ITT: Unpopular opinions

Ethnic-mixing amongst Europeans is a good thing and borders between Europeans shouldn't exist

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wcudx017b8A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>is good that Albanians mix wth Norwegians

When you got T*rk tier rats like Albanians, FYROM larpers and gypsies (aka Romanians) shitting up the place I would say that your idea is pure, distilled retardation.

Honestly other Europeans could use some of that Albanian fertility.

mrica in suicide watch

add Bulgarians to that list too. God they are so stupid and ugly...

Why we had to be neighbours with the utter trash of Europe ...

Is it fertility or is it Islam?
Kosovo Albanians are the fastest breeders and they are the most Muslim, too

>t. Euro mutt American with no culture or identity who wants every European to be as cut off from his past as he is

You have one of the best locations in the world, 3k islands, 3 seas, mountains.
I live in CA , which is the best of all the states geographically, and it is chalk full of shit skins. White people arent even a plurality, yet alone a majority.

Im open to this except that the countries with high amounts of muslims should not be allowed simply because Islam is not compatible with western way of life

Gypsies are from India you rape-baby

Accurate

Where did all the black men go?

Location is good but the neighbourhood is bad, every single country we have land borders with is shithole.

Like brazil where beautiful sweeping views from the hills near the coast belong to the slums and the poor?

Nazis thought that not all Europeans were made the same. And they were right.

>Nazi
>>Accurate
Get out of here larper.

It creates beautiful genes desu, see pic related
A bit of roman and greek, arabic, celtic and nordic (through the normans) blood et voila, a Sicilian girl can look like that

Pay debts first

Europeans? You mean all humans?

>Greeks pretending to be wh*Te

protip: im not a kr**t

There should be quotas to preserve ethnicities, cultures and languages. Like you get tax points deduced if you marry down (ethnicity-wise)

It's an artistic pic, if you saw her in real life, you'd barely notice her. Her Arab genes gave her a large nose, her hair is dyed

>you'd barely notice her.
Heresy
youtube.com/watch?v=Wcudx017b8A

Yes, but even Europeans.
Some countries are clearly smarter than others. They shouldn't mix, the smart countries should make more people and the dumb countries should move out of the way and give the smart people living space

Agreed

Get a Nordic girl who is on vacation.

Yo Serb,why so dark?

Bulgaria was historically more raped and mixed, yet the dude is light. Maybe some native genes make them dark.

it shows the olympic athletes you actual retarded spazmoids
Djokovic is a dark fuck but he has blue eyes
And the Croat looks so tanned because the half of our olympic team come from Dalmatia and all of them are tanned as fuck

>unpopular opinion
your people are doing this tho

When they know their place and behave arabs and blacks are more "white" than any American.

lol negro I'm looking at the pictures right now, the Albo, the Bulgar, Romano all look 10x whiter than you. I haven't met a single Greek who isn't a swarthy dark skinned, mustache wearing goat fucker.

I knew a group of Albanian girls and they're """muslim""" but not really muslim at all. Big sluts who clubbing all the time tbqh.

>The West developed as multiple nations
>China developed as one or two.
>Japan is kind of awesome.

You are a faggot OP.

post the real map

Mixing destroys rare genes, we want to preserve the unique genes of all humans until we have sufficient knowledge of what they do. Environmentalism extends to preserving animal species including human variations.

>surrounded by trash

Because you, at the center, are the trash and it bled over to them.

checked
pretty accurate on bosnia
lmao

They still probably come from big families unless they are first generation

I don't care about mixing between white Europeans (has always happened)

checked and keked

but why is souther italy the eternal merchant ?

NOT ACCURATE

They were erasmus students in Spain. Didn't wear veils or whatever. Seemed pretty normal to me tbqh

UK is full of Aryans(picture related) and niggers(Syrian moderate rebel full-blooded British). You don't look very healthy to me, especially not if we consider you being the fattest, with more diseases in Europe. Britain is getting shittier with health, nothing is improving.

looks like an average slovene to me tbhq

lol no. Fuck off mongrel, we don't want to be like you.

I'm half Irish half Polish and I'm good looking. But most Europeans I see are ugly as fuck. Americans are more attractive because you average out the wonkier features. Like my dad has droopy Irish eyes and a weird mouth and my mom who's polish has a face like a box. So their kids wound up with a little of each and came out better. You can't race mix though, only nation mixing works.

>spaniard
>telling someone that he doesn't want to look like him
lmao

Italy should be divided in North and South

templars bringing the bantz

checked

>Ethnic-mixing amongst Europeans is a good thing and borders between Europeans shouldn't exist

No thanks. I don't want the defining features of my people to be washed out and disappear in a sea of brown.

They still have a crazy high breeding rate. I guess it could be low IQ genes, like the Mexicans, or a genetic fertility.

Wonder why ours are so low. Perhaps people don't want kids due to economic uncertainty and financial dependence on relatives.

:/

I unironically think turks are more white than greeks. The greeks have more blacks/chinese/jews

HA, Croatia you funny guy, i will kill you last.

>Perhaps people don't want kids due to economic uncertainty and financial dependence on relatives.

This. Our fertility rate in the UK is 2.1, but at home something around 1.35

Why the fuck is the Austrian in your pic so happy?

We all hate Turks. Hate them until your heart bursts, Greek brother.

Are you serious? Look at your flag again lol.

Lmao
I am 2m tall mate, probably better looking than 99% of your population of hairy brown manlets.

i'm going to go ahead and bump this for interest

>t. smug neckbeard faggot

>implying everyone on Sup Forums is a fat virgin from the us
stop generalizing you fat cunt

Yeah, I'm a fat virgin from the Netherlands.

>I am 2m tall mate
thats all you got goin for you? lmao

you will be considered to be PoC here