHENLk
youtube.com/watch?v=sEw9vJ7-N0I
youtube.com/watch?v=gvJt9IqoGVU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's not just obnoxious music, it's any form of pasteurized, processed entertainment. It's all garbage. Stupid people are going to do stupid things whether you like it or not. The best thing you can do is exclude them from your life.

it sows the seeds of national dischord and division

unity no matter the cost user

The problem is that they have no perspective otherwise. They grow up looking at things one sided. Their parents tell them that "white ppl iz tha devil " because people that are fucking dead enslaved their ancestors. Then they steal shit from the white man because they think the white man stealing from them. Then they have this music that says the same shit on repeat.

They are victims of their own circumstances that they caused by themselves. You don't see them trying to better their situation, they just complain, vote democrat, have everything taken from them, complain the white man is taking from them then want more handouts. They are literally stuck in an infinite loop.

Too bad their education can barely teach them to understand how actually fucked they are

they steal so much that they steal from other musical artists by reusing old beats and songs for their melodies to rap over.

Jewish puppets like this dindu tend to get shot by another nigger sooner or later, because black culture is also extremely based on violence, proving that niggers are still savages.

It's nigger music who cares.

Ashamed to say I saw this nigger live during my blue pilled days.

It's fueled by those with power.

To say that nonwhites despise whites is an understand. Many whites and (((whites))) especially hate white people too.

>anti-white
Give some examples

All it does is red-pill people.

I thought /pol would give him at least some credit for calling out the hypocrisy of the black people who were outraged by the death of Trayvon Martin and then proceeded with gangbanging and killing their own kind (track "The Blacker The Berry").
His most "anti-white" line would probably be "I put the bullet in the back of the back of the head of police" and even that is not advocating hate of the entire race, it's expressing his frustration with the treatment of the black people by the police. That line reminds me more of a revenge fantasy of someone who is bullied than a regular threat, although I get why most of /pol users wouldn't be fond of it to say the least.
I don't think anyone from here would appreciate his music, simply because of different mindsets. Lamar sees himself and his community as the victims of institutionalised and everyday racism, tries to stand up for himself and sees the good, but also the bad in white people and calls them out on it. We all know what the majority of the board thinks.

you can't be as famous as kendrick if you don't shit talk da white man. remember when the conditioning wore off on kanye and he blew the lid off the industry in front of thousands of people, resulting in him being locked up in a hospital for being "crazy"? i don't even really give a shit about him but that situation pretty much spelled it out.

youtube.com/watch?v=e6Ii9dUKFVQ

>black people, stop focusing so much on racism.

>i know a lotta y'all are probably feeling lost tonight. thats because y'all was LIED TO. GOOGLE lied to you. FACEBOOK lied to you.

>ITS A NEW WORLD AMERICA. ITS A NEW WORLD HILARY CLINTON.

first thing he did when he was released was have a private meeting with trump, probably asking for help to break away from ((them)) but anyone who knows what goes on behind the scenes knows its too late for rappers that are that famous. just look into the people that were with him while he was in the hospital, their facebook page was filled with satanic shit.

teaching niggers to have some self-respect isn't anti-white.

Kendrick is black in hip hop, you can progress without talking about violence and drugs, hip hop is a meme once you understand that no one in hip hop or music is actually powerful and is just a puppet I don't listen to him much anymore besides a few songs but he's just doing the evils bidding

listening to talentless black rappers and thugs
ya'll are stupid
Have some pride

pro-black does not mean anti-white

This, I've never listened to any of these hacks and never will. Why would I listen to music that I couldn't sing without being charged with a hate crime.

pro-white does not mean anti-black

exactly

Shits given: zero

>do horribly distracting blackening job
>don't blacken the final frame, leaving me to wonder why a white man just got thrown out a window

Sorry, niggers babbling over electronic drum beats and with autotune is not music. I don"t legitimately know how people listen to that shit. It's fucking audio diarrhea.

i'm fine with it.

wish Sup Forums would quit being right wing equivalent in SJWs and getting asshurt over a few people criticizing the HOLY WHITE MAN

y they have face tattoos?

Peaceful protest works so well when news ignores you and police treat you like shit whatever you do.

Also blocking roads and college activism is peaceful civil disobiedience you brainless spack

> Muh reductive bs about rap
Most lyrically and technically complex popular music but you can just ignore that cause muh white pride.

Maybe it's because his music is actually amazingly good. Manages to combine complexity and technical brilliance with being accessible. Can't see you Nazi losers making anything which could be as popular or as critically acclaimed. Sounds like you're just jealous that your participation trophy for being white didn't extend to the musical realm.

KL is a genius
You lot are sad deluded fools

White genocide 2k18 :P

It's just natural selection at work in the music market. Just have to accept that m9

>Most lyrically and technically complex popular music but you can just ignore that cause muh white pride.

Quick, name a rapper that plays a musical instrument, writes his/her own songs, is his/her own producer, and has something meaningful to say other than "nigga nigga money bitches hos ass dough trap boogah boogah"

I'll wait.

technically complex????? are you fucking kidding??? Don't get me wrong I like some rap, it's good party music, but the lyrics of 99% of popular rap is just shit about "evil whitey killin the black man" or "pussy, money, weed" and that sort of shit. There's barely any meaning.

