Why are Asians subhuman?

Why are Asians subhuman?

nationalpost.com/g00/news/local-news/caught-on-video-elderly-ottawa-man-with-dementia-punched-in-face-11-times-by-personal-support-worker/

I used to work at a nursing home, I don't blame him.

We have to clean their shit and piss, listen to them yell at us and throw abuse at us, feed them and get berated by their kids if we don't do something perfectly, and all because their kids wanted to throw them away because they didn't want to take care of them.

Why become a personal support worker if you don't have the patience for crazy people's bullshit

Get a different job or go back to making shoes for 3 bucks a day you fucking ungrateful slope.

Then you shouldn't have picked it as a job you pathetic faggot.

Start bitching about the job when you start doing it for free, faggot.

Should have gotten a different job then nigger.

But gramps was clearly punching at his face first.

Therefore you can beat the shit out of them?
Don't take the job if you can't do the job you fucking loser, what did you expect it to be? 9-5 playing chess with elderly people?

t. chink

Good. Fuck white peopo! Canada berong to China now!!

Probably fell for nursing meme

Lets be real he barely tapped that old fuck.

Demented people become fucking retarded. The person they ones were is forever gone. Can't go around beating them because of that. Even tough they try to hit you.

Old man shouldn't still be alive anyway.

>because their kids wanted to throw them away because they didn't want to take care of them

There's truth in this faggotry

There are entire law firms that only go after nursing home cases. It's rampant.

I work in residential mental health. We have the chronic and severe illnesses at our unit. I have softly and playfully punched clients on the arm (specific ones, just like anywhere in life you have to know your rapport with someone before you engage their personal space) softly and such. No matter how playful I got I'd never land one of them on the face though.
I say this because it looks as though he is making very soft contact with the fist to the face. I think I understand what's going on here. It doesn't make it legal or ethical, but I didn't see intention to injure.

my grandma has similar condition. my mom said she had to hit her since granny doesn't recognizes her anymore and yells at her and doesn't let her do her job.

this

There's a world of difference between a "paid healthcare professional" and family helping family. Even if there is a degree involved in the family help.

Yeah shouuldn't punch then just gassem

No, the old guy was a pooinloo

The bigger issue is the fact that this is the place your ungrateful children will imprison you in old age. All the cucks that go on how great it is to have kids, to be there for you in old age, could not be more wrong. In the West, the emphasis on the nuclear family means that you are trash when your expiration date passes - the rotten little fucks know nothing of "honor thy father and mother".

This chink deserves to hang. These ungrateful bug people are not fit to wipe the asses of our people, let alone be allowed to abuse our elders.
I feel bad for the old man. He probably was just angry that he had to be cared for by some filthy dog-eater.

>he is making very soft contact with the fist to the face.

What you or any abled body person do if that happened? The chink was out of place.

This is the future they chose. Why is there some chink taking care of him instead of some nice blonde nurse? This is the world they built for us now let them get punched in the face by their wonderful diversity replacements.

Any white person that puts their parents in a home is a scumbag nigger tier degenerate.

Yeah, I went back to school and currently attending penn state for marketing, taking a break right now.

My cousin owns a brewery in wisconson so I might help him later on with his business, maybe.

Well I was a freshman in college and most of us just fuck up with our career paths, I haven't worked in one since three years ago.

But nursing is terrible as a job, you can see how different people become when first starting the job, then ending it.

I said I didn't think it ethical or maybe even legal. It is an obvious breach of personal space.

The point that I was making is that the old man was not injured or hurt. So let's not make it like he was.

But that's pretty much the rule in our two-job, care only about your fucking kids, culture: The $$$ and your own feelz are more important than mom and dad now.

It doesn't matter if he was hurt or not. The intention to intimidate or hurt was there. If that were my family member, the slope would likely not have hands that work for a while.

The side of nursing that people enter nursing for is almost completely nonexistent. It becomes buried under billable hours, Corporate making stupid bullshit decisions on behalf of the employees.

Again, I will clarify. I am not in any way defending the chink or his actions.

>Why are Asians subhuman?
evolution at some point took their empathy away

I understand that. I'm making a point too.

faggot boomer thinks he can just punch his caretaker, da phuc.

nothing more disgusting than beating up someone who is helpless

Just rewards boomers....enjoy!

