Are Jews truly demonic spawns of satan or just super faggoty

I know they are supper faggoty regardless but once you are top tier red pills and see the shit they get these Masons and people in Hollywood and shit to do even though I am a Buddhist I have been near to the point of believing these truly are demons not humans. It is hard to imagine how humans could be so evil

Jesus Christ, speaking to the Pharisees in the Gospel of St. John, 8:44 "Ye are of your father the devil, and the lust of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is not truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar and the father of it. - then answered the Jews -- "

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/59hLyzqp7T8
thewatcherfiles.com/jewish_sacrifice.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They're just victims, like you and me, they believe in false doctrine/beliefs.. this is what kills them.

They live in your head rent free, the ultimate deal!

I'm not an anti Semite I'm a counter semite you obviously aren't red pilled. Whether you are Christian or not, these are some sick people

youtu.be/59hLyzqp7T8

Small minority are truly evil, large mass are blue-pilled faggots with victim complex, other minority are decent and basically Slavic or whatever.

t. Polish Jew.

From my research (I wrote a book) and experience with shills it seems like a a majority of them

"The Jews were now free to indulge in their most fervent fantasies of mass murder of helpless victims. Christians were dragged from their beds, tortured and killed. Some were actually sliced to pieces, bit by bit, while others were branded with hot irons, their eyes poked out to induce unbearable pain. Others were placed in boxes with only their heads, hands and legs sticking out. Then hungry rats were placed in the boxes to gnaw upon their bodies. Some were nailed to the ceiling by their fingers or by their feet, and left hanging until they died of exhaustion. Others were chained to the floor and left hanging until they died of exhaustion. Others were chained to the floor and hot lead poured into their mouths. Many were tied to horses and dragged through the streets of the city, while Jewish mobs attacked them with rocks and kicked them to death. Christian mothers were taken to the public square and their babies snatched from their arms. A red Jewish terrorist would take the baby, hold it by the feet, head downward and demand that the Christian mother deny Christ. If she would not, he would toss the baby into the air, and another member of the mob would rush forward and catch it on the tip of his bayonet.

Pregnant Christian women were chained to trees and their babies cut out of their bodies. There were many places of public execution in Russia during the days of the revolution, one of which was described by the American Rohrbach Commission: 'The whole cement floor of the execution hall of the Jewish Cheka of Kiev was flooded with blood; it formed a level of several inches. It was a horrible mixture of blood, brains and pieces of skull. All the walls were bespattered with blood. Pieces of brains and of scalps were sticking to them. A gutter of 25 centimeters wide by 25 centimeters deep and about 10 meters long was along its length full to the top with blood. Some bodies were disemboweled, others had limbs chopped off, some were literally hacked to pieces. Some had their eyes put out, the head, face and neck and trunk were covered with deep wounds. Further on, we found a corpse with a wedge driven into its chest. Some had no tongues. In a corner we discovered a quantity of dismembered arms and legs belonging to no bodies that we could locate.'" (Defender Magazine, October 1933)

In 132 A.D. the Jews were expelled from Palestine, already the 6th time of 348 times over 3000 years, every nation they ever settled in any significant number. Below is a list of those nations along with the reasons and sources. Their crimes range from scamming and sedition to the rape (The penalty for adultery does not include sex with a minor, the wife of minor or the wife of a heathen (non-Jew) Talmud, Sanhedrin 52b) and ritual sacrifice of Christian children, all of which they continue doing to this day apparently (youtube seach “kill goyim” or “illuminati banker”). There are 20 Christian children that have been sainted by the Catholic Church that were killed in Jewish sacrificial rituals a fact that is conveniently swept under the rug in the modern Catholic Church that I would be demanding answers for if I were a Christian, honestly have you asked yourself why Pope Benedict resigned, the first Pope to do so in 600 years? (search YouTube for the documentary “The Shocking Truth Why Pope Benedict Resigned”). There are countless examples of this practice throughout the centuries below are a few accounts from the website thewatcherfiles.com/jewish_sacrifice.htm

