The British army has some issues

The British army has some issues

Once you let muzzies climb the ranks, you basically invite the enemy into your country.

>Exploring how theoretical bias that may or may not exist of which there is no evidence affects our army
>Exploring micro problems because macro problems are politically incorrect

The SA80 is such a piece of shit

my face when that thing was the only thing protecting me in fucking afghanistan

might as well have thrown the fucking bullets with my own hands.

mate of mine was climbing up some shitty ridge, his rifle grip caught on a branch, and literally fell in two pieces.

Also, we got a diversity chat a while back. Never been in a more quiet room. I was surrounded by soldiers who couldnt fucking believe what they were hearing. You could have heard a pin drop.

Delet

>the army gives a shit about 'unconscious bias' and 'micro-inequalities'

The only thing that should matter in a soldier is their ability to perform their duty. If they do not meet the standards, then they do not serve.

something something dying for israel

>unconscious bias
Though police is imminent.

Just discharged from the Infantry. I swear it wasn't like that there. The gay bloke in the platoon would just make his way around the lines when everyone is drunk and nothing would be said about it in work. You could call the token paki in the unit a raghead and it was all good banter. It's the shit rear echelon units that are doing this snowflake faggotry

Yeah... if your military can't step in and save your ass at the last minute, you just operating on borrowed time.

Every fucking time the British Army appears on here some cunt comes along and starts chatting bollocks about the SA80 being shit. Fucking deal with it, that's not even what this thread is about you spunkrag. Just fuck off

Not the first time the british army recruited indians into their ranks

It really does, I know for a fact there are some branches of the intelligence services that are 'LBGT+ allies'.

You haven't seriously expected that institution with largest govermental funding would escape from bureaucrats demanding to create new anti-discrimination departments for free budget monies?

All of those aircraft carriers, jetfighters and satellites and all they really do is kill sand people with drones and sniper rifles. Soldiers who actually do soldier's work get court-martialed. Soldiers die and get their limbs blown off so their goverment can ethnically replace them, push totalitalian laws on them and pay muslims invaders their welfare. State of the West is truly disgraceful

What the fuck is a micro-inequality?

Jazz Jennings medical record.

Muslims won't kill Muslims for Christians. US PMCs figured that out in Somalia and Iraq. Muslims have no problem killing Christians, though.

Basically any attempt to incorporate Muslims into a Western army is training future jihadis. Something like 20% of the handful of Muslims who joined the Army either carried out friendly-fire attacks or were attempting to.

It's unconscious bias. You don't have to 'think' it. You can now be guilty because someone else 'feels' that you might think it one day.

>not wanting to A C C E L E R A T E the West to destruction

We need as much liberal bollocks as possible, preferably combined with a wave of terror attacks. Only way to bring the establishment down. Otherwise all you're doing is delaying the inevitable.

> unconscious bias
> anglophobia

Of course it is racist to accuse Muslims of unconscious racial bias against white people, even though Muslims aren't a race and Caucasians are and Muslims actually do have a bias against western culture and people.

>Paying literally any attention to Twitter.
End it now mate.

inequality you need a microscope to see. probably genetic.

You were in Afghan a while ago then weren't you matey? The SA80 has been working for a couple of decades now.

underrated

remember when being a soldier was about killing people and shit.

It's not mussies it's high ranking women. From corps that aren't the infantry.

The lads get dragged to some power point presentation once a year, half of them fall asleep the other half ask cheeky questions, then they go back to drinking and fighting and being generally a bunch of killers who don't give a flying fuck about a "micro-inequality" because it doesn't make their life any easier when digging a defensive position in the snow in some lovely part of wales.

It just gives them more banter fuel.

Can you even imagine it, these armies in the past actually fought wars.

It's when you can do 50 push ups and the other guy can only do 48 because he's too hung over

The most annoying thing is that I know 90% of people in this country don't want this shit. It's not like any of us get a say which makes it even more infuriating. I hope to see the day that the people responsible for this shit are hanged in the streets.

>some spies are gay

in other news, bears "still shitting in woods", say sources

literal LARPers pretending to be army men

Lel finally argentina will take those retarded isles back

It's whatever it takes to keep them from talking about class inequality, the real big one that caused brexit and trump.

The conquest of the united Kaliphate is almost complete. The queen will be beheaded a year from today inshallah

Why would an organization based on hierarchy, because it's effective for them, give a fuck about class inequality?

This is more dangerous than thought police. Fuck this would be more terrifying than pre-crime prevention.

t. 'Merican LARPer
L85A2 is a fine rifle. It's not the Gulf War anymore.

>micro-inequalities
This is the point they should realise diversity isn't worth the hassle.