You hear that Sup Forums?

You hear that Sup Forums?

Your opinions are dox worthy.
You racist bigots days are numbered.

Whoa that fat, godless, glutton really activated my almonds.

Come at me motherfuckers. I've been waiting for the civil war all my life.

And your smallpox worthy. Did you get that.

You hear that boyos?

And maybe, just maybe, we have a right to privacy guaranteed by the Fourth Amendment?

Are they openly asking for war? Oh baby please, keep at it

>it's 2017

Wow, I forgot Movieblob existed.

Literally who? Some fat fuck sjw? Lol ok

>Maybe your "beliefs" are toxic and destructive

Maybe yours are and you only want to suppress free speech to keep people from realizing it.

Bring it bitch.

Whose to decide which opinions are bigotted or not?
What if this policy gets turned against you?

Oh wait, I'm expecting leftists to actually think longterm.

Free speech is still guaranteed. so far.
Hate speech was just ruled (again) as free speech by Scotus

maybe user was right last night, and doxxing should be illegal. Because Ill die before speech of any kind becomes illegal in the USA.

CNN has appointed itself speech police. Our media. And libshits like this are willing to just give our rights away because they don't like a few 'abuses'. unfuckingbelievable

ITS 2017

If my life gets ruined because I dislike niggers and degenerates I'll
1:steal a hunting rifle and ammo from my uncle
2: shoot up the most helpless shitskin infested area
3: ???
4:profit

If you post communist stuff your opinions should be known to your employers and pre-employers.

>current digits

Current Year Man strikes again

Given the amount of hateful shit that fat faggot posts daily he should be doxxed under his own rules.

why are fat white boys so self hating and fucked up? why dont they kill themselves and remove their boring whitenoise SJW garbage from the social consciousness?

How close is the US to full fledged CIVIL WAR?

user the employers are commies as well
They're all commies

We need to find and publish the addresses of Jeff Zucker, Jeff Bezos, and as many addresses of judges, and Dem Congressmen as possible. You know, so that maybe someone can make them account for the things they do.

>movieblob

when do we start using these fat fucks as biofuel? we could solve the energy crisis for decades

1 major financial crisis

hey leave him a lone he is white why u hatin

>You racist bigots days are numbered.
Why because some white nigger said so? Maybe (((his))) beliefs are toxic and destructive to me? No matter what you lefties say or think you can do, there will never exist a force on earth that will prevent people from themselves as better than other people. You're as bigoted against us as we are against niggers. So what's the left going to do here, slit its own throat to kill elitism? That's racism is: x race is better than y race because z. Whites are better than niggers because civilization. Capitalism is better than communism because potential.

Good luck doxxing my sock puppet accounts.

Checked.

It's like they look in the mirror and write shit about themselves.

>encouraged to become better

wtf i love cnn now

it can't come soon enough

Racism is stupid.

Destroying cnn is fun.

>you won't be in america on the day of the rope
please buy go pros in mass you guys

Modern day witch hunt for wrong thinking

they only want to create villains and poor victims so that they can play robin hood. it's ALWAYS the same.

every last one of these twitter queers will be voting republican in 10 years

Do it in canada pls do not fuck up our gun laws with ur faggotry.
Besides, if you were gonna go that route, you could do MUCH better than that. Open your imagination.

But, dont... obviously.

Well rustle my shekels and call me a goy, we have an enemy.

Reminder: Movieblob is a fat virgin autist who believes that he is among the world's most elite minds.

C U R R E N T Y E A R
U
R
R
E
N
T

Y
E
A
R

Someone just say "it's 2017"?

Please leave my country immigrant.

>Racism is stupid.
while I agree, i have to point out that the human sexdrive is NOT colorblind. which means people of diffierent skin color will forever be rivals to some degree.

Post Bob Chipman's address instead. He's constantly going on spiels about eugenics and how great it would be. The man's legitimately insane.

that's not the way this war gets won. going on a shooting spree is for those without patience only.

>leave movie bob to me

Well, like with the first amendment, that probably applies to the government. We're using moot's software and computers, it would be only laws that protect us from /him/, not the fourth amendment.

disgusting, you pig

lol

If our beliefs are so toxic, these beliefs will eventually fall by the wayside.

The fact is that these beliefs are factual and truthful. The Left has no other option but to resort to controlling thought and speech. But they are unable to do because our ancestors set it up so we can be free in all ways, they knew people can become tyrannical, just likje the Left is now.

Truth sets us free, no matter how toxic it may seem to some.