Genocide Charged: Charges made by the Israeli media and confirmed by a former Israeli immigration inspector indicate that "hundreds, perhaps thousands" of children of Sephardic Jews were taken from their parents (By Ashkenazi Jews) and never returned. Sephardic Jews live in the Middle East and are thought to be the only Jews descended from Abraham/Isaac/Jacob-Israel through Esau, and other mongoloid Israelites and Jews of Judea. However, the majority of Jews are Ashkenazi. History says that they are the descendants of the Khazars, a people of Eastern Russia and Mongolia who converted to Talmudic Judaism in the eighth century. Children of Sephardic Jews from Yemen were subjected to a policy of the Israeli government in the 1950's and 1960's like the charges made against the Nazis during WWII (a time honored tactic of the Jews, if they have ever accused their enemies of it then you can be sure they are guilty of it).
“The boy had been taken to the school where a number of Jews were assembled, laid in a trough, and all present had made stabs with a nail in his side and temples. When the boy died under this torture, his body was taken to a wood by two of the converted Jewesses; and the third woman took a bottle of the blood of the boy to the Jewess innkeeper aforesaid. Next day, the Rabbi's wife took the three women again to the school where the Jews were gathered; bottles were filled from the trough by means of a funnel, and the Rabbi dipped a nail into the blood and dropped a little on a number of pieces of cloth, one piece of which was given to everyone present. The case went to the Imperial Council at St. Petersburg, all the lower courts which dealt with the case having found the Jews guilty. The Imperial Council reversed the verdict and, on 18th January, 1835, the three Russian Jewish convert women were sent to Siberia whilst all the Jews were acquitted of the crime.” (Jewish Encyclopedia, 1903, Vol. II, p. 267; also described in Der Sturmer, May, 1934)

Yeah this kind of edgyness probably doesn't even extend to the majority of the "evil" Jews .

Like genocides and war and shit always bring the worst out of people of any race but the really evil Jews of our generation are the globalists orchestrating mass migration into Europe and promoting degeneracy, etc.

The Bolsheviks were Jews they were behind the Russian revolution, this was not out of the ordinary behavior

sorry wrong pic

Bolshevism in general is pretty "out of the ordinary" behavior and there's nothing normal about the systematic dehumanization of the communist system.

Probably the average Jew is like the average goy in terms of being basically civilized up until they've missed a few meals or, conversely, been given un-accountable power of life-and-death over other people.

In any case none of this is unique or special, I could spend all day sending you links to stories of genocide, torture, atrocities, and dehumanization committed by any given human race or nation.

Everyone in hollywood and that owns the banks and media etc are all in on and know about it, this isn't just a few bad eggs, this is their ideology and religion

Not to be rude or anything but you are not red pilled at all, there is a coordinated effort they all know about to literally try and fuck every non jew over and genocide your race dude

After being expelled from Palestine the Pharisees and their followers traveled to Babylon where they created the Talmud which has been dubbed “a monument to human folly”. Below is a list of some its more interesting “laws”.
1). "The Jews are called human beings, but the non-Jews are not humans. They are beasts." (Talmud: Baba Mezia 114b)
2). "The Akum (Negro) is like a dog. Yes, the scripture teaches to honor the dog more than the Akum." (Ereget Raschi Erod. 2230)
3). "Even though God created the non-Jew they are still animals in human form. It is not becoming for a Jew to be served by an animal. Therefore he will be served by animals in human form." (Midrasch Talpioth, p. 255, Warsaw 1855)
4). "A pregnant non-Jew is no better than a pregnant animal." (Coschen Hamischpat 405)
5). "The souls of non-Jews come from impure spirits and are called pigs." (Jalkut Rubeni gadol 12b)
6). "Although the non-Jew has the same body structure as the Jew, they compare with the Jew like a monkey to a human." (Schene Luchoth Haberith, p. 250b)

