A bunch of people who are living out of their middle-class parents pocket are anti-welfare

>A bunch of people who are living out of their middle-class parents pocket are anti-welfare
Really makes you think.

Other urls found in this thread:

heatst.com/world/study-92-of-anti-fascist-protesters-still-live-with-their-mom/
reddit/com/r/the_donald?
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We're anti welfare for non white invaders such as yourself Abdul.

what is middle class? i thought the middle class disappeared? why does it only come back when leftist white boys cant come up with any real arguments?

Even if you're right, living off your family's income is completely different than living off govenrment handouts you dumb Paki.

That's extremely ironic you fucking neet.

heatst.com/world/study-92-of-anti-fascist-protesters-still-live-with-their-mom/

Umm becauase fuck you racist?

Government is family.

No it's not. Government is an institution that gives people money on the basis of laws, families give people money on the basis of human interaction. This has many differences, the most important one probably being that millions of third worlders can't move to a family because that would make them entitled to gibs.

Government is not family. Anyone living off their family is doing so with the consent of those family members. They are giving money and resources voluntarily and can stop doing so whenever they please (like once they determine the person is a complete loser who is just being a parasite). The government on the other hand can throw you in jail for not giving up part of you paycheck to subsidize a complete stranger who is quite possibly a deadbeat. But you will never know if the money you earn is being used wisely or not.

I'd prefer death to living on welfare, considering the state it left my country in.

>families give people money on the basis of human interaction
Communities, you mean?

>I'd prefer death to living on welfare, considering the state it left my country in.
It wasn't welfare that turned your country into a shithole. It was austerity and neoliberalism. Nice try, though.

It's called self-sacrifice.
I'm fine with losing the few gibs I get (EBT, not welfare) if everyone (especially invaders and other useless dregs) loses theirs too.

>It's called self-sacrifice.
It's called sadism, and it's not honorable.

It's actually worse, most welfare recipients actually pay it back in tax. Do you pay your mum back? No I didn't think so

>It was austerity and neoliberalism.

Isn't the left the ones who always demand more 3rd-world nigger immigrants? All the raping and exploding in Yurop is basically your fault.

>Isn't the left the ones who always demand more 3rd-world nigger immigrants?
Nope! It's liberals, not the left. In particular, neoliberals, who believe that society should be run according to market principles, right down to who you socialize with.
>All the raping and exploding in Yurop is basically your fault
Don't blame me nigger, I'm a left nationalist.
My take on Islam is that it's fine, IN ITS PROPER PLACE, which is over there. Multi-culturalism and idpol are just neoliberal market principles like muh innovation and muh groaf applied to society. It also helps that liberals tend to occupy the positions of power and judgment, and have a direct interest in cheapening labor and dividing-and-ruling it. Ethnostates are a good idea, but the problem is getting there from here.

Idk why immigrants get all the blame for welfare, most of our welfare recipients are in the poor, white north of the country. Basically if you get rid of welfare in the UK whites will suffer the most. Places like Glasgow and Oldham will become Detroit-tier pretty fast.

Says you Paco.
Country needs less leeches, if I'm included in the culling, so be it.
>it's called sadism, it's not honorable
It's called nationalism and yes, it is.
But you wouldn't know what pride in your country is since your home country is such shit.

I don't ID with any of those phrases on that poorly edited macro, did you mean reddit/com/r/the_donald?

Also, nice slide thread.

>But you wouldn't know what pride in your country is since your home country is such shit.
Indeed, I don't, because my home country IS shit.
The difference between you and me is that you have your head so far up your ass that you can ignore what a shithole the USA is.
t.probably been here for more generations than you, nigger

If you have a problem with this place then fucking leave. It really is that simple. Quit being a little bitch and pack up and leave. And see how long you stay...please come back here and post about how.much better a place you found.

>If you have a problem with this place then fucking leave. It really is that simple. Quit being a little bitch and pack up and leave. And see how long you stay...please come back here and post about how.much better a place you found.
If you would stop raping other countries and micromanaging their economies there would be a place worth going. Without that, it's a much more productive use of my time to shit in your group narcissism and help other countries get free of your control so there are places worth going.
Kill yourself, larper.

there is also a correlation for "i work for my dad" and "libertarian"

What country did Europeans make worse? I'll ignore the fact that the USA was never an empire so I'll assume you mean Europeans. Europeans made the world a better place. I mean, we eradicated small pox.

Until Europeans were asked, or forced, to leave that is. Then the countries went to shit. Although Vietnam seems to have done well for itself

I never said you should be destroyed. But you should seek happiness. And if you can't find it here then find it somewhere else. Or do a better job of rationalizing what s good vs. what is bad about a country. Because, just like you, everyone who bitches about this place never seems to want to leave. And people from the shitty places of the world try their damnedest to come here.

>I never said you should be destroyed. But you should seek happiness. And if you can't find it here then find it somewhere else. Or do a better job of rationalizing what s good vs. what is bad about a country. Because, just like you, everyone who bitches about this place never seems to want to leave. And people from the shitty places of the world try their damnedest to come here.
Leave it to you to excuse the whole paternalistic havoc that your mother, drunk or sober, is actively wreaking on other countries.
Also, the US claiming and enforcing economic dominion over me even after I leave, unlike every other country everywhere, isn't exactly designed to allow me to pursue happiness.
You're a fucking child with the awareness of a child. You really should get your mouth off daddy's dick, but then you would starve.

What if I am anti welfare, period.

>welfare, n. 1. the good fortune, health, happiness, prosperity, etc., of a person, group, or organization; well-being
Then you're a sociopath and need to have your organs harvested.
>flag checks out

Again, name the places made worse? And talk shit about my ancestors all you want to but remember they allowed your ancestors to immigrate here. Your ancestors who obviously wanted to.come here. And what counties does the USA micromanage? And how would that interfere with pursuing happiness there? Your problems with the USA are obviously racial in nature, not economics.