Why don’t some people believe in Allah even though it was He who created them?

Why don’t some people believe in Allah even though it was He who created them?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikiislam.net/wiki/Cousin_Marriage_in_Islam
nytimes.com/2003/05/01/world/saudi-arabia-awakes-to-the-perils-of-inbreeding.html
pickeringpost.com/story/the-cost-of-islamic-incest/1316
youtube.com/watch?v=t_nHf2XKwp4
youtube.com/watch?v=W7yilbA0Mw4
nytimes
archive.is/Aj90K
youtube
hooktube.com/watch?v=t_nHf2XKwp4
youtube.com/watch?v=Vl641IFO10g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I believe in God, but I don't see him as a war mongering savage pedophile-endorser.
Your God is a demon. Same with the Jewish God though so you're not alone.

Isn't that logically equivalent to saying that Allah doesn't believe in Allah?

welp, this is gonna turn to shit fast. grab yer popcorn, kids! we gon be watchin a fight club tonight!

Because he doesn't exist.

If he existed, why would I have the capacity to not believe in him?

>turk post worst post

Their gods are probably Moloch or Bahomet, so desu it's no surprised they don't even realize they're misled.

>You will know them by their fruits
>A good tree does not produce bad fruit
>A bad tree does not produce good fruit
>Muslims keep killing everyone and blowing everything up
Definitely causes one to ponder.

I believe in some kind of creative first cause or prime mover, but I doubt it is omnibenevolent or completely all-powerful. It certainly would not send a pedophile sandnigger rapist murderer to be its voice to the rest of humanity.

yeah if god did exist he probably doesn't actually do shit except watch. have a beer or two.

I'm not inbred and retarded enough to believe in Allah. Islam is trite and Muslims are delusional trash

Because the "god" named Allah is a liar. He's a demiurge, much like Yahweh. Those two fuckers are literally attention whores who love blood and violence.

The true Creators of the Universe are difficult to come to know if you're a silly human. They leave life to us to do what we will. Free will is sacred, and so long as you follow the Golden Rule, it's all good.

Is it just me or is the first thing you see is a pair of tits?

>his god looks like a dick with gangrene
sage, roach.

if your quran is full of so many scientific facts, why did allah not inform you brown scum cockroaches that inbreeding is bad?
wikiislam.net/wiki/Cousin_Marriage_in_Islam
nytimes.com/2003/05/01/world/saudi-arabia-awakes-to-the-perils-of-inbreeding.html
pickeringpost.com/story/the-cost-of-islamic-incest/1316
youtube.com/watch?v=t_nHf2XKwp4

jesus was a prophet of elohim/allah/el
its what makes humans high tier in terms of creation. We have the ability to think and create whereas angels just follows commands
youtube.com/watch?v=W7yilbA0Mw4

And here's the archive

>nytimes com/2003/05/01/world/saudi-arabia-awakes-to-the-perils-of-inbreeding.html
archive.is/Aj90K
>youtube com/watch?v=t_nHf2XKwp4
hooktube.com/watch?v=t_nHf2XKwp4

I believe. But not in yours.

I see a ballsack and some sword on the right.

Allah couldn't even create a son. Your pagan god is weak.

PROVE IT!!!!!
protip: you can't

I don't blame your religion.
I blame how you interpret your religion. And you interpret it wrong... SOOOO WRONG!!!

allahu akbar

jesus was a prophet of god for christianity. allah is just god in another language. you're not that wrong. swine.

>Why don’t some people believe in Allah even though it was He who created them?
No proof.

How do muslims, most of whom are anti-Semite to the point they make Nazis look tame deal with the fact that their religion has Jewish origins?

Satan is not a god, fool.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vl641IFO10g

/thread

We believe in God and most Jews/Christians believe that "Allah" is a blasphemous misinterpretation of God and His message to humanity.

I mean it's not like Islam is doing a great job with PR at the moment...

I always wanted to know why he signed his name like a ballsack

God threatening to punish you for not believing in Him when He doesn't make His presence clearly known to His children is like a deadbeat dad running out on you in infancy, never showing up again, and then claiming that you are a bad son for not sending him fathers day cards.

Muslims call the Creator by a different name and worship in a twisted way.

Muslims follow the Quran to the letter. They do as Muhammad says. Shit god, shit prophet, shit religion.

Uuuuuhm, no sweetie.
Theoretically speaking, everyone has a different perception of god, under Christians and even under Christian dominations.
No matter how much two people agree on their view of a singular god, they still have different thoughts regarding divine entities. The slightest difference in imagination is present in the absolute comparison.

You are no different than a muslim, sweetie.

ALL RELIGION IS BULLSHIT!!!!!
The real god is SCIENCE!!!!

Why arnt people imply killed instead of forced to pay the jizya tax?

Almost like Islam is a political entity posing as a religion

>Why don’t some people believe in Allah even though it was He who created them?

Spotted boobies in the pic. Noice ;-)

I think Jesus was a great man who would have bettered the world had everyone followed his direction (too bad Mohammed came along and ruined that idea) but he wasn't literally in direct communication with God. Anyone who says so is just trying to lead you, it's up to you to decide if it's for the better or for the worse.

>Why arnt people imply killed instead of forced to pay the jizya tax?

They are, if they're not Christian or Jewish they are simply killed.

All "idolaters" and pagans and especially any Muslims who belong to the wrong sect are supposed to be killed, not allowed to live and pay jizya, it really only applies to Christians and Jews, in theory.

My parents created me in their likeness.

religion is nothing but a big scam
the more believers the more followers give it more and more power
Unbelievable how much you let it dictate your entire life!

(((You're))) Bullshit

this

TRIGGERED!!!!!!
religious zealot detected!!!

so science is bullshit?

This user gets it.

What a stupid language. It's just a bunch of daggers. How come all the eastern languages use a million different squiggly lines to make the point? I can't imagine having to write that gibberish or type it out if that's even possible.