NPR Tweets Out the Declaration of Independence and Trump Supporters Were Offended

NPR Tweets Out the Declaration of Independence and Trump Supporters Were Offended

thedailybeast.com/npr-tweets-out-the-declaration-of-independence-and-trump-supporters-were-offended

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/xeczK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Archived archive.is/xeczK

I thought liberals hated generalization

bump

Not even what the article is talking about.

I'm just saying since the article is being cited by liberals as proof all Trump supporters are dumb and unamerican

Trump supporters don't know any amendment that isn't the first or second. You expect them to know any of the important speeches in our U.S. History?

I don't think anybody knows what the first or second mean from looking at twitter.

People are just dumb in general. That being said fuck NPR.

I don't disagree the average twitter/social media user is dumb, in general.

This story sure sounds authentic.

How long until YouTube comments are used to represent entire groups of people?

The Declaration doesn't have the amendments you fucking retard, an attempt was made

People like the alt-right will heil hitler and say the first amendment after they get hit. They don't know what it means.

I plead the fifth.

It's more about how they know leftists ((((((interpret))))))) those words, and why NPR doesn't shy away from that so long as it can be framed in their own context instead of the context of the time they were written, which NPR will NOT talk about without many expert opinions as to why those aspects of the declaration were wrong. They like to shit all over the constitution whenever they can because it is not convenient for them, yet they do nothing to address the effects of their actions, for example, making having stakes in the game a null point.

>give an example of how little the people "offended" know about actual US History
>explicitly state that the likelihood of them knowing any important US speeches is even less

Thanks for proving my point, cuck.

Holy shit, this is fucking gold

The liberal comments on YouTube are the worst.

>someone who says "chit" instead of shit

There should be no worse sin

They literally say that every day though. It's 24/7 belittlement of Trump and all Trump supporters

>the group I don't like is the worst

Well look at this fucking Einstein over here guys

Hey wait a second did people really get upset by a reading of the dec of indy via twitter?

I'm not sure which side is more cringy today.

The Declaration of Independence is not a speech, I don't know why you're repeating that.

You're not making sense, you implied that it had the amendments in what was tweeted, because you're retarded. That has nothing to do with Trump supporters

I'm surprised it's Trump supporters.

Read some of the "Liberal" comments on TYT videos.

>blah did something and blah happened
Typical clickbait format, fake news.

How many levels of irony are you on pham?
Me? About 14.

I know this is probably bait, but the Dec of Ind was not a speech and the Bill of Rights was 13 years later.

>Trump Supporters
sure thing

[x]

I would say so.

Trumpcucks literally worship Trump like Royalist worshipped King George.

They think he's ordained by God and if they act like good little subjects mindlessly being his bitches, he's rain down his blessing upon them and make them all lords. Trumpcucks are human cattle same as middle ages peasants were, can barely be considered sentient, incapable of independent thought, controlled through simple group identity glorification and racial religious supremacist dogma, kept ignorant through romanticization of anti-intellectualism, all a huge con to keep the good little cucks loyal to wannabe King Trump like the cultist morons they are, herded daily by the Alt-Right Church of Radio and Internet "Performance Artists". Trumpcucks aren't Americans. They are neo-confederate fascist hybrid mancows, no real principles or values beyond special ed versions of neo-nazism and jr high concepts of manhood.

>Trumpcucks literally worship Trump like Royalist worshipped King George.
Fuck. 3 years ago Republicans did the same thing to Ronald Reagan.

So a couple of Trump supporters criticize NPR over this. How's this news or representative of Trump supporters? For all we know these guys could be one of Shareblue's sockpuppet accounts used to "birddog".

>Internet "Performance Artists".

A divorce attorney paid to represent Alex Jones' wife claimed he was insane by playing clips of a few sketches he he did on his show for entertainment purposes. Alex comes out and says that those sketches were just just performance art. Then the left who have a horde of journalists stalking Alex outside of his family court hearing for his kids try to claim his entire show is performance art. If Alex and Trump supporters are so wrong then why do you have to lie about them and spend so much time smearing them?

Also liberals are the real peasants. They support a party that screwed Sanders over and one that under Obama violated every principle they claimed to stand for from cozying up with banks to foreign intervention and privacy violations. And that was from the most liberal Democratic Senator. Wall Street, the Military-Industrial Complex, lobbyists, and the Mainstream Media stand with you, not with Trump supporters.

And nice cherrypicking a photo to shame Trump supporters. Studies have shown conservatives are more attractive than liberals. Keep projecting buddy.

Don't believe any of the "studies" or "polls" when it comes to education. Conservatives are literally the stupidest people you will ever meet, consistently. They don't know when to get in out of the rain or their ass from a hole in the ground.

The only reason liberals get low counts on these "studies" is because niggers are lumped into the mix. White liberals are THE MOST HIGHLY EDUCATED PEOPLE IN THE COUNTRY. PERIOD. Liberals dominate literally every field that requires intelligence.

Why is NPR trying to get more clicks by talking about a few of their 10 followers tweeting dumb shit?

You're embarrassing yourself.

>is not a speech
>the declaration verbally read aloud immediately after signing, is not a speech

>Before long, the Declaration was read to audiences and reprinted in newspapers throughout the thirteen states. The first official public reading of the document was by John Nixon in the yard of Independence Hall on July 8; public readings also took place on that day in Trenton, New Jersey and Easton, Pennsylvania.[112] A German translation of the Declaration was published in Philadelphia by July 9.[113]

Reiterate one more time, then I'm going to assume you're too stupid to cure or just a troll:
>dumb people don't know basic shit they should've picked up in 4th grade civics (i.e. bill of rights)
>dumb people can't be expected to know famous historical speeches (e.g. gettysburg address, march on washington, fireside chats, etc.)