Fugg I completely forgot that he opened for Kanye at the Yeezus tour during my bluepilled days

>technically complex

Damn, sure is taking you a while to google this :(

Strawman fallacy in that comic

Sounds like we got us some jealous honkys in here lol

What do you losers have musically?
Rock? (Invented by black community and often very lefty)
Country? (Heavily influenced by black music and forgot the meaning of the word innovation in 1980s) (Coincidently has as much overt materialism and misogyny as much rap but lacks much of the lyrical complexity and musical innovation)

Aww I see you too are a fan of the participation trophy flag that is the confederate flag.

Also who in hell would want to listen to German folk music?

You know what IDs are, right? Or is that why you niggers keep getting shot at traffic stops?

not him but danny brown
youtube.com/watch?v=QSX4vkHENLk

Fallacy fallacy in this comment. Explain what is simplistic and strawmanny. You can't just be like that's a fallacy and then ignore the point that's just lazy.

Those tweets are retarded.

The only reason we need an ethnostate is the same as all the other ethnicities, to have a place that is incorruptible from outside people. We don't want a place where a few faggots can come in and start changing the way we live and what we hold value.

But yeah, we are weak. We used to just kill them if we didn't like them and they wouldn't leave. Now we can't kill them for whatever reason if they don't want to leave, we just have to learn to accept and tolerate it or else we'll be called meanies by the rest of the world. How could we live with that?

This. People outrage over one line but when a well thought out reply showing the non-popular side, the truth is that he portrays the aggravation but not stupidty because he knows he fucked up and called himself out. OP is saying if they consider him god then they'd for sure listen to all his music and know it's not all about gangbangers and murder.

Glad to see you're a fan of the participation trophy known as the 13th and 14th amendments, remember, you and your ilk will never contribute anything of worth to society.

>white genocide means were not fit
We're not dead yet. What do you think we are doing here. Surviving.

Honkys invented absolutely everything.
Everything.
Other cultures merely appropriate, "occupy" and distort it.
Jews corrupt it and infest it.
Honkys move on and invent more stuff.
And so on.

>Not mentioning classical music
>Not mentioning traditional celtic music
>Not mentioning metal
>List goes on and on...

I didn't know low iq niggers browsed this board.

Rap/Hip Hop has been social engineering geared towards destroying society for a long time now

>When you need a fucking wall of text to make an ad hominem because you want to brainwash them into taking your leftist """subjective""" opinion, otherwise normal thinking process would naturally lead them to despise you

I don't listen to nigger so I wouldn't know

Except you literally die at age 40

Yes it does. The two subspecies are irreconcilable

You're looking way too deep into a dumb nigger's music
I bet he doesn't even know half of the words you're saying

Bump

bump

Kanye went from doing songs with talib kweli and mos def to making garbage nigger bullshit with the occasional gem. I know the jews have their hooks into him but after that rant he went on about fuck the radio it appears as if they don't have footage of him fucking little kids like they do on some of the other people in those circles. Think yeezy can be saved, dump the mudshark, and go back to the college drop out days?

>Calling jiggaboo jive garbage "music".

My sides.......

doubt it. he's most likely already dead or undergoing some serious mk ultra shit. calling out jay-z and beyoncee is what put the nail in his coffin. he's a huge risk now and since his last album wasn't that well-received and he was millions of dollars in debt they don't have any reason to let him get back where he was. he missed his chance to go independent and take his audience with him so they'll just crush that too if he tried. pretty sure kim (his handler) already dumped him and he hasn't made a peep since the incident. doubt we'll hear from him again.

yeah "split my sides" sure was a popular phrase in colonial America.

it's a shame, after college drop out the kikes must have really fucked with his head. I can't imagine they were pleased seeing a negro making popular music that wasn't about hoes, drugs, guns, and jewlery 24/7. I wonder what sort of shit they did to him to get him to start turning into a shabbos goy. I really hope he drops a red pilled album that wakes up some people and that gets some play.

>gets mad at memes

eh its a nice thought but you can't get that famous without signing your life away to the industry. jay z and beyoncee are like the pop music gatekeepers, they won't just let anyone get into the million dollar club without giving it all up to them. i like kanyes old music but its hard to feel bad for him since he knew what he was getting into when he decided he wanted to live their lifestyle.

christ, all these fucking kanye fans. fucking numales infesting my Sup Forums.

THIS IS NOW A BLACK METAL THREAD

youtube.com/watch?v=sEw9vJ7-N0I

Give an example of anti white lyrics in music? Shit is pretty vague.

>implying you can't like both

Who do you think produces the music that influences their culture of theft, violence, drug abuse and demonizing "whitey" while also refusing to promote musicians with political content that goes against the thug agenda? Just about every major rap/hip hop label has a Jewish CEO at the helm.

Blacks should just go back doing pure techno/trance/edm/eurobeat etc. so I don't have to hear much of their nigger shit lyrics

>black metal

I can dig it, but I'm posting death metal. nothin personnel, kid

youtube.com/watch?v=gvJt9IqoGVU

trance is invented by whites

Kendrick is very conscious about how stupid blacks can be, try out The Art of Peer Pressure and Backstreet Freestyle

Tell that to the afrikaners.