/thread

california is a state

>it's own
>it's

XD

Dumb mobile poster

the best plan is to give it to Israel
would solve many problems

It is worse than Nevada, barely fertile land, nothing can grow there, most of it is a desert, almost all those towns in the map have a population of at most 5000, the only places worth something are in the north next to USA or the south in La Paz and Cabo San Lucas.

I'd take it along with Sonora and create a new country.

How is she so good at that???

Mexico would never let it go. Too much gringo money invested there.

What are you talking about they grow so much food there they send it to the USA. the norte is full of venyards for wine. They grow cherry tomatoes in todos Santos. huge agracuture and aquaculture along the coast. dunes are filled with gold and rare earth minerals. the problem is Mexicans.

>How is she so good at that???
Monkeys fucking LOVE bananas, m8.

Ciudad ConstituciĆ³n's mainstay is the cultivation of wheat, chickpea, cotton, asparagus, citrics, vegetables, among others crops. The city also has a dairy products processing plant pop 45,000

Mexican education everyone. why don't you learn your own country instead of figuring out how to get into mine.

Mainland Mexicans think it is a different country.

Damn

it's very deserted, very sparse past Rosarito
my family used to go camping way down there when i was a kid,
some really cool hidden empty beaches
best surfing (todos santos) and fishing
all Catholic names on all places as originally named by the discovering spaniards

>all those towns in the map have a population of at most 5000
Less Mexicans actually increases the value

It doesn't want to be.
/thread

It could have been US territory but our ambassador liked tequila and whores too much to do his job properly

Baja california no
Baja california sur maybe

Maybe in the 1960's any surf spot now has houses at it or a surf camp. I've driven 6 hours down dirt roads to spots in northern Baja only to find 50 guys already paddled out. Everyone knows where the spots are now we have the internet. Also there are mexicns everywhere try to take a shit in the desert a Mexican pops out from behind a cactus trying to sell you toilet paper. Try to camp on beach a Mexican rides up on a donkey and wants $5 for a night of camping on his beach.

Mexico city Mexicans hate Baja becuae it's full of those really short brown Mexicans and they think they are more white and better in the big city.

Stop spreading bs

Nothing there but desert and earthquakes. It's a subduction zone.

why isnt baja part of usa?

Your one of the short brown Mexicans I take it. I've got some friends in Mexico city who I have spent time in Baja with. We had many laughs at the expense of the local Mexicans together.

But there is lots of farming, ranching, fishing national parks in the mountains. Baja has huge gringo developments along the coasts. many small and large Mexican towns you guys posting have never driven the newly paved and widened Baja 1 higway I take it.

it's is possessive. Grammatically, he used it correctly. He was claiming that it needed a country of it's own.