>Film critic, entertainment/gaming writer, screenwriter, producer. Technocratic aristocrat, neoliberal shill, coastal elitist

Into the trash it goes, and nothing of value was lost. Twitter was, and still is, a shithole.

The smugness in this guy is astounding. Evolved? His entire belief system is barely two decades old, it can go out just as fast as it came in. Also, post modernism takes the concept of shame off the table, who's a guy who shoves dildos up his ass while eating his mistresses shit to judge me? A holier than thou attitude with a far from holy character has no position to judge.

It is current year guys STOP IT

Keked. But looks more like an accident.

>It's 2017
>this person thought this was an argument

Please keep doxxing us and see where that gets you.
I'm not above a little bit of ultraviolence.

You have no right to shame others for having a different opinion then yours. Go fuck yourself.

>liberals
>people
>decent
fuck this nigger fag bitch

They always fucking project without fail.

Yes, being a vapid fatass middle-aged manbaby that collects Nintendo toys is really what's best for society.

Those that live by the dox, die by the dox.

go back to siberia and give this country back to the neanderthals

Also, you cannot intimidate anyone into not using their first amendment rights.

It was actually a stabbing at a protest IIRC

Hmmmm

Remember to report ALL wrongthink to your local ministry representative.

The dox wars have begun.
The Left thinks that by doxxing people, they can stamp them out one by one. But the reality is that when you corner someone, they tend to lash out. And once you have publicly shamed someone the best you can, and they're still standing... they have nothing to lose, and they're pissed off.

If you strip the people of this place of anonymity, you will be opening pandoras box ;)

>the pajeet queer got this triggered he gave away info
>he doesnt realise how much his actions say
;)

>How close is the US to Civil War
Not close enough if you ask me.

Don't blame whitey for knowing a bargain when he sees one. A handful of beads in exchange for a country is just a good deal.

I think the real issue is that you wumpapums are genetically prone to mental weakness.

Dox me fat nigger, you come to my property I shoot you and I'm self employed.

If everyone gets doxxed then we might as well all do what I'll call a "beer hall putsch.". Then it's time for revolution. Everyone out in the open, no reason to hide, time to turn the tide. Once this dude gets unmasked he'll get moneyif he plays hs cards right. Once we're all outed we'll get our country back.

>everybody's anonymity it taken away
>that LGBTBBQ transnigger otherkin saying that white people need to all die's address and phone number are....

I think he could be sued for that.

They are all fascist

>tfw one guy wanted to know he killed the guy so he domed him before the order to fire
That's conviction lads

my body is ready

What we should do is start doxing moderate right wing people so that they are pushed further right become anti-semetic

>Whoopsie I tripped and ended up a fire hydrant in my rectum,

Bob Chipman should be careful, Judge not lest ye be judged. Everyone has a skelly in their closet. I wonder...what his are?

>Maybe you DESERVE to get attacked for your RACIST beliefs
>That'll re-educate you, bigot!
>Oops, did I say re-educate? I meant reform and make you a better person!
>But remember, you have no right to privacy if you say bad things on the internet!

These people are unironically Marxists

user, felons cant vote.

Based Kantbot. He's like the only prominent frogtwitter guy who hasn't been (((shut down)))

obvious reply:

"then let's make it a law that everyone has to reveal his address and phone number when posting online. You can start Bob."

This literal fat fucking retard spends majority of his twitter time arguing for eugenics for rednecks because they bullied him when he was a child.

>Grow up or change
> Your beliefs are under attack, maybe they should be.

Great arguments there.

>says bigots don't deserve to live comfortably
>is a bigot
Hrrrrmn

People here make posts with dozens of differing personas just to fuck with each other. I feel like it would impossible to figure out how much is truth and how much trolling.

Also, fuck Trump and fuck white people.

i came over from tumblr and can not wait until all of you get what's coming. your ips will be all over tumblr, twitter, facebook along with your racist, sexist, anti-semetic beliefs. your days are numbered, 4channers, you will no longer roam and ruin our diverse internet!

I wanna fist fight this fat shit

>b8 or autism

lol

We should dox this guy.

I'm reading The Gulag Archipelago right now and what CNN and the left is doing is straight out of the Soviet playbook.

Lol but it's the current year.

Time for Sup Forums to do some cnn-ning- and take that shia labuef thing to the next level ...

Why do parasites tell the loudest?

People aren't scared because their ideas are toxic. They're scared because they know you commie Fucks will track them down and start campaigns to get them fired and ruin their lives.

Not because of their opinions, but because they dared to disagree TRUMP isn't Hitler 2.0

Cute, they think they are still the ones who get to define what is destructive to decent people.