Men who signed the Declaration of Independence / Their descendants 241 years later

Why is there a nigger here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R1PMt8bnz34
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because the USA is a melting pot and the Founding Fathers would be proud to see what this country is like today and how diverse it is.

because whites dont have dominant genes. its just a matter of time :(

Wrong. Go away faggot.

Whose slave is that?

lel sure the most closely related person to a founding father is some slave he raped this totally isnt some dumbshit propoganda piece about how diverse america is

>how diverse it is.
>early English freemasons caring about this when they created the constitution
no

what's up with the weird warehouse they're in?

>satan trips

>Why is there a nigger here?
thomas jefferson

It drives me crazy when progressives use the founding fathers' platitudes as examples of why we should accept more immigration and diversity. If the founding fathers knew what would happen they would probably re-write everything

>a
there's 9

oh god please kill yourself.

Why so many women

>womans
>nigger
>granny
>fat nigger
>faggots
>aspies
>ruskie
>chink
>indian
>mexicans
>ireland
>roach
>underage
Wow, this is terrible.

Washington was always a strong enemy of partisanship (being the only independent president in US history). He hated the feud between the Federalists and the Democratic-Republicans.

Jefferson would be disappointed that we never advanced past their form of politics.

Most of the Founding Fathers had their own agendas for the United States, so I doubt even 1/4 of them would find the modern state acceptable.

Because they probably found the least white, raped slave baby descendants. Also I have yet to see proof that any of them are related to the Founding Fathers. Besides, everyone knows the Bogdanoffs were the true Founding Fathers.

They're several descendants of all these guys you could make this all white if you wanted but that wont get plebbit upboats

yfw your slave rape baby is destroying the country you built

Go back to rebbit faggot

Sup Forums just got absolutely destroyed
Mad Nazi replies in 3, 2, 1...

t.mulatto shitskins desperately trying to be American even though none of use consider them to be our countrymen detected

Op here, forgot video for it:
youtube.com/watch?v=R1PMt8bnz34

It's almost Like they think
1) this accurately reflects the current demographics of the USA (which it doesn't)
2) anyone other than white men came up with the enlightenment, the renaissance, or anything, really

>Why is there a nigger here?
are you too stupid to figure out that racemixing exists?
fucking millennials...

WE

WUZ

Thomas Jefferson

How much do you get paid an hour to post this shit? Or do you get paid per post?

N SHEEIT

I'm not even american but this makes me rage. I want to be in a room alone with whoever decided to make this crap so I can beat them up to death.