So that the Jew will never forget that he is dealing with animals, he is reminded by eating, by death, and even by sexual intercourse constantly. For The Talmud teaches:
1). "If you eat with a non-Jew, it is the same as eating with a dog." (Tosapoth, Jebamoth 94b)
2). "If a Jew has a non-Jewish servant or maid who dies, one should not express sympathy to the Jew. You should tell to the Jew: God will replace your loss,' just as if one of his oxen or asses had died." (Jore Dea 377, 1)
3). "Sexual intercoms between non-Jews is like intercourse between animals." (Sanhedrin 74b)
It is written in the Talmud about the murder of the non-Jew:
1). "It is permitted to take the body and the life of a non-Jew." (Sepher Ikkarim IIIc, 25)
2). "It is the law to kill anyone who denies the Torah (Talmud - Sanhedrin 59b). The Christians belong to the denying ones of the Torah (Talmud)." (Coschen Hamischpat 425, Hagah 425, 5)
3). "Every Jew, who spills the blood of the godless (non-Jew), is doing the same as making a sacrifice to God." (Bammidber Raba, c 21 & Jalkut 772)

There are also extensive passages in the Talmud condoning and chronicling pedophilia, something interesting to consider with the current investigation into pedogate and the nearly 10,000 people arrested for pedophilia since President Trumps election, including the Popes right hand Cardinal, not to mention the countless times the Catholic Church has been involved in pedophilia scandals since George Bush Sr.'s Presidency, an important fact to remember for the next chapter. Not to mention the conviction of Jeffrey Epstein (Jew) and the cozy relationship he had with top ranking democrats and celebrities he commonly flew to “Orgy Island”, which were also involved with the spirit cooking incident I mentioned in an earlier chapter all the way up to Bill Clinton well known for the accusations of rape, and sexual impropriety against him over the years (internet search Lolita Express).

“‘living soul’ refers to Israel who have holy living souls from above, and ‘cattle and creeping thing and beast of the Earth, to the peoples who are not ‘living soul’” (Zohar, Bereshith 47a)
The Zohar asserts that only by the overthrow of the gentile can Israel regain its position as “God’s shekinah glory on Earth” meaning the physical manifestation of God. The Zohar calls gentiles “amalekite” which is a hostile term. A passage reads
“they caused the destruction of the Temple so when God reveals himself they will be wiped off the Earth, redemption will not be complete until amalek will be exterminated” (Zohar, Bereshith 25b)
I made the comparison in an earlier chapter of these Ashkenazi Jews to Wahhabi terrorists in Islam here you see the exact same kind of teachings and mentality only much more hostile. Whereas the Islamists want to achieve the global Caliphate and will allow the infidel to convert the Jews are trying to literally exterminate us in order to have their God appear in corporeal form. The modern Ashkenazi are aware of their history and ancestry which should show you these are religious zealots since they choose to ignore this inconvenient fact instead choosing to believe the “holy” books about a semitic people’s religion they have hijacked are about them. These are some sick people. They are akin to Soviet sleeper spies (which they literally were) living their entire lives among the enemy, which are complete facades in order to destroy us from within. Their entire existence consists of scamming, demoralizing, and the literal pursuit of the genocide of non-jews while they convince themselves these are “holy” endeavors. These people are the greatest threat to humanity that has ever existed, a sentiment shared by one of the greatest philosophers of the 18th century.

I think you're missing my point. There are evil Jews in Hollywood and banking and shit, these are the typical "evil Jews" that people talk about.

They make up maybe 1-10% of the overall Jewish population, I mean Jews are generally pretty successful but we're not all Hollywood producers and investment bankers.

Vast majority of Jews I know personally have regular middle- and upper-middle class jobs that don't really given them any kind of disproportionate power.

And then there's the issue of really edgy atrocities and shit in ancient times or during Bolshevism or in Israel or something just really don't have anything to do with average Jewish experience any more than suicide bombing is an average Muslim experience.

yah but they know what is going on and don't speak out about it plus I see tons of low level reporters and shills on twitter and magazines etc, photographers all obviously in on it and covering it up

Yeah, media is a particularly degenerate and corrupt industry here in the West.

There's quite a few of what I would call evil Jews in the media although I would still guess that the vast majority of the low-level peons are just blue-pilled liberal idiots who truly believe in the "one world" multikulti bullshit they peddle.

