I am tired of you white people ignoring Asians when it comes to non-whites...

I am tired of you white people ignoring Asians when it comes to non-whites. Whenever there is a discussion about "non-whites" it's always about brown/black people.

It's like you forget that brown/black people aren't the only non-whites. Asians exist too.

Why won't you talk about us? Please give us some attention pls

Honestly its a good thing whenever we talk about niggers/brown people its usually in the context of them fucking with our civilizations

You don't want to hear it

Do you just glaze over the chink-hate threads?

Japs, Koreans are huwhite. And East-Asians are honorary Aryans anyway. High IQ, low IQ, good societies.

More power to you.

worry not, we also hate jews.

but brown people are south asian

South asian isn't real asian though. When people say asian they mean east asian 100% of the time

Blame libs. They're the ones who discriminate against you at colleges. Many people on the right raise hapa kids. They know what it's like for Asians, especially Asian boys, to grow up in a society where they're feminized. They understand and empathize.

The most racist people I know are on the left.

because you guys are alright and rarely do something to piss us off. Any Asian I meet understands English and is a hard worker. To blindly hate that would make me a hypocrite.

How about you just take it as the compliment that it is, Bruce?

I think it's because Asian culture is largely admired by people from European cultures. Y'all have a strong work ethic, national pride, are inventive and are fearless combatants.

Plus no one knows which of you can kick their ass with karate or whatever so they're cautious about shit talking when it comes to Asians.

If liberals arent shilling for you, it means youre doing a good job
They always have to defend them because they are literally indefensible

East Asians are honorary unless you're a godless commie chink.
Asians generally don't cause trouble.

>I'm not even considered a real asian

nigga stop fishing for compliments

I FUCKING HATE ASIANS

It's the same with America really. If someone says America you don't think Canada, US, and Mexico. Just USA. If they specify North America or South America, then it becomes different. Just like if someone specifies a certain part of Asia then they are talking about that type of Asian, but if they just say Asia then they are generally referring to East Asia. Desu.

NOTICE ME WHITEU PIGGUS

At least I still have my designated shitting streets.

100% this

Because your race isn't cancer

We don't talk about you because we don't hate you. Half of the people on here probably have an Asian fetish anyway, relax man. Pale people will rule the world regardless of whether or not the West collapses, as they always have. If the pale West collapses then the pale East will assume control.

The only dark country I could ever see ruling the world is India and that's just because of sheer numbers and not having Africa-tier IQ levels

If you think we're so great, then I have a small favor to ask: please use some other word than "non-white" when you are talking about brown/black people.

I am ethnically Korean and I think we have a lot of problems, but if you think our problems are different from those that brown/black people have than please distinguish between us

Whenever you say something like "non-whites have low IQ" or "non-whites have high crime rates" that's technically not right because Asians are lumped in there, right? It's very confusing for people like me

Thank you white man

Why would you want attention when we think brown or black people are common enemies here?

LOW
QUALITY
BAIT

asians actually contribute to society
complaints come with their culture, or looks
niggers and spics are mainly detriments to society

The nig nogs don't need any love. The Asians need the love.

asians are honorary whites except most people in mainland china and north koreans

asians are honorary whites and white americans are honorary niggers

Gas the spics, niggers, and goat-fuckers. The Asians and Whites will live on

You guys are fine...whats the issue?

Even philipinos the "niggers of the asians" are fine imo.

no news is good news.

You're boring af 2bh

>Asians are honorary whites

This is said by beta white bois that are attempting cognitive dissonance because they want to be a race traiting faggot and fuck Asian women

Neck yourselves betas

Stop being so boring maybe.

Hitler loved Asian people. He considered them above even us.

good point, hitler only liked japanese because they were his allies

MUH BASED ASIANS just gets used as an excuse for more immigration (btw asians vote 75% democrat, bet they didn't tell you that)

Dude, Koreans literally have white skin for the most part. So do Japs. Graned it varies, but most of you are certainly whiter than many Italians. Just saw a group of Japs today: white as porcellaine.

You guys are the race closest to whites. You guys may as well be white at this point. Especially the Japanese with how their culture works these days.

Also as many have said, we don't hate Asians unless they are indoctrinated by the nigger culture. Then we don't like them because they behave like subhumans. If not, then you are our friends.

We shouldn't breed with them, nor should we have vast immigration of them, but they are worthy of respect in their own countries.

You're not really a problem race like the blacks and browns are.

Reminder that Asians are against us just as much as the other races

>Respect the one race that can destroy you through brain power

Sure thing Rabbi!

>"non-whites have low IQ" or "non-whites have high crime rates" that's technically not right because Asians are lumped in there, right? It's very confusing for people like me

We acknowledge the slightly higher Asian IQ all the time, look at pic related.

The bottom line is that Asians assimilate into civilized Western societies, and we don't have a problem with you. It's all the brown lower races (Arabs, blacks) who cause trouble for us... AND FOR YOU, TOO.

Don't lump yourself into the "non-White" catagory. Keep yourself pristine in the "High-IQ East-Asian" catagory. Tell the SJW's to go fuck themselves when they try to lump asians into their "diversity" schemes.

Sauce on the gif

east asians are fine. you don't chimp out and have respectable cultures

Honestly, I'm fine with this. I'd rather not be grouped up with fucking niggers when the race war comes

>We acknowledge the slightly higher Asian IQ all the time
this

Asians are weird but you don't cause any trouble so you're alright

Little known fact is that Asians were grouped with Whites in the Jim Crow South.

They all have dark genitals though. Never been face-to-face with Asian "pink lips."

NOTE: Asians actually make ME feel like the nigger overly concerned with muh dik since I'm very attracted to Asian women.

this fucking shitskin dare call himself "Studio Glibly".
It's too similar to legendary Studio Ghibli.
Fucking trash nigger