>132527172

If you think that's bad, what do you think Rastus and Shaneequa are doing to grandpa? You will never see any video of that, for obvious reasons...

>Die in a shootout
>Die from suicide
>Die in a nuclear blast
>Die in a godforsaken hospital or nursing home

>yfw one of these outcomes is inevitable for everybody here

Haha, that's what that fucking asshole gets for being a vandal.

He's still a faggot for sympathizing with someone who abuses vulnerable, lonely people.

Oh, forgive.
The sad part is that those who have worked in the nursing field, especially mental health, can say "god damn I get it." But at the end of the day, a hefty majority would sooner walk away than strike. I knew what job I was accepting when I showed up at the nuthouse. You know what I mean?

If he was your family member you would be a piece of shit. Chink insect should punch you.

lol he's just bathing the doge

Nurses don't really clean up piss and shit anymore. Their time is too valuable - that's why CNAs and orderlies were created.

Listen here chink or libtard, or both whatever you are. Do not even think you can justify it with that bullshit here. God I'm glad I'm not a pathetic asian man.

these fucking white traitors wanted to be taken care of by non-whites, now they are paying the price too bad that dumb gook didn't kill him man fuck that generation

>Die in a godforsaken hospital or nursing

Never used to be that way...it's a boomer invention so their relatives don't cramp their abject economic leisure class rape of civilisation.

Where is based Japan when we need them?

yeah but beating them doesn't solve anything. Just up their morphine or whatever and take care of things quietly

Thank you for your input, irrelevant landmass.

its not so much asians its mainland chinks specifically that are shit tier subhumans.

people who think niggers or muslims are bad try living amongst millions of chinks, your attitude will change asap they are garbage humans

That is the exact opposite of emphasizing the nuclear family, it's the result of our shit materialist culture and endless media propaganda destroying the family.

It's a shitty dead end job, low pay, understaffed. Pay more or care for them yourself. Nursing staff gets way more abuse on average then the other way around. When I worked while studying, they screamed and spit on me, some guy even bit me just because I wanted to clean poo from his face he ate seconds ago.

chong?

>We have to
No you don't you choose to faggot.

I'm sure he voted for the Asian invasion. He is getting his due payment.

did he grew up to get revenge?

how did this happen? was he drunk? im almost certain at this point that chinks are literal aspie retards and all that test scoring crap is just a mixture of lies and uber-autistic rote memorization

I doubt he grew up

nigga he ded

Shitty self preservation instinct.

thats your fucking job retard

Nobody forced you or them to do that kind of job, faggot.

had it coming

Damn.

test

Couldn't hack it in the premed courses, never made it into the doctorate.

Emptying bedpans is a daily reminder of the shame he brought on his family and himself. Combine that with being a manlet and having an Asian micro penis. What you end up with is impotent rage taken out on helpless elderly and passive aggressiveness towards everyone else.

brighter than the sun

Irrelevant landmass is only an insult in the land of the SUPERSIZED. You dump your relatives into a shithole while pretending to believe it's a paradise you deserve the same and even worse.

the Bond novels have a a race the globalists made called chi-negros. They are perfect body guards. Strength and stupidity of the blacks with the soullessness of the Chinese. Damn good series lol

That's pretty unreal. Of everything so far i think i'd pick this way to go - looks about as instant as a 12gauge.

Hard to watch the doge videos this time of night, too much burning fury to sleep.

Am I the only one that sees him just playing around with the old man after the old man punched him first?

Please, someone correct me. I hate chinks as much as the next guy, if not more,

Chinese aren't Asian and don't represent us as a community.

You impose life upon your children without their consent; don't blame them for refusing to care for you when you're old, demented and shitting yourself. They've absolutely no obligation to take care of you.

i agree. ill be damned if my father doesnt live with me when he cant take care of himself.

This. All the faggot defending the oldfags doesn't even work in healthcare in the first place. They are a huge drain on the resource of this control. If everyone above 70 kill themselves, it would be more impactful than every regime in the last 5 decades combined. I want to medical school to treat functional members of society, not this

YES THEY ARE AND YES THEY DO.

>his friend just standing there as if nothing happened

that air time though

My mother told me she would rather just be euthanized than forced to move into an old folks home

>American Psycho: Chinese edition

What happened here?