I can provide literally 1000's of quotes and sources that say they have been like this all throughout history it isnt just a rogue few

>Yeah, media is a particularly degenerate and corrupt industry here in the West

it got that way because of jews and is all run by them

Yeah, but Sup Forums is literally a database of "every single wrong thing any KIKE did, ever."

If someone compiled all the evil shit WHITEY ever did there wouldn't be enough room in this (empty) thread to post it all.

It's kind of cherry-picking...

they do this shit every where they go and always have

Common Sup Forums ideology is to believe that everything bad ever is because of Jews but I tend to take that with a grain of salt.

Jews are behind a lot of the media goonery in the West for sure, but I'm sure we're not responsible for all of it or maybe not even the majority.

>(empty) thread
the thread is only 20 minutes old, and whites will call out other whites for they shit have they done

>Common Sup Forums ideology is to believe that everything bad ever is because of Jews

not everything just the last 200 years of it

Unfortunately that's probably true but I think OP is asking what percentage of Jewish people are truly evil in the moral sense of the word and my guess is probably not as many as you would think.

Probably much more Jews are just: like leftists, degenerates, and useful idiots everywhere.

I think it's a mistake to assume that Jews are necessarily the authors of the blue-pill rather than being blue-pilled the same as other people (or more so) and thus being to some extent just ignorant or victims of false doctrines.

Sure, but are you seriously going to compile massive infographics full of the names of all the bad white people in X category, ever, like Sup Forums does with Jews?

It's a bit of a double-standard Jews are subject to way more scrutiny than anyone else here.

That's kind of my point, exactly, Sup Forums tends to give disproportionate weight to the JEWS DID THIS and I'm not even disagreeing with all of it just pointing out it's pretty exaggerated.

>I think it's a mistake to assume that Jews are necessarily the authors of the blue-pill rather than being blue-pilled the same as other people (or more so) and thus being to some extent just ignorant or victims of false doctrines.

I do agree here they were the original useful idiots of the Pharisees but regardless of whether they are useful idiots to the ultimate goal or not they are still are knowingly complicit in the corruption of western society and attempting to create it's genocide

And I think, you want to believe that, because you are not like them. Presumably.

I'm like some of them, I like to believe that I'm not like the worst of them, yes.

Do you like to believe that you are like the worst, most despicable, white people?

Maybe the Jews you know don't share everything with you, but if you say you are jewish they'll talk with you about influencing the media?

Truth is I don't really know any Jews who work in the media, period. I know quite a few stereotypical Jewish lawyers, accountants, dentists, teachers, engineers, etc.

I don't personally know any Jewish investment bankers, politicians, or journalists, it's probably not as widespread as you might think.

Jews are a tiny minority but even within the Jewish race that number of people with real political or media or economic power are still a tiny minority.

That would be like saying you must know Bill Gates and all the other members of the Bildeberg Group because you're white.

>Oy vey, Protocols of the Elders of Zion is an anti-Semetic cuhnaaard
>muh cuhhnaard

I don't know. Good and Evil depends highly on your personal judgement. There's plenty of people who believe George Soros is a hero. I was guilt tripped and psychologically poisoned my whole life because NAZI!!!, Sup Forums loves us for that.

Beyond "I don't want my people to be exterminated and keep our home" I am relatively open minded.

That guy CNN docked should ask to join the Hammerskins.

Yes, I guess you are right, but this tiny minority you are talking about has a disproportionate influence in the world and, is my opinion, aren't just using non-jews, but other jews too, for their goals. Look at how Rothschild considered Jewish settlers in Israel as his property.

I think it's a group within the jewish community doing this stuff and acting like mobsters. The problem is with liberal and zionist jews which want to destroy other nations, not the ones which are normal.

I don't blame anyone for being jewish, you don't choose to be jewish, but you CAN choose to reject participating in the globalist jewish cult, like Bobby Fischer did.

Freemasons seem to be the major players and initiators in every major fuckup in my Country from coups to political assasinations