Natasha Leggero

Natasha Leggero is so hot. Why did she marry a jew?
Is it because she's a liberal?
youtu.be/bPcY-JPEvAM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

>is so hot

Is she? Reminds me of Snooki.

She's obviously a jew herself

Looks like a jew to me

>hot

what? she looks like a melted barbie with a jew face

a used up whore comedian, who's basically only jokes were about being a whore
>so hot

get some taste

>2017
>listening to joe "im totally not a leftist you right wing nutjob" rogan

neck yourself

there are fappenings of her

>Why did she marry a jew?
because he isn't as funny as she is, which is saying something because she's not funny at all

post them

>so hot
i'm not saying i wouldn't her but so hot is a stretch

what is happening with her nipples?

what's wrong with her nipples?

>Duncan Trussell's raspy lesbian voice moaning

>wop married a kike
Nothing of value was lost...

that ass! so sexy

This, Italians are objectively not white.

She's got inny nipples

her nipples look like chewed up erasers

>implying you wouldn't chew them up

>eating pizza for some reason
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

her ass is huge!!! i could use it as a dinner plate and eat spaghetti!!

post more!

The Jew possess what women desire the most. Shekels.

she had to convert to keep her job.

Damn Ive always really liked her but her body is way better than i pictured.

DUDE I'VE SHOT A GUN AT THE RANGE FOR MY INSTA AND I SMOKE WEED LMAO

She must really not want you to see her belly.

>why did a hollywood celeb embedded with the jews marry a jew
Did you eat paint chips as a kid OP? God, you are stupid.

Listen to her WTF episode with that narcissistic cuck Maron. It explains everything.

She was a Midwestern girl who dreamed of being a high class princess her whole life and moved to Jew York City to "make it".

She only married the jew for his money/connection/status. She implies this during the interview and even admits she still gets hot and bothered by her insane much older Australian conman ex who gave her the best sex she ever had. You really think she's actually in love with a numale beta Jew like Kosher?

Why does Sup Forums keep falling for the forced 40+ women meme?

meh

>converted

Surrrreeeeeeeeee

Uhhhhhhhh didn't you know, she's also a kike

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER
THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)
THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST
TO POP YOUR:
ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE
>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE
>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA
DUDE BOOOOM LMAO
DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE
>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"
>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"
Joe Rogan, 2015
>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING
Brought to you by SquareSpace©
cue the hempforce mustard

Those are some seriously disgusting nips.

She looks like a white Rashida Jones.
Obviously she's the more attractive of the two but I'd still bang both of them.

Mabey she married a jew because she loved him?

t. low T virgin weeb NEET keyboard warrior

>Natasha Leggero is so hot
Trash fires are usually kinda hot and fun to watch, but not something you consider actually sticking your dick in.

>t. "white supremacist" who wants to fuck a woman whose DNA test showed her to be part nigger outside of the 'unsure' or 'possible' range of allele frequency

>dem nips

>fucking
>marriage for reproduction

pick one faggot keep crying you will be a virgin forever

Stop posting about your wife again kike.

200% she gets real dick while your at work writing "jokes"

>consorting with niggers
>jungle humping like the subhumans you talk shit about
>white supremacist
Oh I'm laffin'.

Moshe is such a fucking faggot.

So is Natasha.

90% of comedians are fucking faggots.

>t. one of the bitter nonworking 10%

So shes got narcissistic personality disorder, like literally all other actors/actresses

what connections could that low t jew moshe kasher have, other than the ones his rabbi has?
serisouly if you're a jew and don't become some entertainer, in some way, you're a failed kike. you have a rabbi there to help you, and you don't take that jew privilege up on that deal

Probably cause she's a jew too. Can't you see the rat face under all that makeup

Natasha says during the interview that his parents are high class/have a high social standing.

They're not meant to be pleasing to the eye, user, they're meant to be easy for babies to eat from. The flat boy-nipples you find attractive would lead to your baby being underfed and being a manlet or just dying from being so unhealthy.

Finally some decent leafposting

You sure she aint a jew herself

they're also blind kikes

>blind
I mean deaf

i like a hairy pussy. Any pics of her pussy and her face tho?

Someone should just tweet this to Joe Rogan right now and see what he thinks. Bonus points if you're friends with Joe and can text him this picture.

My gf has that same ass, it's comfy af

>dat mustache

fat, pudgy, deformed, loose ass? disgusting, keep deluding yourself

seriously. fucking gross.
/thread

Fuck Off

The fuck?

there's nothing wrong with coming out of the closet guys, it's 2017 after all

I'd fuck that bitch deaf, who gives a shit what women think anyway...

what a kino girl

No, it's because she's a whore, but knowing her she is probably cool with that.

She's 6% black.

That fag losses his fucking mind if he finds out you aren't in complete 100% support of all weed legalization/THC for dogs/bong water breast milk smoothies/etc, it's fucking annoying. Weed is more central to his life than most religious people are about their faith, it's hell to listen too.

why does joe have such shitty guests. if there is more than one guest it is usually shit.